Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Yeah once again it was a great day and ill prob be out next sunday aswell, Just a quick question do you think you will have more bb's in stock for next week as im really low

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

First time out yesterday and it was superb, a great site and everyone was dead on. That last game in the Gorse was intense. :)

The burgers and chips were superb, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Yeah once again it was a great day and ill prob be out next sunday aswell, Just a quick question do you think you will have more bb's in stock for next week as im really low

Thanks

Hey Glad you enjoyed it. There should be no problem with BB's next weekend. Will be contacting my supplier today and should have plenty instock for next Sunday.
    All The BBest:)
    Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

MaxForce wrote: »
    Hey Glad you enjoyed it. There should be no problem with BB's next weekend. Will be contacting my supplier today and should have plenty instock for next Sunday.
    All The BBest:)
    Martin

I swear I didn't buy the last bottle yesterday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

sci-ops wrote: »
    I swear I didn't buy the last bottle yesterday:D
    How could you have, u ran home with ur tail between your legs the minute she was on the phone to you :D:D:D:D:D:D n that was EARLY lol:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

MarkLmk wrote: »
    How could you have, u ran home with ur tail between your legs the minute she was on the phone to you :D:D:D:D:D:D n that was EARLY lol:pac::pac:

yeah i think you missed not having his helmet as a target in the last game as all you were doing was pinging bb's off it before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

yeah i think you missed not having his helmet as a target in the last game as all you were doing was pinging bb's off it before that.
    True True,lol, I did miss avin him on same team we did work well on previous games n seemed to be buttin heads yesterday, Thats when he was there :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Onlt Teasin mate :D:D:D:D

Can i be the first to let you il be there next sun ( if your open ) and pending i have got my new bat's and mask from MIA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 malboury

Hey all,
    Thanks for the games on Sunday; the whole day was mental. Very sore today though;think I need to spend some time getting fit, and buy some elbow pads:)

Looking forward to the next Sunday I can make it; Thanks again for the day/food/lend of the battery!

-Malboury

malboury wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Thanks for the games on Sunday; the whole day was mental. Very sore today though;think I need to spend some time getting fit, and buy some elbow pads:)

Looking forward to the next Sunday I can make it; Thanks again for the day/food/lend of the battery!

-Malboury

No problem,
    Glad you enjoyed it. We are open next week and every weekend from now on.
    :D
    Martin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

Ill be there this sunday with a friend:) and is anyone heading out for a game on saturday aswell? I would love to get a game both days:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

vkchris wrote: »
    Ill be there this sunday with a friend:) and is anyone heading out for a game on saturday aswell? I would love to get a game both days:D

hi vkchris we have a good crowd coming on sunday so thats when we will open looking for ward to seeing you there :D

hi guys canyou put up a post and let me know if you are coming this sunday so i can cater for food regards evelyn:D

will ye have some bb's on sundays just wanted to know as il head up to eirsoft if ye dont.

Looking forward to it allready will team tdk be attending??

will ye have some bb's on sundays just wanted to know as il head up to eirsoft if ye dont.

Looking forward to it allready will team tdk be attending??

just waitng on word of our shipment to come in will let you know update this evening ok .
    i will pm tdk but as far as i know it is seems to be every second week they have come down due to work commitments as they work shift.but usually biboy put up if their team is coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

I may b there sunday.im just waitin for my 2 bros to decide if there goin.are there any rentals left coz il prob need one again.cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 twitch

i will be there on sunday

mossy619 wrote: »
    I may b there sunday.im just waitin for my 2 bros to decide if there goin.are there any rentals left coz il prob need one again.cheers

mossey let me know for definate if you need rental as they are going fast cheers evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

as things stand myself, snipersight and mossy will be there so cud you hold a rental for mossy,
    thanks

Killinator wrote: »
    as things stand myself, snipersight and mossy will be there so cud you hold a rental for mossy,
    thanks

done and held evelyn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Il be their as usual :)

Il be their as usual :)

do you need a lift we are going out saturday night though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Not sure yet Evelyn , ill let ya know, cheers.

any word on bb's would prefer to get them from your selfs

P.s if you dont and anybody needs some bb im going up to eirsoft for hi-caps tomorrow (hopefully) so i can get some for ye if you need

any word on bb's would prefer to get them from your selfs

P.s if you dont and anybody needs some bb im going up to eirsoft for hi-caps tomorrow (hopefully) so i can get some for ye if you need

Guys, sorry to say at the moment we do not have BB's. We are still working on trying to get some for Sunday. Will let ye know if this changes.
    Thanks,
    Martin.

Martin/anybody else

My offer still stands if you want some bb's a can get ye some, it aint any hassle to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

@ Knife Fighter, if you could pick up a bottle of these:

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=80

I'd greatly appreciate it.

@ Knife Fighter, if you could pick up a bottle of these:

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=80

I'd greatly appreciate it.

*Starts shoping list*

Can anybody elso let me know before 12 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Much appreciated.:)