Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent DIY Person - Handyman/Construction

• 05-10-2007 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a person or persons (reasonably priced) that would be able to construct an easy to assembly conservatory for me? Please pm me with contact details. Cheers :D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Since when were conservatorys easily assembled? o_O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

I know, but its the only way i could kinda describe what i meant. Flat packed would prob be better.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No idea, first I heard of such. Ill ask the usual sources, but I cant see much materialsing. :) Sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

conservatory ??
    As in house extension or Is it for some other use
    I ask because I have never heard of a flat pack conservatory
    Could you copy and PM me the instructions
    Where are you living. (just area)
    I may be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

I built my own from a 'flat pack' (although not very flat).

Easy. Took me 4 weekends on my own - after the base was done of course.

Any builder/handyman with a brain and a helper could do it in a couple of days.

A.

• Advertisement
Advertisement