Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale - next Saturday, Citywest

• 05-10-2007 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Two semi final tickets for next week, AND overnight stay at Citywest Hotel for sale. 270 for everything, cant make it as I'm going to Ireland Germany game.

Anyone interested, please PM me.

P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Yeah Ill take them off ya. How will i make payment.......bank draft/postal order, bank transfer or where you from and maybe i can meet ya???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

MBC wrote:
    Yeah Ill take them off ya. How will i make payment.......bank draft/postal order, bank transfer or where you from and maybe i can meet ya???

I think in blood would be a fair exchange or maybe your first born.

Advertisement