Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Had a great laugh yesterday! My kness are killing me from sliding all over the CQB area. Next time ill bring spandex so i can really fly :p

Thanks alot to Mr and Mrs maxforce (i never did get yer real second name) for a great day. The sites fantastic. Much the same style cqb area layout as HRTA but the site really comes into its own when you get into the wooded areas. It gets very sneaky and heart stopping.

If it wasnt for mark and scopes inability to stop talking we might never have found them :D

Again thanks to ye for a great time! Make sure to let us know when it will be open again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Arcto wrote: »
    Had a great laugh yesterday! My kness are killing me from sliding all over the CQB area. Next time ill bring spandex so i can really fly :p

Thanks alot to Mr and Mrs maxforce (i never did get yer real second name) for a great day. The sites fantastic. Much the same style cqb area layout as HRTA but the site really comes into its own when you get into the wooded areas. It gets very sneaky and heart stopping.

If it wasnt for mark and scopes inability to stop talking we might never have found them :D

Again thanks to ye for a great time! Make sure to let us know when it will be open again.
    glad you enjoyed it will pm you on next date we are open regards martin and evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

:D:D:D:D. verry good :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hunter1100

Great day thanks alot :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Twas a deadly day alright, the early woodland games were savage, even with lowish numbers it was 1 of the more memorable skirmishes :D.
    If it wasnt for mark and scopes inability to stop talking we might never have found them
    rofl :p i was trying to ask him if that was the last of ye, when it turned out to be yourself who bang killed him as i found out a few seconds later :p

hows the ear Rob :o? at least ya didnt get a welt some were even more painful *shakes fist at maxforce*

• Advertisement

Hunter1100 wrote: »
    Great day thanks alot :D:D:D
    Twas a deadly day alright, the early woodland games were savage, even with lowish numbers it was 1 of the more memorable skirmishes :D.

rofl :p i was trying to ask him if that was the last of ye, when it turned out to be yourself who bang killed him as i found out a few seconds later :p

hows the ear Rob :o? at least ya didnt get a welt some were even more painful *shakes fist at maxforce*
    :eek::eek:

delighted ye all had a good time see you all again soon:D:D

hi guys let us know who intersted in attending the meet in dublin and we will organise from this end pm. myseif or maxforce

Hi guys, interesting to see a major site spring up very close to home!

For anyone travelling without cars, I suggest Railing/Bussing it to Ballinasloe from Heuston and calling one of these:

Mighty Cabs - +353 (0)90 96 44222 (minibus available)
    Kenny Cabs - +353 (0)90 96 44444
    A2B Cabs - +353 (0)90 96 44443
    Noel Carroll - +353 (0)90 96 44414
    Paudric Finn - +353 (0)90 96 73942
    Kieran Madden - +353 (0)86 2990 509
    Night Owl Taxi - +353 (0)90 96 42954
    Swift Taxi Service - +353 (0)90 96 43284

Working in Dublin at the moment, but come a free weekend or summer, I should be able to pop down to ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Hi guys, interesting to see a major site spring up very close to home!

For anyone travelling without cars, I suggest Railing/Bussing it to Ballinasloe from Heuston and calling one of these:

Mighty Cabs - +353 (0)90 96 44222 (minibus available)
    Kenny Cabs - +353 (0)90 96 44444
    A2B Cabs - +353 (0)90 96 44443
    Noel Carroll - +353 (0)90 96 44414
    Paudric Finn - +353 (0)90 96 73942
    Kieran Madden - +353 (0)86 2990 509
    Night Owl Taxi - +353 (0)90 96 42954
    Swift Taxi Service - +353 (0)90 96 43284

Working in Dublin at the moment, but come a free weekend or summer, I should be able to pop down to ye!

thankyou for the info :D

hi guys let us know who intersted in attending the meet in dublin and we will organise from this end pm. myseif or maxforce

martin and i are heading up to hrta bash if anyone wants a lift let us know:)

• Advertisement

Car now full. Scope and tcob are coming with me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Hi all,

Can anyone give me a rough ball park figure on how many
    BB's you would need to bring with you per person for an average
    days skirmish in G-Tac ? Need to buy some before
    my first trip up there and need to know what would cover
    2-3 people for a days skirmish.

