Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE t shirts two for €30

• 05-10-2007 10:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭

In the Blanchardstown branch of hmv they are selling offical wwe t shirts for €18 each or two for €30.Assume they will be in other branches.
    They have:
    Taker
    HBK
    Rey
    Kane
    Carlito
    Batista

Comments

No Cena !! Im there .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭jeffk

No Cena !! Im there .

Either i forgot or they where sold out,the rey ones where moving pretty fast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

they have those in limerick too, theyre ok, the hbk one is pretty cool, just in case anyone doesnt know play.com are selling wwe tshirts for 7.99, they have ortons family crest and the brown hbk one with flames,well worth it

krudler wrote:
    they have those in limerick too, theyre ok, the hbk one is pretty cool, just in case anyone doesnt know play.com are selling wwe tshirts for 7.99, they have ortons family crest and the brown hbk one with flames,well worth it

Ah c`mon if your a parent would you rather not have any t shirts for liittle johnny or have two for the price of less than one for xmas?
    The hbk one is nice and sure might as well get the taker one with it :D .
    Nice one ill have a look @ play now,thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

krudler wrote:
    they have ortons family crest and the brown hbk one with flames,well worth it

that one and his new one are the best WWE tshirts that I have seen in quite a long time

• Advertisement

fatal wrote:
    that one and his new one are the best WWE tshirts that I have seen in quite a long time

I agree and hhh has a nice new one,a more adult themed set of t shirts

im at work and wearing the orton crest tshirt right now, ah casual days, any excuse to wear wrestling tshirts at work, although my mr kennedy one gets a few stares lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

krudler wrote:
    im at work and wearing the orton crest tshirt right now, ah casual days, any excuse to wear wrestling tshirts at work, although my mr kennedy one gets a few stares lol

Word! I usually have my red UFC hoody, Black UFC top or HHH King Of Kings top on. I tried the Edge Sex & Violence one, but i was politely asked not to wear it in again ;)

VR!

Word! I usually have my red UFC hoody, Black UFC top or HHH King Of Kings top on. I tried the Edge Sex & Violence one, but i was politely asked not to wear it in again ;)

VR!

:D dam pc managers not letting you wear it!
    Id love to try the ec fn w one if i was working in a place that had casual days.That would be an interested experience

jeffk wrote:
    :D dam pc managers not letting you wear it!
    Id love to try the ec fn w one if i was working in a place that had casual days.That would be an interested experience

That would be embarrassing though. But then, i'm an ECW hater for life. A promotion living on past glory, glory being one good year between 1995-1996. When they actually had talented guys on the show.

But thats another rant for another topic really. If i were however, of a different mindset, i'd get away with it as i've often worn my G'N' F'n R's shirt and nothing got said.

VR!

• Advertisement

That would be embarrassing though. But then, i'm an ECW hater for life. A promotion living on past glory, glory being one good year between 1995-1996. When they actually had talented guys on the show.

But thats another rant for another topic really. If i were however, of a different mindset, i'd get away with it as i've often worn my G'N' F'n R's shirt and nothing got said.

VR!

Ah sure we all have a promotion we all love and hate,otherwise we would be stuck with one style of promotion.

lol,ill get back to you if i get in that type of situation in the future

ive worn my sex and violence one to work,a few people even asked me where i got it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I offended a straight-edge person recently by wearing my CM Punk straight-edge t-shirt while drinking. Maybe if those people drank a bit they wouldn't get so uptight

Fozzy wrote:
    I offended a straight-edge person recently by wearing my CM Punk straight-edge t-shirt while drinking. Maybe if those people drank a bit they wouldn't get so uptight

Eeeeeee's not wrong! :D
    VR!

In addition to the earlier pist,the edge sex and violence was another nice dressy adult themed wwe t shirt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

You've got to be kidding me!

I was up in Dublin today (or college if mammy asks), in Blanchardstown and in that f*cking HMV! I bought the WM23 DVD and looked at the T-shirts and said, "nah, theres prob no wrestling ones there!" F*ck sake!!! F*ck, f*ckity, f*ck f*ck!

Minto wrote:
    You've got to be kidding me!

I was up in Dublin today (or college if mammy asks), in Blanchardstown and in that f*cking HMV! I bought the WM23 DVD and looked at the T-shirts and said, "nah, theres prob no wrestling ones there!" F*ck sake!!! F*ck, f*ckity, f*ck f*ck!

Firstly why where you on the hop :p
    Secondly why did you buy a wwe dvd in ANY shop in this country silvervision/ebay/play/cdwow is your man.
    Hmv post,if you REALLY wanna get em but could be like €4 on each item in not sure.Still at that its like say €38 for two which is dam good.

Feel good in the knowledge i didnt know untill a mate told me.

jeffk wrote:
    Firstly why where you on the hop :p
    Secondly why did you buy a wwe dvd in ANY shop in this country silvervision/ebay/play/cdwow is your man.
    Hmv post,if you REALLY wanna get em but could be like €4 on each item in not sure.Still at that its like say €38 for two which is dam good.

Feel good in the knowledge i didnt know untill a mate told me.

The guy probably doesn't have a credit card maybe?
    VR!

The guy probably doesn't have a credit card maybe?
    VR!

AS far as i know you dont HAVE to have one anymore,theres some scheme where you buy credits of a bank and use them like a credit card.

jeffk wrote:
    AS far as i know you dont HAVE to have one anymore,theres some scheme where you buy credits of a bank and use them like a credit card.

If you're talking about those stupid 3V cards, very few places accept them. Silvervision definitely don't. The cards are also a ripoff too.

VR!

• Advertisement

If you're talking about those stupid 3V cards, very few places accept them. Silvervision definitely don't. The cards are also a ripoff too.

VR!

Ah right thats fair enough,i never used them but sounded a bit starnge to me alright.I no i got a credit card as overall the money you save in general and compared to what it costs is well worth it.
    Shouldnt have to pay the goverment but thats our country.

jeffk wrote:
    Ah right thats fair enough,i never used them but sounded a bit starnge to me alright.I no i got a credit card as overall the money you save in general and compared to what it costs is well worth it.
    Shouldnt have to pay the goverment but thats our country.

I got the best of both worlds, i just find someone who does have a credit card and give them the cash! After that it's easy street. :)

VR!

I got the best of both worlds, i just find someone who does have a credit card and give them the cash! After that it's easy street. :)

VR!

:cool: thats a good idea alright,do you throw them anything for the charge or for the favour?

jeffk wrote:
    :cool: thats a good idea alright,do you throw them anything for the charge or for the favour?

Editing as i misread this.
    VR!

Realistically that's none of your business dude :)
    VR!

Just meant in passing i didnt want detailed reciets or the like :o

jeffk wrote:
    Just meant in passing i didnt want detailed reciets or the like :o

Sorry dude, misread what you post. It's usually done for a favour, god knows the guy owes me plenty ;)

VR!

Sorry dude, misread what you post. It's usually done for a favour, god knows the guy owes me plenty ;)

VR!

Ah no probs chief,the ole dub slang probably didnt help there,i do forget and use it as i type!
    Ah i see,there usually the best way of doing things or the say you owe sum one a fiver,and they say ah get us a pint or the like.

NEVER like the people who where like a week later you owe me €8.42,you would feel like asking for a reciet of them.

jeffk wrote:
    Ah no probs chief,the ole dub slang probably didnt help there,i do forget and use it as i type!
    Ah i see,there usually the best way of doing things or the say you owe sum one a fiver,and they say ah get us a pint or the like.

NEVER like the people who where like a week later you owe me €8.42,you would feel like asking for a reciet of them.

Dunno which part of Dublin you're in, the part i'm in isn't that stingy ;)
    Nah i see what ya mean, i actually prefer the barter system myself. Money isn't everything after all.

VR!

Dunno which part of Dublin you're in, the part i'm in isn't that stingy ;)
    Nah i see what ya mean, i actually prefer the barter system myself. Money isn't everything after all.

VR!

Im in the D.15 which depending on peoples moods the wind etc etc could be a posh place or one of the ruffest places in dublin. :rolleyes:
    So if you get a lend on the posh week theres alomst a death collector after you lol
    Nope and sure if you get a pint back you dont have to queue for it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Just to let ye know, I do have a credit card, but WM23 was just an impulse buy! I normally buy my wreastling DVDs in Gamestop in Waterford or silvervision.

Minto wrote:
    Just to let ye know, I do have a credit card, but WM23 was just an impulse buy! I normally buy my wreastling DVDs in Gamestop in Waterford or silvervision.

That solves that so ;)
    Is there no hmv near you?

jeffk wrote:
    That solves that so ;)
    Is there no hmv near you?

Hah Waterford has nothing! Sinnotts Discs or BPM, both are rubbish stores! (for wrestling DVD anyway, BPM aren't bad for music DVD's tho)

VR!

Hah Waterford has nothing! Sinnotts Discs or BPM, both are rubbish stores! (for wrestling DVD anyway, BPM aren't bad for music DVD's tho)

VR!

Had a look,three in dublin and one in drawheda.Thats terrible,even easons have a branch in athlone,monaghan and im sure a few other places.
    Bpm,sounds like a dj shop?
    Never made waherford(YET),made a few country places thanks to shelbourne going down.
    Have to say outside dublin/gamestop there is a serious lack or wrestling dvds on sale,some nice music shops but no wrestling dvds in most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I was in HMV in grafton st yesterday and nothing there.

I don't think they're the official t-shirts, but I just thought I'd mention that in the play.com sale right now most of their WWE t-shirts are going for €7.99 a pop.

http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=CLTS&searchstring=wwe&page=search&pa=search

• Advertisement

I don't think they're the official t-shirts, but I just thought I'd mention that in the play.com sale right now most of their WWE t-shirts are going for €7.99 a pop.

http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=CLTS&searchstring=wwe&page=search&pa=search

Not being smart here but how can you say a high street shop like hmv are selling copies of anything,let alone a company as big as wwe.
    They are offical and have the wwe logo and rights printed on them and are fruit of the loom,which is the same as some t shirts i got at a Irish wwe event.

Read my post carefully, I'm saying that the play.com ones aren't official....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 marknigma

I think the play shirts are official company like play wouldn't sell rip offs wwe would come after them

marknigma wrote:
    I think the play shirts are official company like play wouldn't sell rip offs wwe would come after them

Just found this review on one of the T shirts

charismaticenigma| 17/08/2007 |See all charismaticenigma's reviews (1) »
    I bought this t - shirt, being a life long wwf/wwe fan. I have to admit i was a little sceptical but never the less excited when i saw play.com branching out into wwe merchandise. I was worried the quality wouldnt be as good as from the wwe website, ive always wanted to buy 'wrasslin' t - shirts and thought it would be too good to be true BUT, i recieved my first order (of many wwe t - shirts) today, this t - shirt, and it kicks ass! Vintage shawn michaels and good quality for money! now i just hope there are many more to come! ps DX RULES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

well ive just bought the kennedy, HBK, and Orton family tradition ones so they better be official!

• Advertisement

course they are theyre the exact same designs as the wwe shopzone ones, i have 2 of the orton ones,i bought one at wrestlemania and then burned it with an iron so needed another,got it on play and its identical

Advertisement