Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

10.30 start twitch regards evelyn

when is there a skirmish. i'm looking to start a team but would like to watch a skirmish first.

Trying to gather enough for a skirmish this Wednesday. Current count is 4 but we will need another few to make a viable game. If that doesnt go ahead the next skirmish is the 26th and that is shaping up to be a good one. Will also have 4 rentals available this Wednesday and for the 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If I get the money that's owed to me I could go but I wouldn't be able to be there before 18:30. Is that a bit late?

ScumLord wrote: »
    If I get the money that's owed to me I could go but I wouldn't be able to be there before 18:30. Is that a bit late?

a little bit to late why dont you join us for the end of month game instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Anyone else going this wednesday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Hi All,
    Sorry about this but due to having to travel to Sligo tomorrow which I just got a call about from my boss, I will not be able to open G-TAC tomorrow.
    Also am doing this from an internet cafe as am experiencing broadband problems at home at the moment. Sorry for any inconvienence caused.
    Looking forward to the 26th though.
    Martin.

Hi All. Am currently experiencing broadband/computer problems at home and am relying on the use of an internet cafe. Please bare with us while we sort out this problem. Until then I will endevour to check boards once a day or so. Sorry for the inconvienence.
    Martin.

Edit: Please contact me on galwaytacticalairsoftcentre@gmail.com if any one needs to email me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

26th it is so, it's marked down on me calendar. Definitely, without a shadow of a doubt will be there. You sell bbs right?

There my be someone with me that'll need a rental too, whats the cost for one plus rental and just one without rental?

ScumLord wrote: »
    26th it is so, it's marked down on me calendar. Definitely, without a shadow of a doubt will be there. You sell bbs right?

There my be someone with me that'll need a rental too, whats the cost for one plus rental and just one without rental?

A full day is €25 if you require a rental it is €45 and a bottle of 3000 is €8. I have 4 rentals available which need to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment but John has offered to bring down some of his as well. Masks will be provided for each rental I have and are available to rent for €1 or €15 to buy. People needing rentals need to PM me here to ensure they have one available for the day.

Any more Westerners going to be defending G-tac against the Drogheda invasion on the 26th :D?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Any more Westerners going to be defending G-tac against the Drogheda invasion on the 26th :D?

poxy saturdays are possaible to poxy get off work
    i'm looking forward to trying out my new gear an all
    yellow1.gif

the bloke in the shop said its impossaible to see in irish forests

What?? your replacing your reflective silver load out :p ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

What?? your replacing your reflective silver load out :p ??

ripped the space suit sliding while dual weilding

rbd wrote: »
    poxy saturdays are possaible to poxy get off work
    i'm looking forward to trying out my new gear an all
    yellow1.gif

the bloke in the shop said its impossaible to see in irish forests

Looks good but will miss the space suit!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Hi lads! Do someone knows where i kan get G-Tac topographic map :) It is unknow teritory :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

I think Google maps is going to be your best bet

i try it result = 0 , maybe my english bad , but i need some another choice.Thx for re!

The G-Tac website has a picture of the site taken from google maps. Have a look at the first couple of pages in this thread there should be a link to the site and maybe GPS coordinates so you can look up the site yourself on google earth.

I need map for to make some strategy and knowledge of a site :) cos we a newbie in this site ;) so more info mor power :)

• Advertisement

Not that what i need but aneway thx for assistace and help, do u will be there 26 th?

Unfortunately no, but I'm hoping to get down sometime in february. Let me know how the game goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I have to get across for a look-see myself.
    I'm owed a free days playing :D

(I havent forgotten Max :-p)

Do not forget AEG ;) maybe u will wont to be in ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

We're gonna have to organise a trip to g-tac some week when the weather gets a bit better :D

Shiva wrote: »
    I have to get across for a look-see myself.
    I'm owed a free days playing :D

(I havent forgotten Max :-p)

No Problem Shiva. Your welcome at G-TAc anytime.

EDIT: :rolleyes:Now lets see, how do I claw back the fee. Hemm I know I will charge you €25 for parking.:p:D

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    I need map for to make some strategy and knowledge of a site :) cos we a newbie in this site ;) so more info mor power :)

Hi AIR,
    I am delighted that you guys are coming down. I am hoping to learn a lot from ye as well. If you check out the photos and maps link on my webpage at G-TAC you will find the aerial picture there. This is the best I could find and was taken from the Galway County Planning website. There is also a .kmz file on the first page of this thread that if you Google Earth installed will pin point the site for you and give map coordinates. For any one who does not have Google Maps I will get the coordinates and post them up to-day.

If anyone has GPS corodinates could ye please post them up here.
    Talk soon ye all,
    Martin.

EDIT: Google Earth Corodinates Lat 53 08 57.45 N. Long 08 09 23.79 W Long. Hope this helps ye but I do not have actual GPS coordinates.

Thanks MaxForce :) but i looking for topographic map of site, i know how to be there at saturday ;) So we will bring BBQ and offer to G-TAc guys to take some meat or sosages , i hope that day will stay in our memory for a long time !

Your a legend.:D We will try not to be to hard on you :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Two or three of us are thinking of heading down on Saturday as well. My dads from Galway originally so I'd be happy to be conscripted to defend the West from the Drogheda lads if required.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement