Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Still possible to get a video player?

• 05-10-2007 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭

...No I aint stuck in the 80's!!!!

I am clearing out stuff in my house and I came accross a load of old video tapes and I would love to see whats on them! (Probably Neighbours episodes from the late 80's :eek: )

Can the players still be got?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

i got one in the philips store on the corner of georges st/dame st for 100 quid.

its the only half decent one i could find!

moe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

100 quid? You could get a dvd player for less than that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Get one in Power City for €80. They are always going to be more expensive than dvd players. :rolleyes: They have far more moving parts and are more difficult to manufacture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

py2006 wrote:
    100 quid? You could get a dvd player for less than that!!

yeah but that wont play video tapes..... its very hard to get one so if yu want a cheap one i suggest buy and sell.

i saw that one in Power city for €80, i decided on the philips one because it was a bit better and i needed a half decent one.

moe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Cool, I think I have some Italia 90 games recorded! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭peneau

You'd better have a pot of strong black coffee on standby to keep you awake::D

Advertisement