Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ sillhoutte .22 users

Options
  • 05-10-2007 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I realy want one of these rifles but dont know what its like to shoot cant find any reviews of it.Also what price would i expect to pay for one new.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

17shot wrote:
    I realy want one of these rifles but dont know what its like to shoot cant find any reviews of it.Also what price would i expect to pay for one new.

It shoots great , even better with a Brooks trigger kit fitted .
    The shape of the stock is far more suitable for a scope than the iron sight models, which all have a "Hogs back " or dropped curve to the butt .
    This is perfect for use with iron sights , but too low to get a good head position when using a scope.

I am very happy with mine , as is anyone else who i have met with the same type of rifle.

Should cost around 450,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

jaycee wrote:
    It shoots great , even better with a Brooks trigger kit fitted .
    The shape of the stock is far more suitable for a scope than the iron sight models, which all have a "Hogs back " or dropped curve to the butt .
    This is perfect for use with iron sights , but too low to get a good head position when using a scope.

I am very happy with mine , as is anyone else who i have met with the same type of rifle.

Should cost around 450,

Agree with jaycee, again, people will talk, excellent rifle, especially if you get the trigger done, replacement kits available and well worth the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Paddy Diver

only new to the whole shooting scene so I dont have any real experience with different rifles but I think mine is the dogs n*ts, I ordered the sillhoutte and when I opened the box it had iron sights on it which suprised me because even the manufactures website doesnt have that model.

I find that it shoots like a dream and no problems with it at all. And it comes threaded from the factory too.

Ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sbob911

Reciently bought a CA .22 realy nice. Comes treaded or moderator.
    cant rember the cost about €500. If you PM me i will send you phone no of dealer. In Ennis are.

Advertisement