Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen monitors - be on the lookout!

Options
  • 05-10-2007 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

My car was stolen in Limerick a few weeks ago. Luckily I got it back relatively intact but unluckily quite a few of my belongings in there got taken, including a pair of Tapco S5 monitors which I was going to drop off to a friend. I'm posting this in a desperate move to see whether anyone in the Irish pro-audio community who reads this gets offered them - they're not a very common model and are distinctive as they are very scratched at the base. And of course if a bottom-feeding scumbag is trying to offload them, you know thats not quite right. I'll offer a cash reward in the unlikely event they are returned.

ST00321.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Bah, that sucks man :(

Hopefully you find them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's really crap. Maybe post something in the Limerick regional forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Bummer. Sorry to hear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Ah could've been worse, no one was hurt or anything at least. Have posted in the Limerick forum too but don't expect to get anything back.

Its an excuse to go shopping after i've saved some cash :D

Advertisement