Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dedicated Love song

• 05-10-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Im about to go in and record a demo...

Anybody any ideas of any love song that I could use as a dedication? Nothing cheesy, nothing poppy, something preferably a bit rocky... :p

Any suggestions, let me know... I have come up with a few, but none of them just seem to fit....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭klaus flouride

You want to 'dedicate a love song' but not sound cheesy - thats going to be difficult seeing as thtas a cheesy thing to do, but anyway - ''I'm still in love with you'' - Thin Lizzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Girrrrseach

Well, the thing is, im not going to TELL the person that it's dedicated to them... They'll just hear it... So the cheese element isn't really there...

Sigh.

Skeptics.

:p

What if the person thinks you're singing about someone else?

If his name is Mickey then you can do that ''Hey Mickey you're so fine'' song - and with one fell swoop you may remove all doubt.

Hahaha......

Have a happy sarcasm dripped Friday!!!!

*throws crunchie*

It hit your eye? Aww man, that sucks... :p

I was only being geniune - these are nuggets of wisdom, and besides, my fridays have in the past been dipped in much more enjoyable things than sarcasm; melted edam cheese, for instance.

Which cheese is the most rock 'n' rolliest cheese, French Brie?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Tchocky

Ween - The HIV Song

I was more thinking more along the lines of Metallica Nothing Else Matters...

Brie Face and HIV man - Thanks, but no.

*looks for another forum for this thread*

Thats a terrible song, i love mtllica. but thats an awful song - i'd happily eat french brie cheese and catch aids before i'd do that song. I don't think its a love song anyway- i think its supposed to be about how hetfield don't care about d'press, r sum sh1t like that.

Advertisement