Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visually Impaired

Options
  • 05-10-2007 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm blind in my right eye and short sighted in my left eye.
    I think this is the right place to put this.
    Anyway, I was wondering if boards could somehow make the text bigger on the website as I often have to copy and paste text into word and enlarge it so that I can see what people are talking about.

Just a suggestion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

You may already have tried this but if you are using Firefox, try holding down Ctrl, Shift and the + key, this will increase the text size for you...

You can do this more than once and the text size keeps increasing, after a while it becomes too large and some lines of text start overlapping on some pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Excellent. Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Anytime, glad it worked for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

It's just ctrl and the plus key you need to hold down. Same thing works on Safari and Camino.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 petamour.com

This tip might be of some use: If you are using IE, check Internet Options, General, and Accessibility on the bottom right. You can strip out the font styles.

• Advertisement
Advertisement