Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Killinator wrote: »
    what time does G-TAC open, couldnt see it on the web site, i dont want to get up earlier then neccessary:)

games start at 10.30 we are open next on 1.st. of march by all means come and enjoy people normally start arriving from 9.30 0n we break around 1 and i provide a barbaque :D and play contiues until light permits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Absolutely dying for the next game myself *looks at watch and counts down the days*

• Registered Users Posts: 24 reaper7

Should hopefully be there. Haven't got a chance to get up for the last month.

Absolutely dying for the next game myself *looks at watch and counts down the days*
    reaper7 wrote: »
    Should hopefully be there. Haven't got a chance to get up for the last month.

looking forward to seeing you there alot of things have changed you will really enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Im starting to sweat with anticipation, which day (1st or 2nd) are more people going to, dont wana go on the second to find everyone was there on the 1st:D

• Advertisement

Im starting to sweat with anticipation, which day (1st or 2nd) are more people going to, dont wana go on the second to find everyone was there on the 1st:D

either but saturday seems to have more coming

Saturday it is then,

Also on a related topic, theres two of us going, but if any one from Limerick(city) wants a lift (2 spaces available) just shout or better still just send a pm

Saturday it is then,

Also on a related topic, theres two of us going, but if any one from Limerick(city) wants a lift (2 spaces available) just shout or better still just send a pm

good thinking car sharing and helps with cost as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Just as a matter of curiosity, is any type of Medic rule used, you know like maybe if a designated medic gets to a downed person and stays with them for 5seconds without getting hit then the downed person is saved.
    Then again I'm sure having a medic raises a whole heap of Moral issues,lol.
    "Do I shoot him or not, damnit hes trying to save a life!!! etc,etc."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Man, I seem to be doomed, tried to get out several times but still waiting and looks like it will be April or May at this rate :(

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Just as a matter of curiosity, is any type of Medic rule used, you know like maybe if a designated medic gets to a downed person and stays with them for 5seconds without getting hit then the downed person is saved.

He's bringing people back from th dead. I say slot him.

It was a tactic that worked well at the huge rubber sword LARP's in england. Take out the medic's and you knocked out at least 30% o the enemies capacity to fight.

After all, it's only airsoft ;)

thecivvie wrote: »
    Man, I seem to be doomed, tried to get out several times but still waiting and looks like it will be April or May at this rate :(

poor sean :(hopefully you will get out to us before that :)regards evelyn

[

no we wont be using any kind of rule like that but maybe your suggestion can be used in a skirimish when these leauges get up and going during the coming months regards evelyn

just putting a post up to see who would be intrested in playing on easter sunday if you are just pm myself or maxforce .you never know the easter bunny might leave some surprizes for prizes in the woods he!he!:D:D:Dregards evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

poor sean :(hopefully you will get out to us before that :)regards evelyn

Sadly I have an op on my knee at the end of March so will be after that, still may try and come along and watch around that time

Join Ireland Weather Network

thecivvie wrote: »
    Sadly I have an op on my knee at the end of March so will be after that, still may try and come along and watch around that time

anytime you are more than welcome hope the op goes well:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Assuming I'll love it next weekend, I'd prob be available for and Easter Rising(too soon?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I'm planning on heading to G-Tac on Saturday 1st. Anyone else heading down? Great site for great games! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Il be their,Martin and Evelyn tell me their should be a good turn out.

ok saturday 1st.games start at 10.30 registration from 9.30 on looking forward to seeing everyone there if anyone needs direction just pm martin or myself.will be sign posted

• Advertisement

ok saturday 1st.games start at 10.30 registration from 9.30 on

Man, im gonna have to get up early and on a saturday too, This is MADNESS!!!:eek:
    And yet I cant wait:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Killinator wrote:
    Man, im gonna have to get up early and on a saturday too, This is MADNESS!!!
    And yet I cant wait
    It's not as easy as it sounds, I missed loads of days due to this Saturday morning craic.

This time for sure I'll be there, the friend that wanted to go last time got really pissed he didn't get to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

how many rentals are left?

rbd wrote: »
    how many rentals are left?

all rentals booked at the moment but will l will post if anyone drops out sorry guys

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Is there any video up of G-Tac? Couldn't find any on youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Is there any video up of G-Tac? Couldn't find any on youtube.

http://www.airsoftportal.com/viewpage.php?page_id=12

not youtube but should work just the same...:)

or this:
    http://www.livevideo.com/video/F8FD29A4EB3E4149AFABAB1F98764E0C/g-tac-26-01-08.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Hey Maxforce,

Sorry for not getting back to ya sooner but we have added you to the afiliates section on the website.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Hey Maxforce,

Sorry for not getting back to ya sooner but we have added you to the afiliates section on the website.

Cheers!

Great News. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

Hi martin, did that chap ring you about the stag day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement