Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scarification, Where?

Options
  • 05-10-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭

As the title reads. I did a search through the board but came up empty

My mate told me there is a guy in Dublin who does it, but no other info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I know they do it in celestial ring in the green,but i dont have any feedback on their scarification work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

No they don't. It's a huge controversial issue at the mo in this country as to it's legalities and all that jazzy.

its up on their window that they do,it says prices starts at fifty:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Really? Didn't know that now.

yeah was having a look at the price list outside a week or two ago when i was bored,i also calculated i've saved over €250 with piercings i did myself,scary:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im thinking you DONT wana do this with somewhere that is likely to have so little experience, if anything, ryanair are doing their 1c flights again, i dont know anywhere else that might do it, but i reckon emmet might...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Cheers for all the info

Yeah, I understand it is difficult to find a place with experience scarification. Might be worth giving a call to that place and see what the story is, but I have a feeling I may be looking abroad for scarification

i wouldnt get it done in Ireland tbh No where has enough experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Patric and Kay do it in Celestial and I thought they did it in Snakebite aswell? Any websites for people worth going to in the uk?

xtruthx

• Registered Users Posts: 22 roybob

I got one done by an american lad in the place in Stephens green( not sure of the name) but he was very good, all i got done was my date of birth and a design either side of my ankle, it came out really well, the depth of the cuts are all he same, think it cost me 100 quid and probably took round an hour.

• Advertisement
Advertisement