As soon as some spare M4 mags arrive from e-hobby asia
    I may be able to make a trip of there with a lad I know in work.
    (I only have mesh facemasks bought from MIA so I am presuming
    these will be OK to use for face/eye protection)

~B

bullets wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can anyone give me a rough ball park figure on how many
    BB's you would need to bring with you per person for an average
    days skirmish in G-Tac ? Need to buy some before
    my first trip up there and need to know what would cover
    2-3 people for a days skirmish.

As soon as some spare M4 mags arrive from e-hobby asia
    I may be able to make a trip of there with a lad I know in work.
    (I only have mesh facemasks bought from MIA so I am presuming
    these will be OK to use for face/eye protection)

~B
    you would being careful use about 3000 but on if not 4000 or more each ,face masks should be ok if not we have have some onsite regards evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Cheers thanks for the info.

Once I know were heading up closer to the time
    I will contact G-tac well in advance
    to make sure there is actually a skirmish on that weekend and
    possibly ask for contact details in case we get lost!

~B

I have been contacted by a group who want to attend G-TAC on the 1st approximately 9 people confirmed. If anyone else is available to come along just let us know. Also is there any one looking to come on the 2nd again just let us know numbers.?
    Thanks All,
    Martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

me and my bro have been considering a first trip to g-tac, i presume you mean the 1st/2nd of march,
    who knows might be able to bring someone else from limerick if they wanna go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

MaxForce wrote: »
    I have been contacted by a group who want to attend G-TAC on the 1st approximately 9 people confirmed. If anyone else is available to come along just let us know. Also is there any one looking to come on the 2nd again just let us know numbers.?
    Thanks All,
    Martin.
    i'll try to get tyhe 1st off no promises mind

rbd wrote: »
    i'll try to get tyhe 1st off no promises mind
    hope to see you there:D
    Killinator wrote: »
    me and my bro have been considering a first trip to g-tac, i presume you mean the 1st/2nd of march,
    who knows might be able to bring someone else from limerick if they wanna go.
    yes 1.st and 2nd of march by all means come and enjoy the skirmishes and the good food

gtac is a good site for those of ye who like the whole teams in the forest viber
    hand signals ambushes and silent running

thats why i have a wrapped and silenced g36c for it

at the other sites i just runn around screaming with a saw (which is nice)

rbd wrote: »

at the other sites i just runn around screaming with a saw (which is nice)

And who wouldnt enjoy that:D

• Advertisement

And who wouldnt enjoy that:D

yes but i like to stash the saw and get chased to my "ambush site"

the surpise when you dive into a ditch only to pop back out is 3/4 of the fun

I rarely use my saw, blood is so bad for the metal and its now very rusty,TETNIS shot gauranteed!!!!!!

I rarely use my saw, blood is so bad for the metal and its now very rusty,TETNIS shot gauranteed!!!!!!

a saw is a squad auto . waepon

in my case a mk1 a&k m249

I know that,
    i was just saying saw as in 'cut wood saw' cuz thats the only SAW i'll ever have, no machine guns for me

I know that,
    i was just saying saw as in 'cut wood saw' cuz thats the only SAW i'll ever have, no machine guns for me

why?

Im too lazy to lug one around:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

might well be joining ya in the support gunning madness soon enough Rbd, methinks ill be switching my ak support gun for an m249 para soon enough :D, I cant wait
    By the way i hate glocks and always will but that thing you carry with ya is miles more impressive than gas mac 11's even, i was really impressed with it. Its still fugly though :p

will upload photos of our trip to hrta tonight we really enjoyed it and nice to meet people :)

might well be joining ya in the support gunning madness soon enough Rbd, methinks ill be switching my ak support gun for an m249 para soon enough :D, I cant wait
    By the way i hate glocks and always will but that thing you carry with ya is miles more impressive than gas mac 11's even, i was really impressed with it. Its still fugly though :p

glocks don't need to be pretty

• Advertisement

what time does G-TAC open, couldnt see it on the web site, i dont want to get up earlier then neccessary:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement