Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Count me in too, its just a matter of heading up to galway earlier than usual ah well im sure it will be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

any rentals left, may have people without aeg's interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Killinator wrote: »
    any rentals left, may have people without aeg's interested

5 still availble let me know if you need any of them and i will hold them for you ok :D
    regards evelyn

5 still availble let me know if you need any of them and i will hold them for you ok :D
    regards evelyn
    will do, thanks much:)

So what kind of numbers are going on sunday, look at me im getting butterflys in my tummy already ;)

Anywho decides to sort out to camo problem so poped into dunnes after work and got camo combats and camo waterproof jacket for 40 notes (me happy long time now) :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hi,
    As it stands wont need any rentals, but of course will let you know if we have anyone else coming.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

Me and a friend should be there can you pm me directions from portumna:) and what time should we aim to be up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

vkchris wrote: »
    Me and a friend should be there can you pm me directions from portumna:) and what time should we aim to be up there?

Hi Mate. Easy enough. Come out the Ballinasloe road from Portumna. After driving for about 5-7 minuets you will come to a T junction. Turn left into Ballycrissane signposted Eyrecourt. Continue through the village and take the next right signposted Cummins Cottages. Head up this road for about 3 minuets passing Cummins Cottages and the graveyard. Continue on right to the top of the hill and you will see G-TAC on your left. Find a local map on G-TAC Website. Looking forward to seeing you both there.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

Thanks maxforce cant wait:D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭biboyTDK

Hello again. would like to inquire about aeg rentals on sunday. What do you have and how much? It's for a friend of ours he doesn't want to barrow from us. He.He.....:o Thanks BIBOY

• Advertisement

So, any idea how many are up for Sunday. Also any idea regarding weather conditions?
    Thanks.

So, any idea how many are up for Sunday. Also any idea regarding weather conditions?
    Thanks.

weather not to bad 12+ booked in so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Thanks.

The weather looks best for sunday.:)
    I'll be there along with Sci-Ops and CPB.

Me too, 1st time

Pray and spray here i come

great looking forward to seeing you all there and plenty of good skirimishes and good food on the go.all rentals are now booked guys . games start at 10.30 break for lunch around 1 :D:D

Hi All,
    Just to let ye know, G-TAC Head Quaters was delivered on site and instalation completed today. As and from this weekend, G-TAC will be open every Sunday and if enough interest is showen, we will also open on the Saturday. If groups want to book for other times, please do not hesitate to contact either my self or MrsMaxForce by PM.

We can do this due to the support we have recived from all of you. So a big thank you to you all, and we hope to continue to grow to meet your needs.
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Looking forward to this even if im not sure how im going to get their yet :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

Hey Mr+Mrs Max, im confirmin ill be there, may be only for half day but ill bet there bout 10.15am ish :pac::pac::pac:
    Let the BB's roll, hope the wind goes or it will be right-angles firin again lol

Anyone coming in from Galway city tomorrow i could hitch a lift with?

Thats great news for all parties concerned, thanks for keeping us supplied with airsofting!:)

• Advertisement

Very showery in the afternoon, high 9 to 11C.
    update on weather guys should still be ok
    CLOCKS GO FORWARD TONIGHT
    dont forget guys
    see you all am
    evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭biboyTDK

It will be about 7 of us playing tomorrow. Hope to see you there.:)

Great games today lads, Thanks to all involved. :)

Yeah the last game was super fun, We won Muhahahahahaha

Great games and great food. Although ,my elbows are as red as a baboons rear after diving for gover in an inconveniently placed nettles bush.:p
    Looking forward to the next one.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Fantastic games and a great crowd too! :):):)

Thanks GTAC and all who played:)

Cant wait till the next one;)

Ahh C**P, I missed all the fun. :eek: We are delighted you all enjoyed your self, and weather stayed fine for most of it as well. As said earlier, G-TAC will now be open every Sunday and if the interest is there, we will open Saturdays as well.

Another great day, that said great days a t G-TAC are becoming the norm:)

Hi Maxforce's

I left a battery with yourself after the last game(i got a loan of it) Is there any chance of yourself leaving it in a petrol station so i could pick it up and return it to its right-full owner.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Great day yesterday really enjoyed the day the site keeps getting bigger and bigger I need to buy radio now got separated from team a couple of times in Forest. That my battery that knife fighter left with you. I have his one so if he wants to pick it up off you no problem with me i think he lives not too far away from me so we can organise a swap between us. Thanks again for a great day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement