Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alien Syndrome??for Wii and PSP lol

Options
  • 05-10-2007 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

http://www.sega-europe.com/en/Game/502.htm

:D:D:D i just cant stop laughing when i saw a random ad about it ,and while i read the line carefully :Wii PSP SEGA :p

the funniest part is...:D i have no idea what makes me laugh:D

anyone feel the same way?;)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Eh?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Wouldn't worry too much the game sucks, plays like Loaded/Reloaded on the PS, just not as good.
    The reason you laughed seraphimvc is probably because developers are setting their Wii game standards pretty low if they are co developing a game for the PSP and the Wii, I'd imagine they'd aim a little higher for Nintendos uber console, and if you played Alien Syndrome you'd agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,574 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Holy crap, i remember trading in Columns for this on the gamegear when I was 8! Oh the memories...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Any game with a hero called Aileen Harding is a winner in my book!

:p

Advertisement