Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Ham Away

Options
  • 05-10-2007 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Im planning on goin to the west ham away game. I just applied for my ticket on the web.
    Was just wonderin is it normal for them to charge €0 to your card when applying for the ticket. I just wasnt sure as i've never booked away tickets before and this is what happened?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Did it appear on your credit card statement, or are you just referring to your One Hotspur account Booking History?

On your Booking History you should see your application plus a charge of £0, its only if you are successful that they will allocate you a ticket and then show your ticket as dispatched.

The application should show as something like:

Paid LIVERPOOL AWAY APPLICATIONS
    Sunday, 7 October 2007 (15:00) Area1 Adult 2208 £0.00

Then when you're successful:

Dispatched LIVERPOOL AWAY
    Sunday, 7 October 2007 (15:00) CATEGORY 1 Adult 15 69 £36.00

There'll be different booking ref numbers for each entry in your history.

Hope that helps.

p.s. I'm not aware of the club actually charging a card £0, they only request payment for successful applicants.

Are you a member or ST holder, and how many loyalty points have you got as either?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

yeah im a member and have 32 points at the moment. the way its coming up at the moment in my booking history is Paid WEST HAM AWAY APPLICATIONS
    Sunday, 25 November 2007 (13:30) Area1 Adult 1162 £0.00 . Havent looked at any card statements yet as i jus applied this evenin for this game. I know this game is probably a popular one so ill probably just have to wait a while to find out if i got a ticket

RingoSpur wrote:
    yeah im a member and have 32 points at the moment. the way its coming up at the moment in my booking history is Paid WEST HAM AWAY APPLICATIONS
    Sunday, 25 November 2007 (13:30) Area1 Adult 1162 £0.00 . Havent looked at any card statements yet as i jus applied this evenin for this game. I know this game is probably a popular one so ill probably just have to wait a while to find out if i got a ticket

Ah no, that's how its supposed to be, nothing to worry about.

I normally wouldn't fancy your chances of a ticket for this game but considering the price (£43), the fact that its in the middle of the UEFA group stages, and the fact that it went on general sale last year, I'd be hopeful that you manage to get one. Keep an eye on the official site and your One Hotspur account.

well fingers crossed because i got some cheap flights for that weekend a while back. thanks for the help with that.

All Gold & Silver season ticket applications have been successful for our trip to Upton Park in the Barclays Premier League on Sunday November 25.

All Bronze and Lilywhite members applications with 16 loyalty points or more have also been successful.

Enjoy the game :cool:

• Advertisement

Cant wait recklessone. lets hope results improve before then.

Advertisement