Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

hmmmm.... I'm not, but I can PM the other guys for you if you want.:cool:

Hi Iceage, you ain't off topic, check the last two pages of the thread now thats off topic.The site is great alright make finding a difficult place a bit eassier.

P.S. The Maxies(my new name for them) are away, so they aint just ignoring you

yeah..... sorry about that Knife Fighter! we're going to cut it down.... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    Is there anyone going up this Sunday (6th)?
    Hopefully heading up myself as I haven't been in a couple of weeks.
    Ill be there mate, no worries:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey tony im was ment to be going and giving a hand but i have to work, so dont supose you with your shouting ways would make sure nobody loses an arm :L

Lol not a bother Brent, ill sort em out :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

hi guys back of hols looking forward to seeing everyone tommorow thanks to andrea and brent :D:D:D for all the help evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

So guys how was Sunday. Were ye drowned out of it or was there a reasonable break in the weather??

Twas a bit wet but thats what wet gear is for lol,
    Andrea was a real sweety too :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Shussssssss dont tell Brent :D:D

Well after the Sunshine of Salou, it was a welcome to be in the rain of Ireland again :rolleyes: (NOT). It did rain heavy though but there were good games played.

Really looking forward to the weekend though. It is going to be great fun.

Damn straigit it'll be great.
    REALLY looking forward to it now.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

My only problem with the weekend coming is that i'll have to set up a friggin tent, then again maybe i'll just make dave do it!

Tested setting up the 3 man tent. Took me about fifteen minutes to get her up. I'd say another five with pegs (it was pissing rain and I was NOT going outside in that). come to think of it.... you'd only slow me down! :p

Just curious; what's the set up with the grub?
    Same as usual?

Mrs M's not gonna make yor breakfast and supper Dave!!!!!!!
    You(We'll) have to fend for ourselves, I sujjest rabbit traps in the forest and my dispoable barbeque(maybe i'll let you light it)

Tested setting up the 3 man tent. Took me about fifteen minutes to get her up. I'd say another five with pegs (it was pissing rain and I was NOT going outside in that). come to think of it.... you'd only slow me down! :p

Just curious; what's the set up with the grub?
    Same as usual?
    Killinator wrote: »
    Mrs M's not gonna make yor breakfast and supper Dave!!!!!!!
    You(We'll) have to fend for ourselves, I sujjest rabbit traps in the forest and my dispoable barbeque(maybe i'll let you light it)

you two can leave the poor little rabbits alone food availbe all weekend like last time and breakfast as well:D

you two can leave the poor little rabbits alone food availbe all weekend like last time and breakfast as well:D

Damn!!!
    Wudda had dave eating rabbits!:D

Killinator wrote: »
    Damn!!!
    Wudda had dave eating rabbits!:D

Well... for a start... the traps would've worked very quickly... and secondly ... we would've tested em out on Derek to make sure they were humane.. to rabbits, not Derek! :P

Great to hear that! thanks Mrs. M! :D

hi guys looking forward to seeing everyone on sunday starting at 10.30 and usual food on offer at 1.00 hope to see you all there and looking forward to seeing the new faces as well
    regards evelyn

3 rentals left guys if anyone needs them
    looking forward to seeing everyone .
    for new people coming pm martin or myself for direction or phone numbers on web site

thanks to everyone who attend today some brilliant games had by all and brilliant weather we couldn't have asked for a better day.see you all again soon

Did you have many today,
    wish I cudda been there.

• Advertisement

There was bout 10 to 12 between comeings n goings lol.
    Twas a cracker of a day and we even got Fresh Baked-On-Site Bun's and boy were they delicious hmmmmmmmmmm, Sorry Evelyn i did pig out on them :D:D:D

Lookin forward to next Sunday,,,

Sounds like a good day alright...
    Working on sorting it so that we can get a skirmish at least every second sunday, so hopefully that works out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

yup, was good craic alright, cheers all. the completely random car assault game was funny, *curses tornado grenade*

looking forward to seeing everyone at the weekend pm me if you have any game sceanarios that you would like to include and we will try to include them

guys can you let me know who is coming on sunday as i need to gauge for food we have a lot of people booked so it would be handy for me to know numbers to feed you hungry lot :D:D:D
    regards evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I'll be there +2 others (beginners) and Marcus (Sci-Ops) will be there possibly +1.:)

Aidan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I have just being packing up me car for tomorrow and realised that im missing my g36, if i remember correctly i think i left it down at the L in the woods, if can see if its still alive.

Anywho ill see ye all tomorrow

Wish I could go this weekend, at least i can go next weekend:D

Me n Lindsay will be there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

I have just being packing up me car for tomorrow and realised that im missing my g36, if i remember correctly i think i left it down at the L in the woods, if can see if its still alive.

Anywho ill see ye all tomorrow

OOoops, will do a search and recovery tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement