Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

hmm that might be a problem alright.
    Hmm anyone got some spare BB's i've only got about a 1000 left for 2(3) of us :/
    Only got about 300-500 left meself :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Lemming wrote:
    Good news on a new site. Only possible issue that might raise its head is Gtac vs. Gtac, who are UK-based.

Well mine is G-TAC. But thanks for the heads up and I will look into it.

EyesOnly wrote:
    Hmm anyone got some spare BB's :p i've only got about a 1000 left for 2(3) of us :/

I wouldnt say I have heap of them myself but wont see anyone sitting on the sidelines due to no ammo.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

MaxForce wrote:
    I wouldnt say I have heap of them myself but wont see anyone sitting on the sidelines due to no ammo.:D

Bang kills are fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

MaxForce wrote:
    I am afraid TCOB has prior arrangments. I am in Oranmore so if some one wants to come down in my car ther is no problem.

what are the chances? I'm typing this from the quality hotel in Oranmore :)

wont be able to make it to try out the new site this weekend, aside from not having any gear with me, the missus would kill me :P

best of look with the new site though MaxForce

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭du beton

is the site insurance sorted, have ten odd lads that'd be interested in heading to Galway !

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

It'll be me and the bro coming nephew has other family arrangements. Where only bringing the mp5, thompson and the pistols. How long you thinking of staying ?. We might be abit late with traffic in ballinasloe for the fair and its going to be foggy :/.

Anyway cars packed and ready to go, so im going to watch some TV (bleach , ergo proxy)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

MaxForce, good luck tomorrow, in spirit will be there, sadly the body is falling to bits :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

MaxForce a man who delivers, I'm voting for you in the next local elections!

I may be able to make it down tomorrow (that's Sunday right?10am is early though) but I'm also low on BBs got maybe a 1000 left.

Charging thompson now. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

tcob1 wrote:
    MaxForce, good luck tomorrow, in spirit will be there, sadly the body is falling to bits :)
    duck tape will fix that:D

• Advertisement

nonex wrote:
    duck tape will fix that:D

Duck tape! No way, New Leg maybe :D:D:D

I don't seem to be able to pm? Maxforce can you pm me with any detail?

EyesOnly wrote:
    It'll be me and the bro coming nephew has other family arrangements. Where only bringing the mp5, thompson and the pistols. How long you thinking of staying ?. We might be abit late with traffic in ballinasloe for the fair and its going to be foggy :/.

Anyway cars packed and ready to go, so im going to watch some TV (bleach , ergo proxy)

Staying as long as there are people around. At least with your nephew not coming more ammo for the two of you :)

duck tape will fix that
    Ah yes duck tape, is their anything it cant do?
    I once foiled a group of international terrorists armed only with a roll of duck tape and a handy can of silicone oil :D [good times]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Jezz, gld I never bust it, you lot would take it off :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

Ah sure tcob if I could give you a leg I would.:p

Seriously though you'll be missed.

its so weird knowing i only have to get up at 8-8.30[beats 5.30 anyway] for a skirmish and not having to travel to the other end of the country :). Man i cant wait. dya have a good idea of numbers Max?
    Jezz, gld I never bust it, you lot would take it off
    we wouldnt take it off but we'd make it better with gaffer tape :p

its so weird knowing i only have to get up at 8-8.30[beats 5.30 anyway] for a skirmish and not having to travel to the other end of the country :). Man i cant wait. dya have a good idea of numbers Max?

we wouldnt take it off but we'd make it better with gaffer tape :p

Honestly not sure Scope. It will be a wait and see me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

YES!!! OH PLEASE FOR THE MOTHER OF GOD YES!!!!!

Im like spitting distance from tyr-na-schraw (my mother comes from there as it happens)

Great to hear about a Galway site, dublin is soooo far away.

Great day and great site, Cheers Max

• Advertisement

Yeah Great day and the site is awesome, thanks for the bb's max and thanks for the Gas Scope. i knew id forgotten some thing this morning :p.

Anyway if you need a hand setting stuff up when you get going just give me a ring scope has my number.

I'll have Pictures up after I've had a shower (might take awhile i'll need to srink them and upload them "56k")

I want to thank Scope and his mate, and Eysonly along with his bro for showing up today. We had a most enjoyable day. Thanks lads.

As soon as I have more information on the site starting properly I will let ye all know.
    Max.

ok i uploaded some pics , here just change 1 to 1-17. still have more on my mobile to come

Now these pictures dont do must justice to the sight as these are only of about a 1/4 of the whole site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Looks great:)
    do you have access to the forest areas also or is it just the open tape-marked area?

Thanks for the pics Eyes. They are great. The first few of the field, there is no access to the woods behind it. The other few of the track in between the woods and the forest I have access to the forest side but not to woods. We can use the ferns on the side of track. As Eyes said, there is so much more and a lot of it is over growen but there are great plans afoot for the site so watch this space.

EDIT: Got to say I love pic 17. Whose foot is that sticking up? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

The site looks like it has huge potential best of luck maxforce hope it wont be long before I am down there to try it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭du beton

best of luck Max, looks like there's lots of potential, lookin 4ward to gettin down there with the lads when u r up and runnin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Sorry I couldn't make it, I tried my best to get a lift up there from Limerick (I even had my batteries charged just in case) but my last minute hope feill through. I will definitely be up for the next time though. It's too close to me not to be.

I couldn't make it down. Wasn't even out of bed until 4pm. Hopefully next week

• Advertisement

ScumLord wrote:
    I couldn't make it down. Wasn't even out of bed until 4pm. Hopefully next week

It wont be open for few weeks as I have to do a fair bit of clearing at the site. As soon as the site becomes ready for use will let you know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement