Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And so to Anfield....

Options
  • 05-10-2007 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

So does anyone think we have a chance ?

Possible Team- Robbo,Chimbonda,Lee,Daws,Kahoul,Jenas,Lennon,Zokora,Bale,Berbatov,Keane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Spurs record at Anfield is shocking, 1 win in the Prem era. However you may have timed your visit just right. Rafa is fupping about with selection and the team are flat-footed, inaccurate and lacking any viz.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

mike65 wrote:
    Spurs record at Anfield is shocking, 1 win in the Prem era.

Mike.
    The same as Newcastle :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

We will be mullered. Doesn't matter who Rafa plays, we will not be able to cope with any combination of a Mickeys midfield, and will be fcuked for set pieces.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

God I thought I was peed off at the moment!

Mike.

mike65 wrote:
    God I thought I was peed off at the moment!

Mike.

F*ck it Mike, at this stage I'd settle for avoiding relegation...:D

If it were about winning games, you think I'd have been a Spurs fan the last 24 years?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Your game against liverpool will be live on tv in masons in Waterford City, for those ofye in this part of the country

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

What channel are you showing it on? Liverpool TV or something? Can't find it on Sky.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Kold wrote:
    What channel are you showing it on? Liverpool TV or something? Can't find it on Sky.

A foreign channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

When will the fat fu.. er drop Robinson?

We will never score as many as we conceed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

shoot tainio while your at it what a useless f**cker

• Advertisement

totally gutted we deserved 3pts feels like a defeat best display this season IMO,i thought lee could have done more to stop the cross

Chimbonda and Dawson and Robinson and he still wins the header!!
    The only chance they had to get a result.

Feels like 2 points dropped:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

****in typical, throw it away with a free header at the back stick, bad defending again.:(

I think on reflection we should not be too downbeat i believe this is the start of a good run as we play our rivals for uefa over the next few months,our next game against one of the top 4 is DEC 22 at the scum.COYS Gareth Bale will be a legend.

Hatch99 wrote:
    ****in typical, throw it away with a free header at the back stick, bad defending again.:(

Disagree, genuinely feel we were unlucky. Was a superb leap and header from Torres, not like our usual keystone cop defending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Disagree, genuinely feel we were unlucky. Was a superb leap and header from Torres, not like our usual keystone cop defending.

bad defending maybe not down to our usual keystone cops routine but poor none the less.
    Roobo is a liability and must be dropped now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

:D He will not drop Robbo, like he wouldn't drop Keane when we were all screaming for it! Robbo, will get two games for england, and hopefully that will build he confidence back before he comes in to play against Newcastle (good thing is no risk to us!). We need to be realists, he ain't gonna drop him, so lets just hope he plays well for England. As for Jol and he's team sheet, well Keano seemed to have worked out (again) lets hope he knows something we don't about Robbo as well!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Yes we were unlucky not to win, having led in to injury time, but it was bad defending for the goal. Dawson and Chimbonda within a yard of torres and he still gets a free header, not good enough.

I thought Chimbonda was a brilliant signature last season, but this season he has been woeful. He was turned twice yesterday for Benayoun's crossfield pass leading to equaliser and MIA for Villa goal on Monday. He is supposed to be a defender and good in the air - how the f... did Torres outjump both him and Dawson and the wan..r in goal for the 2nd yesterday.

I don't know what Spurs do all the week but they certainly never practice cutting out errors. 2 free kicks yesterday, post saved us 2nd time. 2 spills by Robinson, Dawson saved us the 2nd time.

Would Hughton ever tear up his Sudoku book and work on tackling - i remember him as a decent FB?

As for Segers he'd be gone long ago if i had a choice.

Advertisement