Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: "On My God No Way!!" Smiley Banner Ad Link

• 05-10-2007 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭

Random one for ya's.... We hate them.... They do our heads in... But i'm looking for a link to one lol

There's a annoying banner that does the rounds on website advertising amimated smilies. The one i'm looking for is the rollover animation one where when you run your mouse over it ya hear.... "On My God! No waaayyy!" or "Heelllloooooo!!!"

If ya got IE7 the link should come up in the address bar, otherwise just what site its on.

BTW > Worth pointing out i have no intentions on buying or adding smilies to my pc lol Just need the audio ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

just go to bebo. place is crawling with them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Random one for ya's.... We hate them.... They do our heads in... But i'm looking for a link to one lol

There's a annoying banner that does the rounds on website advertising amimated smilies. The one i'm looking for is the rollover animation one where when you run your mouse over it ya hear.... "On My God! No waaayyy!" or "Heelllloooooo!!!"

If ya got IE7 the link should come up in the address bar, otherwise just what site its on.

BTW > Worth pointing out i have no intentions on buying or adding smilies to my pc lol Just need the audio ;)

Jesus wept..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Helllllooooo

Goooodbye

(+1)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

:confused: I don't think I've ever seen them.

meh, I suppose it's adblock doing it's job again. Good thing too, they sound crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

If you use bebo, you suck.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I haven't seen them in ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

i think I know where to find them

edit: not anymore, they used to be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I think I saw them on download.com once.

Couldn't be bothered opening up IE just to check though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I think that's the most annoying thing I've ever heard :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

They are on the trophymanager.com website that I use, that an 'You have won 2 Ipod nanos!'. Bloody annoying alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Yeah they wreck my head alright, what are you using the audio for may I ask?

Oh and you may find some on newgrounds.com

***edit**

LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ton_ZMzzCTc&NR=1

Advertisement