Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Drogheda Motor Centre?

Options
  • 05-10-2007 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Anyone familiar with drogheda motor centre? Bought a car off them a couple of weeks ago. Problem with car now after doing NCT and unable to contact on any of the numbers I have. Might be paranoid but don't see the dealer listing any current stock on any of the web sites. Any info anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 warthog_76

live near there place thought they went out to business around March

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭anonymousjunkie

thanks warthog. I'd been thinking something like that. I'm guessing the seller was offloading stock up to a few months back so after going out of business. Thought I had a catalytic converter gone and was going to have to chase his ass down, luckily its only an o2 sensor and there is an actual warranty in place so it won't cost me an arm and a leg.

Advertisement