Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Thanks for another great day, sitting here nursing nettle stings, and pulling bits of brambles out of me arm (thanks to al)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

thanks guys for a briilant days play by one and all and i think knifefighters victory dance stole the show at the end of the day:D:D;).
    regards evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

And the question now is whos goin this weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

I should be their to lend a hand at least. And i should have 2 new pistols to plink around with.

I should be their to lend a hand at least

And be glad that you have that one hand :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

To bring another level of safety to G-TAC and as the site is so big the following is been put into operation.

Frequency 446.600Mhz will be reserved for site communications only.(SCF)

Frequency 446.005Mhz will be reserved for Emergency Traffic only.(ETF) On an old binatone radio I have to hand this frequency appears as Channel 1 with no codes or sub channels been used.

What this means to you. If you get into difficulty you can call for help on the Emergency Traffic Frequency(ETF). A Marshal will carry a radio specifically tuned to this frequency at all times.

These frequencies will be tested this weekend to ensure there is not to much interference on them and if there needs to be any changes made, we will let ye know.

There is to be no scanning of frequencies unless the game play allows for it and this will only be decided at the start of the game.

Thanks all,
    Martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Good idea.
    Especially now we have comms gear:D.

looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend should be a good one contact us if you need direction to site for the new people coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

Podge and I will be out.

And yes he's still alive, just otherwise committed. ;)

Dont know how early i will be there/not there, as i have a little box social to attend the previous night

• Advertisement

looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow all rentals have now gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

This is so late. Really sorry for that. Kept slipping my mind. Sorry.

Nice

Sweet...:cool:
    Now do a Gathering 2 one!!!:D

thanks to everyone who came an played yesterday.brillant games had by all.looking forward to seeing you all again soon:D

Yup, thank all. my withdrawel symtoms will be kept at bay for another while thanks to that savage downed pilot game :D

And I'll never think about anti-semetism the same way again:D

Just a few photos, didnt get to take as many as usual:

100_0189.jpg

100_0191.jpg

100_0192.jpg

I was lying on my stomach as bbs flew over
    100_0193.jpg

100_0194.jpg

100_0195.jpg

100_0197.jpg

100_0199.jpg

100_0200.jpg

100_0201.jpg

Mark reveals what political party he belongs to:D
    100_0196.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

The downed pilot game was one of the best yet, but man was I fecked after. :)

Oh and I forget to take the G36C for repair Sniper, if you can get it up to G-TAC next week (I think Tony's going then, maybe he'd take it up?) I'll collect it off Martin.

RabidDog wrote: »
    The downed pilot game was one of the best yet, but man was I fecked after. :)

Oh and I forget to take the G36C for repair Sniper, if you can get it up to G-TAC next week (I think Tony's going then, maybe he'd take it up?) I'll collect it off Martin.

Excuse Me!!!!
    SniperSight dont role with the G36!!!!:p:p
    This may interest Killinator though.
    Seriously, sound.

• Advertisement

Everyone was calling me sniper yesterday:mad:
    maybe it as becasue of the huge sniper rifle i was carrying:D

lol that Sr25 was some beast alright, has it become your gun of preference yet Derek?

lol that Sr25 was some beast alright, has it become your gun of preference yet Derek?

Its fairly close,
    seen as how i need to send the m16 back, and have the g36 repaired i'm fairly happy to let the SR do the job, just as long as i get a few extra mags,

i never felt as much like a sniper as i did yesterday crawling through the gorse, and sneaking around the team chasing you guys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Sweet...:cool:
    Now do a Gathering 2 one!!!:D

Grrr, stop it you. You know I couldn't go. France was good and all but nothing tops airsoft :D

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Just a reminder to all of you that need to travel a distance to get to G-TAC. The camping facilities are open to ye if ye want to come down on Saturday instead of having an early start on Sunday. Just let us know and if we get enough down we might even have a night game to boot.

Grrr, stop it you. You know I couldn't go. France was good and all but nothing tops airsoft :D

Woops, Sorry mate. I actually forgot you couldnt go.:o

looking forward to seeing you all at weekend please let me know whos coming so i can gauge for food guys regards evelyn

I'll hopefully make it again, SHOCK!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

looking forward to seeing you all at weekend please let me know whos coming so i can gauge for food guys regards evelyn
    Myself and Lindsay will be there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Hey just wondering what time does the skirmish start at on Sunday, myself and two mates might head down, is there places still available?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement