Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

you and me both:D
    I'd rather see man u win the title 10 times in 10 seasons in a row then to see arsenal win it even once in that time:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Ah come on lads you are just jealous :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

how is this thread football relavant?
    :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

It feels strange to me cheering on Man U i must say. But they are the lesser of 3 Evils :p.
    Going to be an exciting end to the season. I think ye'll beat both Arsenal and Man U at home and the title will probably be decided by a point. We might do ye a favour when Utd come to Ewood ;) lol if we keep playing the way were playing it aint very likely.

Anyone else for Sunday? i cant wait after last times brilliance :D

how is this thread football relavant?

We've a choice of playing Airsoft or watching *cough* the big 4 :rolleyes:

Will you be airsofting?

• Advertisement

I am waiting to see what work and my daughter are doing :) Work not sure if working Sat night, daughter may drop :)

We've a choice of playing Airsoft or watching *cough* the big 4 :rolleyes:

Will you be airsofting?

probably
    as long as i get all the bits that fell off the car back on

*hands Rbd some gaffer tape*
    Cya their so ;)

And Civvie what an ugly ugly avatar,:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Well I'm defo not going now,:(:(
    My Sportsline's gears appear to have been stripped!!! And it aint working now.:mad:
    Good thing I bought it from eirsoft, so Tony says he'll take care of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

seen as the topic of football came up.i can associate it with airsoftin in the fact that cesc fabregas shoud b shot constantly for a whole day while tied to a pole.villa all the way

• Advertisement

Villa?? i respect them, but 6th place will be ours :pac::pac:
    I also hate fabregas but not as much as i hate Wenger and Van Persie.

Anyone else for easter sunday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 malboury

Hey all,
    so, whats the word on Sunday? Has there been enough interest for it to happen ? Just curious:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

malboury wrote: »
    Hey all,
    so, whats the word on Sunday? Has there been enough interest for it to happen ? Just curious:-)

Hi Malbory, The word is GO. There will be a small crowd but will be fun. If you want to PM me your number just incase anything changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

as maxforce said we are open tommorow plenty of good fun and food as usual looking forward to seeing you there regards evelyn

MaxForce wrote: »
    Hi Malbory, The word is GO. There will be a small crowd but will be fun. If you want to PM me your number just incase anything changes.

txt me if its not happening max as its a long enuff drive

Hope you guys have a good one.
    And hopefully my gun will be ready for the next one.

Cheers, enjoy the "big 4 showdown" :p

Cheers, enjoy the "big 4 showdown" :p

Thanks, hopefully it'll be Liverpool all the way. Hope the weather holds up for ye.

(Blackburn had a good one earlier on today!!)

Yea a perfect day all round for us, Villa+ Pompey lost and we destroyed Wigan with 10 men :D not to mention the 50 quid Santa Cruz earned me for his brace :D.Happy days!!! 6th place will be ours.

Looks like ye'r edging away from Everton as well.
    Hope the weather holds up for ye
    Hope so to, Ill have to use my gas guns a lot tomorrow cos of one of my Aeg's going under a transformation so i do hope its not to cold.

is there any video footage for either the 1st of march or last sunday(not easter sunday)?

• Advertisement

Killinator wrote: »
    is there any video footage for either the 1st of march or last sunday(not easter sunday)?

I dont have any anyway.

Cheers for yesterday all :), Next week sounds like it will be a good one too with some people booked in already.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭biboyTDK

We are looking forward for a nice skirmish day on sunday. Hope we'll have a good weather.:)

Cheers for yesterday all :), Next week sounds like it will be a good one too with some people booked in already.
    biboyTDK wrote: »
    We are looking forward for a nice skirmish day on sunday. Hope we'll have a good weather.:)

cheers scope
    hi tdk looking forward to seeing you r team down with us on sunday
    regards evelyn

theres a game on the 30th...mmmmmmmmmmmm

Horrrayyyyyyyyy.
    So how'd your day work out, had ye a good time?(Do I need to ask,lol.)

Mr & Mrs MaxForce, thanks for a great day out on Sunday. Whilst MF was showing his age a good time was had by all. ok Boss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I am seriously considering poping airsoft cherry on sunday, but my whole lack of bdu's and no goggles is kinda puting me off,is there any chance of me getting goggles on sunday, dont need an aeg tho' im itching to let my g36, 1911, and my l96 out to play but all this would also involve me getting up early, but i think i could live with that

I am seriously considering poping airsoft cherry on sunday, but my whole lack of bdu's and no goggles is kinda puting me off,is there any chance of me getting goggles on sunday, dont need an aeg tho' im itching to let my g36, 1911, and my l96 out to play but all this would also involve me getting up early, but i think i could live with that

Hi. We can sort you for a mask or goggles. As for BDU's just wear old clothes coming out and if you are intending on getting real dirty, bring a change with you. Looking forward to seeing you.
    Martin.

• Advertisement

Killinator wrote: »
    theres a game on the 30th...mmmmmmmmmmmm
    Horrrayyyyyyyyy.
    So how'd your day work out, had ye a good time?(Do I need to ask,lol.)

hi guys yes we are open next sunday great time had by all hope to see you there should be a brillant turnout alot booked in already:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement