Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I was hoping to have somthing new to, but i decided to sort out myself with a phone instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Looking forward to tomorrow, Ive got a surprising new toy to deputize as well :)

new toy do tell dont keep us in supence:D:Di hope you are not going to try and mount it on the new toy that knifefighter is bringing down for us ;);)ah well let the games begin should be a good one :D:D

new toy do tell dont keep us in supence:D:Di hope you are not going to try and mount it on the new toy that knifefighter is bringing down for us ;);)ah well let the games begin should be a good one :D:D

OHH YEAH

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Looking forward to tomorrow, Ive got a surprising new toy to deputize as well :)
    Is it that ball that you can squash into a frisbie, but after you throw it it turns back into a ball?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Eh ...yes... why not ,;)

• Advertisement

thanks to everyone who showed up for our midweek meet,
    good games had by all and scopes new toy looked great ,
    thanks to knifefighter for bringing us a new prop,
    large meet on sunday coming plenty of new thing to try out looking forward to seeing you all there

Yup thanks all for yesterday, Especially Aidan for the lift ;).

Sunday looks like its shaping up to be a good one. Some of the Max's idea's for it sound great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Is there any pics other than my own from the 11th

Killinator wrote: »
    Is there any pics other than my own from the 11th

Martin took sum i will get him to put them up ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

count me in for sunday i hope.il b breakin my new weapon of mass destructin :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hi Guys
    I hope to be up on Sunday, for my first shoot at G-Tac.:D
    Have been shooting up at Predator for the last two and a half years.

You will be seeing me there to again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 inc

hi all.
    are there any rentals available tomorrow ? there are two of as with pistols + 2 mags but if you got any rifles to rent that will be nice :)
    p.s. Can I play half day starting from 1.30 ?

inc wrote: »
    hi all.
    are there any rentals available tomorrow ? there are two of as with pistols + 2 mags but if you got any rifles to rent that will be nice :)
    p.s. Can I play half day starting from 1.30 ?

hi rentals availble give us a ring or pm and we will give you any information you need 0872141824

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Thanks for more realy great games today. Most fun I've had in the Wooded CQB area.
    Great day, except I tripped and fell on my new M4 breaking it, but thanks to RabidDog for seeing if he can fix it, Oh and for rewiring my M14.

And of course the Bog claimed another victim with a little help from Tony of course:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Only managed a half day but had a blast. The gorse/forest area is great thanks to all for good games today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Thanks for more realy great games today. Most fun I've had in the Wooded CQB area.
    Great day, except I tripped and fell on my new M4 breaking it, but thanks to RabidDog for seeing if he can fix it, Oh and for rewiring my M14.

And of course the Bog claimed another victim with a little help from Tony of course:).

oh sweet mother of God..... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

hey mr and mrs m tanks for anoda great day 2day, food seems to be getting better and better every week and as for the games well they were savage again 2day.pity bout my ak :( but im getting rid of it:pac:.now on a more brighter note will i b given some sort of prize for capturing the flag in what must be the quickest time ever:D:D:D

Thanks again Maxforces and everyone else, Cqb woods was especially savage. Cover? what cover? *racks shotty* :p
    And of course the Bog claimed another victim with a little help from Tony of course.
    Ah yes good auld Brent has passed his initiation into the Militia :pac:, The ancient tradition of getting stuck in the bog must be upheld :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Ah yes good auld Brent has passed his initiation into the Militia :pac:, The ancient tradition of getting stuck in the bog must be upheld :p

Jeez all we do is ask do people wanna join our team, dont take it so serious:D:D

• Advertisement

And of course the Bog claimed another victim

Well at least i wasnt the only one to go into the bog:p:p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

Had a great day too guys, though my face has yet to recover. ;)

I've fixed your M4 SniperSight, the piston head had disengaged but it wasn't damaged so I reattached it. :)

I'll replace the plastic body with the metal one if you want to order it. In the mean time I'll use cable ties to hold the plastic body in place (you'll hardly notice them ;)).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 inc

thanks lads for game. really nice site :pac:

RabidDog wrote: »
    Had a great day too guys, though my face has yet to recover. ;)

I've fixed your M4 SniperSight, the piston head had disengaged but it wasn't damaged so I reattached it. :)

I'll replace the plastic body with the metal one if you want to order it. In the mean time I'll use cable ties to hold the plastic body in place (you'll hardly notice them ;)).

Thanks alot Rabid, really appreciate that. REALLY.

Ah my pleasure man. It's firing perfectly now, feeding great with no misfires.

I have replaced the pin with two cable ties, they are secure and she should hold up fine in a skirmish. Even if they snapped there wouldn't be any lasting damage caused by it coming apart again.

When you are coming up to G-TAC next?

Thanks Rabid.
    Just trying to find a metal body suitable for the S System. I'm not sure wheter a normal style M4 body kit will fit, with the top rail system the way it is.

Will probably be at G-TAC the week after next.

The S System uses a standard M4 body. It's a pretty cool design, the S System attachment locks onto the standard M4 rail - making the whole thing more sturdy.

This one should be perfect:
    http://www.rsov.com/product/0/765/p_Dboys-metal-M4-body-kit-USMC.html

That has USMC markings, but there are a few more to choose from on this page:
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?cPath=105_158_166&sort=4a&filter_id=103

I'll be at G-TAC Sunday week as well, so I'll bring it out then. :)

Oh right then, if your sure the normal body will work I'll probably get this:
    http://www.rsov.com/product_info.php?products_id=834
    or the SR 25 marked one. Just because I dont want one with lots of design.
    I'll see you then,
    Thanks.

Yeah that's cool. :)

• Advertisement

The guy at WGC just emailed me to say they dont have any Metal boies that fit the S-System.

Are you sure a normal M4 body would fit?
    Thanks.(worried)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement