Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

damn, i wasnt going this sunday anyway, i was planning my bi-weekly trip on sunday week as per usual but just found out i have to work on sunday week too, bummer,
    ive got to sort my days off to suit my skirmishing

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'm going in for me eye exam on tuesday and getting me some contacts, so in no position to go skirmishing until next weekend at least. Should have me new sig by then too.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

ScumLord wrote: »
    I'm going in for me eye exam on tuesday and getting me some contacts, so in no position to go skirmishing until next weekend at least. Should have me new sig by then too.

Did you get the 552. I got the cyber gun one from Shiva and it is lovly. This all mine and no one elses :p Got to sort the top rail though. Shiva is trying to get a rail for me for it but to be honest, I dont know how to go about attaching it.

Due to an unforeseen family situation, G-TAC will not open to-morrow. Apologies for the short notice. We look forward to seeing you all next week and trying out AAS V2.0:D.

All The Best,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

next weekend it will be for me :) couldnt get out this weekend - fixing aeg's and gardening:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

next weekend it will be for me couldnt get out this weekend - fixing aeg's and gardening
    looking forward to it as well :D, Got some bits and bobs to fix/put together between now and then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

No bother I've sore muscles to nurse from today so I hope to catch you next time.

Balls! I was at least hoping to make it up for at least a half day, but having seen my hours even that wont be possible:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

Myself, Podge and a few others will be there next week (Sunday 1st June). Really looking forward to it as usual. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hey Martin,
    Any chance of seeing any of those pics ye took last week??
    Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

i shud be there next week coz im lookin forward to teastin out me new cyma ak.yes ye all read right i got me own aeg:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

Good man Mossy, bring it on. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

ak47.jpg

heres me new ak

RabidDog wrote: »
    Myself, Podge and a few others will be there next week (Sunday 1st June). Really looking forward to it as usual. :)

Next week is 25th and I think the 1st is the bank holiday weekend... :)

Hi All,
    There will be an evening game at G-TAC on Wednesday starting at around 5pm until around 9:30ish. So let us know who would like to play. This is to organise a game for some of ye that might not be able to play at the weekend.
    All the best,
    Martin.

Ill be their as promised :), almost certainly for the weekend as well ;)

if it werent for the champos league final id probably would have gone seen as i'll miss that weekend

I believe Martin and Evelyn have sky sports out their now ;) not positive but i think they have it up.

I'm working in Mayo on Tue and Wed so I'll drop in on my way back Wednesday. Should be there early.

I had planned coming down on Sunday but it's my wife's birthday and I have my parent-in-laws coming over for dinner Sunday. Non-negotiable. So it looks like another weekend without airsoft:eek::eek::eek::(

...and I had worked so hard this weekend - getting all those brownie points n all.:p:D ahhhh well.:(

Still - I have my new VFC416 to look forward to on wednesday:D:D:D:D

I believe Martin and Evelyn have sky sports out their now ;) not positive but i think they have it up.

Have the dish working but someone would need to bring a reciever and a card. Our card does not have sports on it and I ant going to get it so if you have a reciver and a card by all means bring it along.

But I dont have a wire long enough to reach the CQB area:p

• Advertisement

I had planned coming down on Sunday but it's my wife's birthday and I have my parent-in-laws coming over for dinner Sunday. Non-negotiable. So it looks like another weekend without airsoft:eek::eek::eek::(

We will do a group rate for you. Bring them along and we will do the party for you here :D:D:D:D:D. Five rentals gone to defenderdude :cool:

MaxForce wrote: »
    Have the dish working but someone would need to bring a reciever and a card. Our card does not have sports on it and I ant going to get it so if you have a reciver and a card by all means bring it along.

But I dont have a wire long enough to reach the CQB area:p

after missing the final day of the season, i would be shot for missing the champions final!
    im gonna have a talk with my boss, and try and sort my weekends out to have every 2nd sunday off, i cant go on without airsoft, its bad enough just waiting for my sr25

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I think you know where i stand on the topic already, so all ill say is yeah i should be there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Ill bring that yoke down with me on wed., its here waiting to go down, i might even put a G-tac plate on it for ye, and i might be sorted for a lift back with aidan, dont forget to let me know anout the other thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 twitch

i will be there on wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Hi All,
    There will be an evening game at G-TAC on Wednesday starting at around 5pm until around 9:30ish. So let us know who would like to play. This is to organise a game for some of ye that might not be able to play at the weekend.
    All the best,
    Martin.

hi guys anyone else intrested in our evening get together the more the better make sure you bring bug spray poor scope lost his last skirmish to insect :eek:population :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Did you get the 552. I got the cyber gun one from Shiva and it is lovly. This all mine and no one elses :p Got to sort the top rail though. Shiva is trying to get a rail for me for it but to be honest, I dont know how to go about attaching it.
    No 226, tis only a pistol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Attaching the rail is easy Martin (based on the fact that I could do it :)) There is a wedge that the rail slips onto and then you tighten a screw which pushes against the base of the rear metal sight to hold it in place.

After that you may go nuts as I have below :D

PICT0614.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

hi guys anyone else intrested in our evening get together the more the better make sure you bring bug spray poor scope lost his last skirmish to insect :eek:population :D:D
    Cant make wed eve but will be there sun with the usual load in me car :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Looking forward to tomorrow, Ive got a surprising new toy to deputize as well :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement