Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Well the weather forcast is looking grim for the day. Not that a soaking would bother me but if it is only you and me, it will make for a very poor day especialy when I can only be there for half the day and that will leave you running around the woods shooting at shadows:D (or ghosts)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

MaxForce wrote: »
    Well the weather forcast is looking grim for the day. Not that a soaking would bother me but if it is only you and me, it will make for a very poor day especialy when I can only be there for half the day and that will leave you running around the woods shooting at shadows:D (or ghosts)

ithink i'll stay home

Galway is currently getting lashed by heavy rain and high winds, coupled with hail showers and thunder and lightning. In light of this we have decided not to open the site to-morrow, 2nd December.

The site will be open on Sunday 9th December. There are no rentals booked as of yet so if anyone is coming and needs to book a rental just let me know.

Thanks,
    Martin & Evelyn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

Wont be able to make it up untill the 16th,we should try to get numbers up to play and perhaps a few glases of orange :D afterwards as the weekend after that is a bit close to christmas there would be two of us.Hopefully see you all then and if not happy christmas,new year and St.Patricks day to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 reaper7

Galway is currently getting lashed by heavy rain and high winds, coupled with hail showers and thunder and lightning. In light of this we have decided not to open the site to-morrow, 2nd December.

The site will be open on Sunday 9th December. There are no rentals booked as of yet so if anyone is coming and needs to book a rental just let me know.

Thanks,
    Martin & Evelyn.

If its open on the 9th you can count me in. Have a full load of BB's and a plasma pack just in case General Rabbit's ghost shows up again :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

DOGMA wrote: »
    Wont be able to make it up untill the 16th,we should try to get numbers up to play and perhaps a few glases of orange :D afterwards as the weekend after that is a bit close to christmas there would be two of us.Hopefully see you all then and if not happy christmas,new year and St.Patricks day to you all.

great will see you then:)

Who is coming to G-TAC on the 9th? Or if people can hold hold off till the 16th, it might be a safe bet we could get a bigger crowd together then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hope to be available on both those dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

ill make the 16th for sure, the 9th? well it depends on how much work im going need to do for exams, that and Blackburn are playing the scum [Westham :p] which iv been looking forward to for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

My bit's and bobs should have arived by the 16th so I'll be good to go.

• Advertisement

cant do 9th but if the weather breaks i'll come down on 16th

My bit's and bobs should have arived by the 16th so I'll be good to go
    Yes, ill also have a new recruit to my armoury by then :D *Giggles manically*

Yes, ill also have a new recruit to my armoury by then :D *Giggles manically*

what did you do?

*Mr Burns voice* Oh.. wouldn't you like to know! :p

Getting that clone Mossberg shotty ive been after for a while. God i cant wait :D

g-tac will be open on 16.th good crowd is coming so should be an excellent day looking forward to it :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rascal77

Uggghhh,I can't believe we're related.Looking forward to going back again, see ye on the 16th.

*Mr Burns voice* Oh.. wouldn't you like to know! :p

Getting that clone Mossberg shotty ive been after for a while. God i cant wait :D

Will you have your Moosberg :D for the 16th?

If their's a god i will :p

with my Benelli *sniff*:( and the mp7 currently excelling at being pretty looking paper weights i really need to get a scatter gun asap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I am off on the 16th and would love to attend

Join Ireland Weather Network

tcob1 wrote: »
    I am off on the 16th and would love to attend

Your more then welcome.

• Advertisement

Your more then welcome.

Looks like I will be there, but after a night's work, still give me a chance to test the Beta out

tcob1 wrote: »
    Looks like I will be there, but after a night's work, still give me a chance to test the Beta out

Great to see you coming after all the help you gave us starting up should be a great turn out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

How many are you expecting on Sun?,really looking forward to playing again,Hopefully weather will be better than last time,to be honest couldnt be any worse could it?:o

How many are you expecting on Sun?,really looking forward to playing again,Hopefully weather will be better than last time,to be honest couldnt be any worse could it?:o

10 so far dogma an probably more by the looks of it .:)the weather might hold if we are lucky

I was just glad to be able to help out and it helps us galway men anyways :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 twitch

i will be down on sunday.

looks like it will be a good turn out.

if anyone needs a rental please pm me or maxforce as we only have a few left thanks evelyn
    great to see you coming twitch sholud be a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Hey there. Myself and about 10 lads are heading to galway the morning of 31st to ring in the new year. 2 of us were thinking of heading up the saturday so we could experience G-Tac on the sunday. Will ye be open and hat kind of numbers do ye expect? How far away from the city center is it? Thanks!

Dave

Arcto wrote: »
    Hey there. Myself and about 10 lads are heading to galway the morning of 31st to ring in the new year. 2 of us were thinking of heading up the saturday so we could experience G-Tac on the sunday. Will ye be open and hat kind of numbers do ye expect? How far away from the city center is it? Thanks!

Dave

Hi Dave,
    There have been no bookings so far for Sunday 30th. The site is located approximittly 1 hour from Galway City. You can get directions to the site from our [URL="htp://www.g-tac-eire.com"]web page[/URL]. Hopefully we will get enough together for the day to be able to open it.
    Martin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Your link is missing a t in the http part. ;)

I want to go down there so bad but I'm not an early riser. What time do ye go on till? I'd rarely be out of the house before 1 at the weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement