Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Looks that way :(, cheers anyway Evelyn. ill have to find something else to ease the tedium until then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I'll be down on the 11th with my sister for her first skirmish. Looks like there will be a good crowd.:)

Scope, I can blindfold you and leave you in the forest alone against everyone else...

Well play hunt the sniper and you can imagine you are in a night game:p

It will be over quickly:D:D:D

lol :D id end up waist deep in bog-muck again :rolleyes:

*looks at watch* its not the 11th yet is it? :p

lol :D id end up waist deep in bog-muck again :rolleyes:

*looks at watch* its not the 11th yet is it? :p

Withdrawl symptoms hitting you bad:eek:
    You were missed from the festivities of the Gathering:(
    But there will be killin a plenty on the 11th:D

Note for future refrence -
    ignore study, college and exams - just tell em you have a battle, err, WAR to fight!

note to self- keep on the same side as Scope or keep well outta range.:p

lolz :D
    my trigger fingers are getting very itchy all right :p

In hindsight i probably should have went to the Gathering as my exams were pretty Apocalyptic to say the least, ill probably end up missing another skirmish during the repeats.
    *checks watch again*

• Advertisement

lolz :D
    my trigger fingers are getting very itchy all right :p

In hindsight i probably should have went to the Gathering as my exams were pretty Apocalyptic to say the least, ill probably end up missing another skirmish during the repeats.
    *checks watch again*

Puts on parent hat

now listen here young fella!

Keep your head in dose feckin bouks, oderwise u'll end up like me...:eek::p

Ok, the exams are a pain in the ass at the mo, but think about all the $$€€ you'll get by doing well = loads of aeg's :D

And you have loads of time to go airsofting - look at me; an ould sh1te - still airsofting when I should be wearing slippers and smoking a pipe:p

That means you have about 20 years good earnings to ease the pain of missing a skirmish or two - and you still wont be as old as me!!

short term pain = long term gain, now get the feck back to studying for those repeats:p

Dont worry; the war will still be waiting for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Gyle

Puts on parent hat

now listen here young fella!

Keep your head in dose feckin bouks, oderwise u'll end up like me...:eek::p

Ok, the exams are a pain in the ass at the mo, but think about all the $$€€ you'll get by doing well = loads of aeg's :D

And you have loads of time to go airsofting - look at me; an ould sh1te - still airsofting when I should be wearing slippers and smoking a pipe:p

That means you have about 20 years good earnings to ease the pain of missing a skirmish or two - and you still wont be as old as me!!

short term pain = long term gain, now get the feck back to studying for those repeats:p

Dont worry; the war will still be waiting for you!

he's right you know you could end up flipping burgers at HRTA like dave.:eek:

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

So lads and lassies. The 11th is shaping up to be a great day so if anyone is looking for rentals, make sure ye get in touch in plenty of time to book one.

On a more serious note, I was contacted by a player Befor The Gathering took place in relation to the possibility of organizing a night mil sim game. Nothing has been decided on this yet but we were looking at maybe sometime in July. The game itself would be played to a certain scenario and to specific rules of engagement etc. This would include possible restrictions on equipment and ammo. This game would not be for the faint hearted and there would be a high possibility that it would be played in an area of woodland terrain and could possibly incorporate the CQB area. At this moment in time we are looking for expressions of interest in this. I know the details are sketchy but that is mainly because we want to see how much interest we can drum up. You guys that were at The Gathering know how dark it really gets out there. So just come back to us and let us know if you are interested.
    All The best, and see ye all on the 11th.
    Martin and Evelyn.

*casually nods* :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Just to let you know, we may have another guy coming.... so we may need another rental. Will let you know ASAP of course.
    Cheers.

Milsim sounds really cool. Would defo be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 malboury

*Nods in a manner that could hardly be described as casual* :-)

Definitely interested in this, though would be constrained by work. If it's were on a Saturday night though, absolutely. I love the idea of a milsim!

-Mal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hi Martin\Evelyn,

looking forward to the 11th.....:), Have to say G-tac is probably my favourite site...just love the open space, the quiet, the occasional "ouch, I'm hit" :D.

Would def be interested in the mil-sim. Would really be interested if you could organise one before the night op aswell though. It would help those of us who could be there to mentally prepare and familiarise with the demands of actually thinking before you move/talk/walk/shoot. Just a thought.

sci-ops wrote: »
    Hi Martin\Evelyn,

looking forward to the 11th.....:), Have to say G-tac is probably my favourite site...just love the open space, the quiet, the occasional "ouch, I'm hit" :D.

Would def be interested in the mil-sim. Would really be interested if you could organise one before the night op aswell though. It would help those of us who could be there to mentally prepare and familiarise with the demands of actually thinking before you move/talk/walk/shoot. Just a thought.

+1 what he said :D:D:D:D

+1 what he said
    quoted for truth :D,
    Sunday looks like its shaping up to be epic :), god i cant wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

We all know you were sitting in your exam hall, with a gbb hidden hoping sombody would jump up with a AEG and challange you to a dual. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Hi guys.looking forward to seeing everyone down on Sunday weather looking very good.:D great weather for skirmishes and :pac::pac:BBQ roll on Sunday again if anyone needs rentals please let us know as they are going fast some new games for you all to try hope you like them and as martin said anyone interest in our milsim event please let us know and i will discuss with martin about having a pre milsim to major event to let people familiarize them selfs with the area .we will get back to you all with in the next couple of days
    regards Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmil sim,(drools in homer simpsons manner):rolleyes:

on another topic, any chance of sky sports and a tv being set up:D, last day of the season, and despite recording the big game on sunday i doubt i'll keep everyone quite:D:D:D(and remember scope it was andrew who said blabbed about blackburn v liverpool, not me):pac::pac:

edit:forget that other rental sniper was talking bout, just need the one which is already booked

on another topic, any chance of sky sports and a tv being set up, last day of the season, and despite recording the big game on sunday i doubt i'll keep everyone quite(and remember scope it was andrew who said blabbed about blackburn v liverpool, not me)

What?? i thought the end of the season was saturday? bollox it was a sunday last year now that i think about it :eek: :eek: Cant believe im going to miss us sending Birmingham to the championship and stealing the Intertoto cup spot from Villa on the last day :(:( not to mention all the other drama.
    Their has to be someway of getting sky sports out their killinator,
    We all know you were sitting in your exam hall, with a gbb hidden hoping sombody would jump up with a AEG and challange you to a dual.
    I keep telling ya i thought it was a Gbb glock he pulled out!! not a sandwich :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

i demand to b on a diff team than scope on sunday coz i wana b able to shoot the livin daylites outa him if blackburn sumhow manage to take the intertoto cup spot off us :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Count me in sunday too, a week without airsoft is getting at me, to pot outside me window has been getting its fair share of bb's over the week :):):)

i demand to b on a diff team than scope on sunday coz i wana b able to shoot the livin daylites outa him if blackburn sumhow manage to take the intertoto cup spot off us
    Lol, at least WHEN we take the spot of ye we would have put your arch rivals Birmingham into the championship in the process :p, it might ease the pain a little :p.
    It seems strange actually, Blackburn fans cheering on the scum [West ham] while Villa cheer on their local rivals Birmingham. Good time await .

So sky sports then Martin? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

heres some more random stuff about the last day,
    chelsea have to hope wigan beat United, wigan who drew with chelsea and put them in a situation that needs wigan to win,
    chelsea need to beat bolton, bolton who basically ended chelseas title hunt last season,

I need sky sports, i cant be listening to today fm between games:p

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

Aw guys I know this is a SPORTS Thread but do i really have to read about Football/Soccer whichever ye call it on here in an AIRSOFT Thread ?????????

Hehe now that will provoke some :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    (Jumps for cover after Tonys unspeakable words!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    (Jumps for cover after Tonys unspeakable words!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Dont worry im covered in Kevlar ready for the backlash :D:D

damn kevlar! :p

Anyway cant wait till Sunday sounds like their will be a really good turn out, did ya get a chance to try out your new toy Tony? im dying to hear what its like.

damn kevlar! :p

Anyway cant wait till Sunday sounds like their will be a really good turn out, did ya get a chance to try out your new toy Tony? im dying to hear what its like.
    I sent u a pm on G-Tac site, may not get a chance to test properly till sunday and its a bitch to load :D so would have to choose targets carefully :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Like in the middle of a cluster of shotgunners hehehe

MarkLmk wrote: »

Ohhhhhhhh SNAP!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

MarkLmk wrote: »

CAREFUL NOW

;)

This discussion has been closed.