Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please stop taking people's stuffs...

Options
  • 05-10-2007 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

lost my ucd pendrive(512mb) last year and yesterday i lost mine(1gb).AGAIN!!:mad:

first of all,dont blame me for being a 2nd yr student but got a pendrive for this year,i was with my 1st yr mate in that IT course thingy,and they put it in my hand after 20 minutes:rolleyes:

the thing is,i have found at least 5 usb pendrives and handed them to lost and found since last year:rolleyes: cant recall where/how many exactly i found them,maybe at least 3 in library,2 in science hub,1 in computer science department...because i knew people must have gotten something important in that tiny little device!!:cool:

i even still remember that i edited a document named:Please return if you found,with my student number and phone number in my 1st pendrive:(

ah,well,it's no big deal really,just abit annoying:mad: i got backup of most of the files at home,and i guess i 'll need to rewrite 2 of my practical reports this weekend,which is another pain in a** that the deadline of one of them is due today:mad: : :mad:

feel better after i wrote this thread:p

i am sure that some of you may have similiar experience ?

p/s:anyone found a pendrive in science hub chemistry building pc room,please contact me.....:)<---this is the true intention of this thread IMAO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Wow. That's a lot of smileys. It makes you seem loco!

I left my iPod sitting somewhere in college last year, ran back 5 minutes later, it was gone, and nobody handed it in.
    So get over your FREE 1GB pendrive!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

And would the scumbag who nicked my bike last year on a sh!tty rainy evening please return it...:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sorry didn't realise it was yours :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

Found a pendrive in the Engineering computer lab on Friday... but it was an old 64MB with an AIB logo, that was probably discarded.

[oldfart]Why, back in 1988, when I bought my first PC, the hard drive was a whopping 20MB and sounded like a blender full of ice cubes... you young whippersnappers have no idea how lucky you are... :p [/oldfart]

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

You're generally better off signing up for netsoc or using your H drive to transfer files - means that it's harder to have them lost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Somebody stole my clothes from the gym once. Nothing of value in there. Took my wallet, keys + phone inside with me. They weren't even in the bag. They packed up my unclean clothes that were at the bottom of the locker, put them in my bag and took them. Seriously, who would do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Somebody stole my clothes from the gym once. Nothing of value in there. Took my wallet, keys + phone inside with me. They weren't even in the bag. They packed up my unclean clothes that were at the bottom of the locker, put them in my bag and took them. Seriously, who would do that?

One of my friends had his shoes stolen from the changing room in the gym, nothing else, bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I once had one shoe stolen from a changing room

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Esmereldina

Lol to this thread...
    To the person who stole my laptop last April: I'd like it back now please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

tbh,i am glad that i hear you guys' stories,this somehow strangely comfort me abit:D

i actually feel like that i am one lucky man!!:D

ye,i knew that i shouldnt say this...

i am sorry...i am sorry..i am sorry(deep from heart...):o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

Not fully sympathetic perhaps, but you should really be more careful OP.. you know what some people can be like.

I use the H: drive and sending stuff to myself on Gmail whenever I need to. Just as accessible and I ain't gonna be losing either of those anytime!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Until Novell throws a hissy fit and google goes bust if a flourish reeking of corporate scandal....

I just drag lappy around and the rest of the time, good old printouts get me through.

But to the guy who stole my lovely jumper with my age card in it curse you, getting that replacement was a bitch, especially seeing as it took me two months to realise it was gone......

Advertisement