Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

hal9000 wrote: »
    Hey just wondering what time does the skirmish start at on Sunday, myself and two mates might head down, is there places still available?

Good Evening Hal!!! Great film.

Back on topic. Games start at around 10:30. Do you have your own gear as sadly all our rentals have been booked out.

There is always room for two :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

looking forward to seeing you all at weekend please let me know whos coming so i can gauge for food guys regards evelyn

Does wishing and wanting to be there count???:(

@Marklmk - meant to fix you up for those pouches btw. Will get you next time I am down, altough it may be a while........

sci-ops wrote: »
    Does wishing and wanting to be there count???:(

@Marklmk - meant to fix you up for those pouches btw. Will get you next time I am down, altough it may be a while........

Ah shows how out touch you are. Marklmk has changed his name to NinjaLmk :D:D.

Seeing how as you really want to be here we will put a sticker on one of the mannequin's with your name and we will all take turns at carrying you around. :D But you better take your hits!!!!!:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

sci-ops wrote: »
    [EMAIL="c@Marklmk"]@Marklmk[/EMAIL] - meant to fix you up for those pouches btw. Will get you next time I am down, altough it may be a while........
    Hey Markus, there is no fixin-up, I gave u the pouch gratas,
    C u next time ur there mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Hey all enjoy tomorrow and next week, wont be their myself unfortunetley cos of these painful exams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hey Sean,
    I wont be at G-TAC tomorrow or the following week, but will be after that. I could just wait and give you the 1911 myself, seeing as your not going going to be there to collect it.

P.S. The 1911 is uber-sweet. Heavy, LOUD, and solid.:cool::cool:
    Oh...and it was tested too, I discoered that upon my own examination, when I squezzed the trigger to find there was gas still left in it.
    So the seals are pretty good too.:D

Cheers,i can leave the moneys with Martin and collect it off him during the week if thats ok with Martin and Derek ofcourse?
    could do with it to get me through the next few weeks ;)
    Oh...and it was tested too, I discoered that upon my own examination, when I squezzed the trigger to find there was gas still left in it.
    So the seals are pretty good too.
    Bet ya jumped? lol :p

Ya, it was actually Derek that got shocked!!:p

Its fine I can get Derek to bring it and leave it with Martin tommorow.

:D cool, thanks Andrew

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭vkchris

Me and two others should be there on sunday looking forward to it.

Chris

• Advertisement

Damnit, all these new people are coming to G-TAC and I'm not their to give directions!!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

MaxForce wrote: »
    Good Evening Hal!!! Great film.

Back on topic. Games start at around 10:30. Do you have your own gear as sadly all our rentals have been booked out.

There is always room for two :D

yah we all have most of the gear goggles/mesh masks and aeg's. Do you sell bb's on site by any chance? our trip down kind of depends on the weather tomorrow though :o
    Praying for for the rain to hold off.

They sell BBs alright.
    Rains not so bad...... Nothing wrong with a little Vietnam weather!!!:D

Damnit, all these new people are coming to G-TAC and I'm not their to give directions!!!!!:mad:
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

our trip down kind of depends on the weather tomorrow though :o
    It will be cloudy 16degrees approx and rain shower bout 1pm,
    So twill be a Grand Day as we Irish Say, ohhh arrrr:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

I must remember to buy some bbs tomorrow, the shotgun is just too much fun:D

yah we all have most of the gear goggles/mesh masks and aeg's. Do you sell bb's on site by any chance? our trip down kind of depends on the weather tomorrow though :o

Yeah have BB's. As for the rain, plenty of trees to stand under :D
    They sell BBs alright.
    Rains not so bad...... Nothing wrong with a little Vietnam weather!!!:D

Absolutly
    NinjaLmk wrote: »
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Right..........:D

MaxForce wrote: »
    As for the rain, plenty of trees to stand under :D

Ze TREES, Zay do NUTING!!!!!!:D:D:D

As usual, anyone coming from tipp/limerick just shout/pm and they can follow me there if they dont know the way

The few pics I managed to get when it wasnt raining:

102_0008.jpg

102_0010.jpg

102_0011.jpg

102_0012.jpg

102_0013.jpg

102_0014.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

brillant shots and thanks for making it a brillant day thanks to all the new players that came and to our regulars for helping them feel welcome looking forward to seeing you all next weekend regards evelyn

brillant shots and thanks for making it a brillant day thanks to all the new players that came and to our regulars for helping them feel welcome looking forward to seeing you all next weekend regards evelyn
    Yes it was a great day even if i couldnt keep up with the young-uns, they played BRILL thanks guys and hope to c-ye there again soon,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Martin/Evelyn just to give you a heads up I'm hoping to bring 5 to 7 people over to you this Sunday in addition to your regulars.

I've been campaigning for us to get down to G-TAC together for a while and the nagging has paid off :)

I'll confirm the numbers at the end of the week so we can secure a few burgers :D

hoplite wrote: »
    Martin/Evelyn just to give you a heads up I'm hoping to bring 5 to 7 people over to you this Sunday in addition to your regulars.

I've been campaigning for us to get down to G-TAC together for a while and the nagging has paid off :)

I'll confirm the numbers at the end of the week so we can secure a few burgers :D

Damnit, why couldnt it be the following week yer going. Ill finally be there for that week!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Damnit, why couldnt it be the following week yer going. Ill finally be there for that week!!:p

Well if I get my way we'll be going on a more regular basis. I reckon once the lads see the site they'll be hooked. :D So if you dont get to shoot us next weekend then you'll get your chance eventually.

hoplite wrote: »
    Well if I get my way we'll be going on a more regular basis. I reckon once the lads see the site they'll be hooked. :D So if you dont get to shoot us next weekend then you'll get your chance eventually.

Hooooyaaaawwwww:D:D
    Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Just wanted to say thanks for the great day to Mr & Mrs Maxforce and to all down there that made us feel welcome, we will be back and in greater numbers too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Just wanted to say thanks for the great day to Mr & Mrs Maxforce and to all down there that made us fell welcome, we will be back and in greater numbers too! :D

I feel such a wimp to admit that the rain put me off going, Hal, but there ya go. Heard great stories (enthusiastically told) about the day, sounds like you had a blast. Will definitely join in next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I am hoping to get over this weekend, had a bad week and need some fun :) Will hopefully see you Max

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Should be down Sunday also. Put my name in the burger pot too please.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement