Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calina & Kearnsr on the C&T forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

FWIW As a regular lurker (and occasional poster) on C&T I'm happy with the Moderation there. The forum does lean a tad towards the "bash CIE (and its various groups)" but I expect that that is a function of frustration.

I imagine it's damn hard to mod a forum that has more than its fair share of diehard zealots either of the "Dublin Bus is the worlds best organisation sort" or the "everyone in public transport is called Deco and is lazy and sin and we know sooo much better how to run the thing" sort.

As an aside I do find that the P11 posters tend to verge on the personal and seem to prefer to attack the poster rather than the post. Though I suppose that once the stress of the Inter is over they'll calm down. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Wheres Somebumchum and his anti-mod craziness?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,421 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Terry wrote:
    Those train spotters are an angry bunch.
    Now, now, no need for insults.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Terry wrote:

Those train spotters are an angry bunch.

Being from Confey you must have spotted a few trains in your day. I bet you even have an anorak?

Advertisement