Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Had a great day and will be going back again as soon as possible. Everytime I go to one of these places I come away with a list of things I need to get. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Im really bad for that aswell, I always come home with a list of things i need to fix/change/get, usually a very similar list *looks at Aug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

OK, So whens the next day on..????????????????
    IM THERE.

Saturday

Saturday
    This sat 2nd.? what time start.? SWEET.

• Advertisement

Yup this saturday :D .Games usually start at 10.30am You can Pm Maxforce/Mrs maxforce if ya need any more info on rental guns etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

EDIT: Never mind ill look on the gtac site!

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Will be Saturday 2nd. All my rentals have been provisionaly booked but I should know more by Thursday and will let ye know if any become available.

Games will start at 10:30.
    Martin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

MAD Ozzie wrote: »
    This sat 2nd.? what time start.? SWEET.

hi guys we are open this saturday 2nd of feb. hope to see you all there plenty of food on the go as well we are hoping to set up teams for our return trip to drogheda in march so we need to get in plenty of practice regards Evelyn.

MaxForce wrote: »
    Will be Saturday 2nd. All my rentals have been provisionaly booked but I should know more by Thursday and will let ye know if any become available.

Games will start at 10:30.
    Martin.
    Thanks mate. wont need a rental myself, and i think the others with me ar ok, if not i have one extra anyway. Look forward to seeing you then. Rob.

• Advertisement

Thanks mate. wont need a rental myself, and i think the others with me ar ok, if not i have one extra anyway. Look forward to seeing you then. Rob.
    if u need any directions pm either maxforce or my self an we will help ok

Mad ozzie has asked me too come up (At gun point :D Cheers though mate!) so i will look forward to seeing Mr and Mrs maxforce on saturday.

I cant wait to try yer site. The video from the last meet looks brilliant.

Looks like ill be the only person wearing Gulf War fatigues wondering where all the sand is :eek:

Anyone have a large 8.4V battery i could borrow for saturday?

About 30 minutes ago this happened:

DSCF1122.jpg

So the moral of the lesson is dont accidently try fast charge an allready charged battery. My poor wooden floor will never be the same. I was outa the room and all when it happened. Luckily i walked past and heard a popping sound. Opened the door and their was smoke everywhere. Smelled like an alchemists workshop :p#

EDIT: actually now that i think of it my mates not going saturday and has a large battery. I aint using that charger ever again so does anyone who will be there this saturday have an Intelligent fast charger and mind me using it when i get there?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hunter1100

If you can get the battery to my house before Friday I can have it fully charged for Sat

update guys we have 3 rentals availble for saturday game pm maxforce or my self if any one needs them thanks .evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i may have asked this before but i've got the 9th off will there be people going to gtac also are sundays gone now?

Hey rbd there will be people there on the 9th, 3 corkians included.
    Not sure how many others though. Best to PM maxforce or Mrs. Maxforce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Arcto wrote: »
    Hey rbd there will be people there on the 9th, 3 corkians included.
    Not sure how many others though. Best to PM maxforce or Mrs. Maxforce.

good

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

rbd wrote: »
    i may have asked this before but i've got the 9th off will there be people going to gtac also are sundays gone now?

Just to clarify that due to my work commitments G-TAC will not be opened on the 9th or 10th but I am hoping it will be open the following Sunday. My work commitments are all over the place at the moment but will let ye know next week about Sunday the 17th.

Very good!
    Sorry aswell RBD i made a mistake, its this saturday were heading up :o

• Advertisement

looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow will have plenty of food on the go and some brillant skirimishs planned see you all there:)

If the weathers any thing to go by down here ill need to bring my arctic camo!!

snow gone up here just cold hopefully you wont need it:D

Just finished ripen up the wifes white sheets.

Bugger im in truble now:P:P:P

Bugger im in truble now:P:P:P

hope she lets u go tommorow:D:D

hope she lets u go tommorow:D:D
    :( Costin me a new hole bed set, ill be there.

God dammit i just missed out on a booty call for this! :mad:

Oh well.....theres allways tomorow night.....wait...shouldnt i be in bed? "F u common sense!" Oh its like that is it? "Yeah it is" Well then brain, you wont mind if i kill you with another beer!!! "Touché physical form, touché"

Now even im confused :eek:

Had a top day at g-tac, so a big thanks to Mr & Mrs Maxforce.:D
    Hope to bring a team next time, and a big thanks to sc+pe for my bright red ear. Loved getin you all with bang kills, Aussies are sneky buggers in the bush. (loved the nod max) Great day thanks a mill.
    Ps, All yas need is a bunker.

• Advertisement

Had a top day at g-tac, so a big thanks to Mr & Mrs Maxforce.:D
    Hope to bring a team next time, and a big thanks to sc+pe for my bright red ear. Loved getin you all with bang kills, Aussies are sneky buggers in the bush. (loved the nod max) Great day thanks a mill.
    Ps, All yas need is a bunker.

glad you enjoyed it ozzie and gang i will see what we can do about those bunkers:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement