Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Counselling & Psychotherapy E5000.Grants?????

Options
  • 05-10-2007 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there ,
    Im thinking of going back to study. But the course i have in mind is 5000 euro a year . Does Anybody know if I am elegible for any funding?????? Its a 3 year course part time.
    Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

The basic rule is that if you do a course part-time, you can't avail of the maintenance grant. Only full-time courses qualify for that at present. But you may be able to avail of the Back to Education Allowance, the Millennium Partnership Fund, the Student Assistance Fund, Tax-relief on your fees etc.

Have a look at this thread for some basic information on going back to college, and at some of the links in my signature.

Feel free to ask anything else here too, we're a helpful bunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 lou-cooney

Myth wrote:
    The basic rule is that if you do a course part-time, you can't avail of the maintenance grant. Only full-time courses qualify for that at present. But you may be able to avail of the Back to Education Allowance, the Millennium Partnership Fund, the Student Assistance Fund, Tax-relief on your fees etc.

Have a look at this thread for some basic information on going back to college, and at some of the links in my signature.

Feel free to ask anything else here too, we're a helpful bunch!
    Thank you so much, that was great help!

Only just discovered this site, its fantastic,

Thanks Again

Advertisement