Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desirable Fingal AH locations?

Options
  • 05-10-2007 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

I just wanted to throw a question out there: A friend of mine is on the Fingal AH list and she tells me that the affordable houses that have gone up in Baldoyle, near where I live, would be considered among the most desirable affordable housing locations in Fingal and that she is raging she didn't get offered one of them. I dont know where else Fingal are building affordable houses at the moment, but I was just curious if people would generally agree with her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Theres new developments going up all over fingal all the time, parts of which are required to be AH(though if I remember correctly not nessecarily a part of the development itself, they can substitute). Baldoyle is a nice place but I would prefer something in the d15 myself(stay close to the homestead;))
    (Though to be honest your friend should count her lucky stars that she ends up in an anywhere reasonable area, never mind an upmarket one...fingal has its dives).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

I understand the Baldoyle ones are part of the affordable homes partnership as opposed to the general waiting list

There is a difference
    If you check out the website it should outline the procedure for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

There's ones been provided in Malahide before and that's far more desirable area.

Advertisement