Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from politics forum

Options
  • 05-10-2007 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

I had my posts deleted and was accused of making accusatory comments in the thread when I did nothing of the sort. I was told that if I continued to post I would be banned. My comments in no way violated any of the rules.

I'm not the only one - I have had a few responses from other users who also have been banned for no good reason.

My full, unedited comments can be found here:

http://www.claresinnfein.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6

Feel free to review them, and see that I have done nothing wrong, and that the mods are deleting/banning anything that they don't like, anything thats not pro-FF.

Another user in the same thread was also banned without any provocation -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055160718

It appears any comments that the pro-FF mods do not like get banned, then they accuse the poster of violating the rules, even when the posters clearly DO NOT violate any of the terms as laid out under the forum guidelines.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Furthmore, the mod removed the links to my comments off site, because the mod is trying to hide the truth behinds the posts.

View my posts, see if they are no impartial.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You weren't banned from boards.ie. You were just banned from one forum.

Now, you've your own forum that's publicly displayed where you accuse the moderators of this site of banning you from the entire site. Since that's untrue, and since you seem to simply have issues with some long-established policy on this site, there simply isn't a way clear to entertaining your complaint as far as I'm concerned.

Advertisement