Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Killinator wrote: »
    also just got a helmet camera today so that should be fun:pac::pac::pac:

Thats right folks, we'll still be taking snaps, but now we can have news coverage of all your favourite battles!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Quick question,
    is it i34a or ultra-air gas thats being sold,
    i need some this weekend,

also just got a helmet camera today so that should be fun:pac::pac::pac:

green ultra-air gas on sale:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Thats right folks, we'll still be taking snaps, but now we can have news coverage of all your favourite battles!!:D

This is *BLAM* Alan Rogers from the *screaming* the * BOOOM*
    BBC!!! Live! Press the red button on your remotes for details!

that should get some class footage next weekend.... mind you , people might find it esier to aim at you.... depends on how big this thing is!

funny-pictures-creepy-squirrel-camera-park.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

green ultra-air gas on sale:)

thanks, must grab me a bottle,

as for the camera dave its only slightly bigger than a russian space satilite:D

thanks, must grab me a bottle,

as for the camera dave its only slightly bigger than a russian space satilite:D

Ahh... The Antonov 4000 i take it? :p

• Advertisement

hi guys looking forward to seeing you all tommorrow
    need a hand cutting some grass on wednesday and some maintainance on site we would appreciate some help half day work and half day skirimish free also usual food for the hard workers many thanks give martin or myself a pm :D:D if you can help :D

hi guys looking forward to seeing you all tommorrow
    need a hand cutting some grass on wednesday and some maintainance on site we would appreciate some help half day work and half day skirimish free also usual food for the hard workers many thanks give martin or myself a pm :D:D if you can help :D

Looks like snipers m1911 mag may meet the lawnmower blades of death!!!!:eek:

Hi, I was wondering if you guys in G-Tac still sell ammo on site?
    A shop in town had black BBs for 20, so there was no way I was blowing more money in there. Really, really appreciate it!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Hi, I was wondering if you guys in G-Tac still sell ammo on site?
    A shop in town had black BBs for 20, so there was no way I was blowing more money in there. Really, really appreciate it!!! ;)

Yeah. Have bottles of 3000 for €10

Can I book a rental if any are left,
    peferably an m4 if its available, or just one of the betas,
    thanks

edit......for sunday the 22nd, thanks:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

MaxForce wrote: »
    Yeah. Have bottles of 3000 for €10

Cheers!

looking forward to seeing everyone on sunday have more new game sceanarios for you to try out gearing up for the gathering at the end of the month weather looking good so it should be a good one bb's and gas availble on site and still 2 rentals left if any one needs one regards evelyn

looking forward to seeing everyone on sunday have more new game sceanarios for you to try out gearing up for the gathering at the end of the month weather looking good so it should be a good one bb's and gas availble on site and still 2 rentals left if any one needs one regards evelyn

Have you booked one for me, I only ask thinking you may have missed my post/request:pac:

Actually Mossy wants to book one aswell.
    He got a replacement AK, but just incase this one chronos hot too.
    He's taking no chances.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Actually Mossy wants to book one aswell.
    He got a replacement AK, but just incase this one chronos hot too.
    He's taking no chances.
    Thanks in advance.

Yeah no problem. The M4 is out of action as the mags keep falling out of it :confused: but the beta's and the mp5k are going strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I wont be able to go tomorrow, i know shock horror

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

What madness is this? :eek: and here was me hoping to try your c mag in my soon to be fully converted Shrike :(. Did ya get your grenade working alight?

MaxForce wrote: »
    Yeah no problem. The M4 is out of action as the mags keep falling out of it :confused: but the beta's and the mp5k are going strong.

Those will do the finest, Thanks!!!

Far, faaaar too late to be on Boards but here we are...

just wanna thank Maxforces for a great day out (as usual!) and also much obliged for the emergency recharge! :D

My second time skirmishing, but by God it will not be my last!!! ;)

hope to see you all at the Gathering soon for more of htet same. Well.... apart from the lovely mud that nearly swallowed Derek of course! :p

Far, faaaar too late to be on Boards but here we are...

just wanna thank Maxforces for a great day out (as usual!) and also much obliged for the emergency recharge! :D

My second time skirmishing, but by God it will not be my last!!! ;)

hope to see you all at the Gathering soon for more of htet same. Well.... apart from the lovely mud that nearly swallowed Derek of course! :p

It was only up to my waist:rolleyes:
    Photos coming soon....
    as for the footage, there are some good bits but when in the forest cqb area its impossible to keep your gun up looking ahead when you trying to move through all sorts of obstacles

• Advertisement

yup cheers all, twas a great day alright.

Photos from the day:
    101_0006.jpg
    The 'horror' that is the forest cqb
    101_0007.jpg
    101_0008.jpg
    Dave modelling a luverly claymore and its workings
    101_0010.jpg
    101_0013.jpg
    101_0014.jpg
    I slipped just as this was taken:D
    101_0015.jpg
    The flash off the camera made a dramatic effect on the wet leaves, as you can also see the rain splash off daves jacket as it hits!(it wasnt sunny as it appears:)
    101_0017.jpg
    101_0018.jpg
    101_0019.jpg
    101_0020.jpg
    101_0022.jpg
    101_0024.jpg

more to follow.........

Shame it didnt look that good by the end of the day!!!
    101_0026.jpg
    101_0027.jpg
    101_0029.jpg
    101_0030.jpg
    101_0031.jpg
    000_0015.jpg
    000_0016.jpg
    000_0017.jpg
    000_0018.jpg
    000_0019.jpg
    000_0021.jpg
    000_0022.jpg
    000_0024.jpg
    And Lastly the guns of the fallen:
    000_0020.jpg

Looks like G-TAC wont be needing a Vietnam style event, because I think everyone that was there yesterday will testify to how Vietnamy it felt.
    Neck high long grass and bushes, downpours of big 'ol fat rain, and of course the fear.... the constant fear!!!!!

brillant pics guys cant wait to see video.evelyn:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

cheers maxforces for another great day and food as always... as for teh games i absolutely love the traitor game specially when the traitor stands behind me slits my throat....i respawn and train my gun on his every move :D:D:D:D how ever i think i have to make a small apology as i did shout i feckin new it when i was suposed to be dead.

AS regards vietnam..... never again!!! lol
    maybe we should try an urban Saigon evacuation thing; there might be slightly less chaos!!! :p

the constant fear was rivalled only by the constant misplacing of Derek's mags by a certain member of the team.... erm... shame on him! ;)

The pics look excellnt, I'll try and get em onto the LADS bebo soon.

the constant fear was rivalled only by the constant misplacing of Derek's mags by a certain member of the team.... erm... shame on him! ;)

If I ever find that guy................:mad::D

If I ever find that guy................:mad::D

eh.... he's probably been killed and his body tossed inside a car boot covered in plastic for evidence free dumpage.... :o

heh... heh....

*tears out of the room*

• Advertisement

cheers maxforces for another great day and food as always... as for teh games i absolutely love the traitor game specially when the traitor stands behind me slits my throat....i respawn and train my gun on his every move how ever i think i have to make a small apology as i did shout i feckin new it when i was suposed to be dead
    lols :p i was sure i was had when ya turned to look at me picking up the random stick for my improvised knife.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement