Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

hi guy looking to be a good one this sunday some new treats in the cqb area :D and the weather looks ok and plenty of food on the go 10.30 start and break for bbq around 1pm.
    regards evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

hi guy looking to be a good one this sunday some new treats in the cqb area :D and the weather looks ok and plenty of food on the go 10.30 start and break for bbq around 1pm.
    regards evelyn

don't forget i need 4 burgers :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Mule report back, got the goods

So came back from MIA with not only a Spas but a MAC 11
    Damm you temptation

See ye all sunday

rbd wrote: »
    don't forget i need 4 burgers :pac::pac:

your special order is confirmed chips as well?:D:D beef or chicken burgers ?or can i tempt you to a hotdog with onions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

So came back from MIA with not only a Spas but a MAC 11
    Damm you temptation
    All this talk about shotguns makes me want to get another one lol or at least to fix my m3.
    Sunday looks like its going to be a savage day. pitty i cant watch Blackburn beating Liverpool at lunch time though :(

• Advertisement

Wait till your on the recieving end of my Mac emptys a clip in under 4 second, plus the blowback makes it even better Muhahaha

this team thing must be confusing you the objewct is to not shoot the team mates

:pac:

Teeeam, it moves it dies, thats how it works plus my finger can slip, these things happen

these things are not to happen

scope these things don't happen do they

• Advertisement

i often get tk'd :rolleyes:,
    Looks like we'll have a full strength team for the Militia for the first time :D

i often get tk'd :rolleyes:,
    Looks like we'll have a full strength team for the Militia for the first time :D

have to get a photo of that scope for the scrapbook:D:D

Indeed, Im hoping we can get a few pics so we can get a team website up at last :D

Yep Looking forward to tommorrow, got me bdu's so im fully kitted out for once

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Hope the weather's ok but sod it if not - it's dry in the forest:D

now where's that ninja gone to....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

Once again great day guys. :)

Looking forward to next week, when hopefully I'll have my G36C...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Great day again, thanks mr & mrs M!!!!!:)

Yeah Thanks a mill for another great day, loved the new cqb game especially with my new spas:p:p:p:p .

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

Yes another Great Day @ G-Tac,
    & cant wait to see the pictures of 2day YESSSSSS (mainly cos im in some hehe) lol
    Thanks Martin & Eve for the food , cheers guys ;)

Really enjoyed the new setup and games 2day also, keep it going guys as the McDonalds ad goes "BaDaDaDaDaaaa I'm Lovin It"

Savage day, thanks all :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Great day today..... Owned all in the CQB:p
    Thanks to the Maxforces for great games and GREAT Food.
    Soooooo looking forward to the Gathering.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Now the Mp7 is fixed....CQB at the gathering....MP7 with highcap in right hand, M9 in left...no need to reload...target rich enviornment. Now I'm lovin that!

we need moer shotguns thats the only thing thats lacking
    thats was great yesterday wasn't it? i hurt, my legs hurt but that was great
    the gathering is gonna be some craic

rbd wrote: »
    we need moer shotguns

Yeah right 3 shotgunns on one team i thinks its enough, what i think we need is you to dual wield 2 saw's, then you could lay down some rate of fire :D:D:D

=knife_fighter;55661308]Yeah right 3 shotgunns on one team i thinks its enough, what i think we need is you to dual wield 2 saw's, then you could lay down some rate of fire :D:D:D[/QUOTE]

i dont think anyone would stand a chance if he did that :D unfair advantage i think:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

My first Airsoft experience and hopefully not my last! :P been hitting google pretty heavy looking at AEGs and gas powered pistols!

Thanks to Maxforces for a great (long and thoroughly enjoyable) day with much needed food!- Paintballing hasn't much on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Hi All,
    Pics are up for the 13th April. A great day by all reports. Sorry these took so long to get up. You check them out at the G-TAC website here.
    If anyone wants to come to G-TAC on Saturday's just let us know. Would need about 8+ for a good game.

So who is coming this Sunday then?

Thanks to all,
    Martin.

Count me in for sunday, also if you want a hand next sat ie Gathering let me know and i should be able to head up early if you want a hand to get thing together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

cheers mr and mrs maxforce another great day again wat can i say it just keeps getn better and better.love the new pics aswel they realy are proper action shots like u can tell exactly wats goin on in everysingle one.unfort i wnt b able to make the gathering on the due to financial circumstances.bt il def b bak again soon hopefully with my own aeg thsi time:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

and one more lil thing.scope was that u who shot me in the nuts wen we were plain capture the flag in the forest.i like dodged 2 shots from ya and the 3rd one hit its mark :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement