Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

hi guys start at usual time on sunday at 10.30 break for :pac::pac::Dlunch around 1pm good food for all as usual and play then till we want ok looking for ward to good games

weather seems to be improving guys so bbs shouldnt be flying of target :eek:have a good lot coming so should be a great day if any noobies need directions just pm myself or maxforce and we will give you directions to site ok looking forward to a great day and we might even give a few more hints about{{ operation shhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the day;);)}}

we still have rentals availble if anyone needs them ok just pm us

• Registered Users Posts: 24 reaper7

I'll be MIA that day. Hope ye all have a good one wind is dying down nicely. :) Will just have to polish them BB's in the mean time. :D

reaper7 wrote: »
    I'll be MIA that day. Hope ye all have a good one wind is dying down nicely. :) Will just have to polish them BB's in the mean time. :D

no bother reaper see you next time:(sorry you cant make it

• Advertisement

great day had by all yesterday thankyou guy to every body who came along i think everyone enjoyed themsevlves and loved the two new areas to play regards evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Just a quick note to say Thank You both for a fantastic days skirmishing at GTAC yesterday. The site just keeps getting better (and bigger):eek:

Awesome games and really great to meet new faces there too.

Looking forward to the next day out (when I recover :D)

Thanks again.:):):):)

Aidan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Twas an excellent day alright. best skirmish ive been at for a long time.
    Thanks all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭biboyTDK

In behalf of Team Dark Knights We would like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Maxforce for a very lovely, adventurous day we had yesterday! Very good food. Thanks aswell to all who participated! Great Game! Hope to see you all again! Thanks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

Well I had my Cherry Royally Busted in G-TAC yesterday, Thanks to all who shot the Sh1t outa me lol Still got the marks on my body hehe. It was a brilliant day and the weather was kind to us too Mr+Mrs Max I WILL be back. I now know what my AUG Military can do and it surprised the hell outa me n those around and on the recieving end of it lol,
    Thanks to all, im now fully converted to Airsoft:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Folks, had an absolute ball yesterday. Great site and the fact that I found somewhere that the ACU camo blends in makes it even better!!!:D Will definitely be back.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Absolute brilliant time yesterday,couldnt have asked for much more,
    and i found my beretta mag so it made the day that extra bit better:D:D:D

delighted to hear ye all had a great time looking forward to seeing you all down again soon :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭biboyTDK

Mr. & Mrs. Maxforce, when is the next game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

wahey what a day sunday was.im not sure which was better the food or the skirmish.i wud ave to say the skirmish was better bt not by much :) i have to get my own gun now.cheers mr and mrs maxforce

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Right Guys and Girls,
    Not that I am a heathen or anything but would there be much interest in opening on Easter Sunday? Reply back and if there are enough then we will be there.
    All the best,
    Martin.

But thats Grand Slam Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

I think the Saturday would be better if possible, like Killinator said Man Utd. V Liverpool(Get in!!) and Arsenal(Sh*T) v Chelsea. Cant miss that!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Ah well. Was just a thought. I got to work on Saturday myself but the shop is closed on Sunday. Will wait and see anyway. Forgot about Super Sunday!

I think the Saturday would be better if possible, like Killinator said Man Utd. V Liverpool(Get in!!) and Arsenal(Sh*T) v Chelsea. Cant miss that!!!

And have me miss Blackburn's swift and brutal vengeance against Wigan on Saturday??
    i would think not lol :p

• Advertisement

Well not bein a Soccer Head n on Duty on Sat,but off on Sun id go 4 the Sun, Sorry guys lol:D:D:D

And have me miss Blackburn's swift and brutal vengeance against Wigan on Saturday??
    i would need not lol :p
    MarkLmk wrote: »
    Well not bein a Soccer Head n on Duty on Sat,but off on Sun id go 4 the Sun, Sorry guys lol:D:D:D

ok guys who else is intrested in us openinig this sunday let us know the easter bunny;) might even leave a few surprizes:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 twitch

i'm in for sunday

as am i.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 malboury

Yep, 100% in for Sunday if it's happening:-)

Also, if anyone's going from Galway city I'd appreciate a lift? More than happy to help out with petrol:-)

:(:(:mad::mad: Im grounded on Sun, im not impressed but must obey the Boss:D:D

MarkLmk wrote: »
    :(:(:mad::mad: Im grounded on Sun, im not impressed but must obey the Boss:D:D

Yeah got to keep your nose clean for The Gathering.:D. Bring the boss along, she might like the sport and take it up!
    Martin.

Yeah got to keep your nose clean for The Gathering.:D. Bring the boss along, she might like the sport and take it up!
    Martin.
    Tried that and got shot down in flames lol:D

There are few things more important to me than airsoft, unfortunaetly Chelsea is one of those things that along with food and drink, I wont go without:)

• Advertisement

God i do hate Chelsea :p, 3 semi finals ye knocked us out of in 4 years!!! Arrrgg.

In saying that i do hope ye finish ahead of the Arse ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement