Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

MaxForce wrote: »
    Hi Dave,
    There have been no bookings so far for Sunday 30th. The site is located approximittly 1 hour from Galway City. You can get directions to the site from our [URL="htp://www.g-tac-eire.com"]web page[/URL]. Hopefully we will get enough together for the day to be able to open it.
    Martin.

Well max(force) i wouldnt mind showing up with 10 other ppl allready there. Ive allready gone to HRTA twice from cork so i was thinking "**** it ill be up for new years eve anyway" if therell be a few heads there. Keep me posted on the turnout. Ill PM you my number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

merry christmas and happy new year from all at g-tac thankyou for all the support hope to see you all in the new year regards martin and evelyn :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

ScumLord wrote: »
    Your link is missing a t in the http part. ;)

I want to go down there so bad but I'm not an early riser. What time do ye go on till? I'd rarely be out of the house before 1 at the weekend.

Hi Yeah,
    We go till we cant go no more.:D When it starts to get dark.

Arcto wrote: »
    Hey there. Myself and about 10 lads are heading to galway the morning of 31st to ring in the new year. 2 of us were thinking of heading up the saturday so we could experience G-Tac on the sunday. Will ye be open and hat kind of numbers do ye expect? How far away from the city center is it? Thanks!

Dave

Hi All,
    I hope ye all had a good Christmas.
    I know this is short notice as I only found out today that I am off on Sunday but as Arcto and his mate are looking for a skirmish on Sunday the 30th so am just testing the water to see if we can get enough interest together to open the site for that day. Just come back to me and let me know.
    Thanks,
    Martin.

Hi All,
    To give you girls plenty of notice the next skirmish at G-TAC is planned for Sunday 13th January. Why so late I hear you ask? Well thats the next Sunday I have off from work.So polish your BB's and charge your batteries.
    Any one needing directions or rentals just send me a PM.
    Thanks to All,
    Martin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

MaxForce wrote: »
    Hi All,
    To give you girls plenty of notice the next skirmish at G-TAC is planned for Sunday 13th January. Why so late I hear you ask? Well thats the next Sunday I have off from work.So polish your BB's and charge your batteries.
    Any one needing directions or rentals just send me a PM.
    Thanks to All,
    Martin.

Think that's the date for the IAA EGM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Ill be their Martin, ill let ya know if i can round up a few plebs aswell ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hey Folks, only started Airsofting recently myself and haven't been to G-Tac as of yet. Doing a course for the next 2 months on Saturdays which pretty much rules out HRTA, so if there is still space on Sunday 13th you can put me down. Thanks.

So... anyone going this Sunday?

In light of the IAA EGM been held on Sunday 13th we have taken the decision to support the IAA by attending on that day. Therefor G-TAC will remain closed on the 13th and will be open for a skirmish on the 27th of January. The next Sunday I will off from work and be able to attend.
    Many thanks,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Advertisement

can people let us know what they think about starting of these competions between sites and what dates would suit them and maybe then hrta ,drogeda and us here at g-tac can get organising this as i think it would add a great aspect to the sport in general regards evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

So... anyone going this Sunday?
    Guess not. :(

Sorry i seemed to have missed that one: The EGM/AGM is on this sunday....hmmm....may attend....not an IAA member (cause my printer doesnt want to co operate) but id sign up there/after. I realise that you probably dont want people showing up at the EGM/AGM to sign up but...actually who am i talking too? This is the wrong thread alltogether. poot :cool:

Yet you still press submit. :D I suppose when you've put all that effort into typing it out it would be a waste to scrap it.

Does this IAA thing mean theres no airsoft anywhere in the country?

Yeah you got it in one. After all that typeing....hehehehe

Ehm, airsoft is extremely localised to dublin/wicklow(that includes drogheda...anywhere under an hours drive is local to us munster lads ATM.) Gtac is waaay out there on the other extremety. And dont for a second think i am complaining, thats just the way it worked out. Im trying to get land down here but to be honest its easyer to get permission to real steel shoot than airsoft skirmish. Why is pretty obvious. But the IAA covers all Ireland, and ++ to them for setting it up!

No I mean all the sites will be closed on Sunday due to the AGM?

Coulda spelled that one out a bit clearer.
    I hear storys from the chamber....shhhhh

hi everyone looking forward to seeing everyone back again after the long christmas break,we will be open on 26.th and 27.th.:D

any chance of a night game or anything in the mean time Evelyn? perhaps even midweek?
    Im dying for a game :( .

hi guys as u can see from other tread trip to gtac there is a team coming down if any of our players would like to set up ateam let us know and we should have a good day then we could organise a return trip to drogheda:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Mr & Mrs MaxForce could you tel us how many local airsofters usually atend weekend skirmishes? Just trying to find out how many of us is goin to be there.

any chance of a night game or anything in the mean time Evelyn? perhaps even midweek?
    Im dying for a game :( .

Anyone up for a gathering at G-TAC next Wednesday 16th? Hopefully the weather will stay fine and we could have a bit of dusk shoot. Need to get in some peactise myself for when the CAP lads come to visit us.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Maxforce,

Just so happens I will be off work on Wednesday and can make it. Haven't been to G-Tac yet so I would be more than happy and willing to show up if you can get the numbers.

any evening other then wednesday and ill be their Martin, what time you thinking of starting?

any evening other then wednesday and ill be their Martin, what time you thinking of starting?

martins day off is wednesday scope so he will be only able to go out on that day give him a call

fair enough ill see what i can do, what time roughly would ye be looking at? morning/evening?

fair enough ill see what i can do, what time roughly would ye be looking at? morning/evening?

Morning and evening if we can get enough to come out. At the moment the count is 3.

Cool, i should make the morning one so.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ken engineer

when is there a skirmish. i'm looking to start a team but would like to watch a skirmish first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 twitch

i will be able to make it on wednesday, is it the usual starting time?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement