Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

yes pics to follow and yes everything seems to be on sceudule for wednesday will give you a pm with final up date on that tommorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

cool, maybe be able to give a hand if needed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

MaxForce wrote: »
    Thanks to all that came and braved the weather. Great to see so many new faces there. The weather stayed OK for the most of it but in the forest, you cant feel the rain ;)

What rain - did it even rain? I know I got a soaking but that was from the ditch (note to self - test the depth first with a stick or team mate)

Great day indeed. The Downed Pilot game was Epic.:)

Thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Killinator wrote: »
    any pics,

and is everything still set for wednesday?

Whats happenin Wed?????????????????????????????????

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Whats happenin Wed?????????????????????????????????

Certain things:D
    Im not gonna say on this board in case its a surprise for those who dont already know,

although just found out I cant be there on wednesday to help due to a change in work times:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

This is looking like it's gonna be a fairly Brill weekend(more-so). Should have a VERY good showing from the LAD-S.
    And I got my new red-dot for my MP5SD. Who wants to help me calibrate it????:D

Lol my MP5A4 eventually arrived so ill be Calibratin that :D:D:D

Is it collapsible or solid stock. SD or standard???
    Answer, ANSWER NOW!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

The website is currently down. We are working on the issue and hope to have normal service as soon as possible.

The website is currently down. We are working on the issue and hope to have normal service as soon as possible.

Just checked. Website is back up and running.

• Advertisement

Is it collapsible or solid stock. SD or standard???
    Answer, ANSWER NOW!!!!!
    MP5A4 = Solid Stock Standard, i like em simple :D:D:D:D:D

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    MP5A4 = Solid Stock Standard, i like em simple :D:D:D:D:D

Good!!! At least they'll look different!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

hey mr adn mrs m il be there sunday any chance of a mask adn a bottle of bbs please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Im afraid i wont be there again this week, Damm work, last week i was flooded in this week work GRRRR...

mossy619 wrote: »
    hey mr adn mrs m il be there sunday any chance of a mask adn a bottle of bbs please

no bother held for you regards evelyn

Bright and breezy, a few showers. High 17 to 19C.
    weather forcast looking good for tommorrow guys some good games sceanarios planned looking forward to seeing you all there.plenty of:pac::pac: burgers and tea and coffee on the go .looking forward to seeing the new faces

plenty of:pac::pac: burgers and tea and coffee on the go .looking forward to seeing the new faces

Derek just got his SR-25 all tooled up so he says there better be a hunt the sniper game so he can test it out!!:cool::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

hope to be there tomorrow myself!
    ben waaaay too long!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 smurphman

with the longford site closed down i say u guys r the closet now when r u's open is is it just weekends

smurphman wrote: »
    with the longford site closed down i say u guys r the closet now when r u's open is is it just weekends

have not heard that site in longford had closed we open on sundays and by appointment for bookings any other time

• Advertisement

PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

102_0015.jpg

102_0016.jpg

102_0017.jpg

102_0018.jpg

102_0019.jpg

102_0022.jpg

102_0023.jpg

102_0026.jpg

102_0027.jpg

102_0030.jpg

102_0031.jpg

102_0032.jpg

102_0034.jpg

102_0035.jpg

102_0037.jpg

MORE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!

102_0042.jpg

102_0044.jpg

102_0045.jpg

102_0046.jpg

102_0050.jpg

102_0055.jpg

102_0056.jpg

102_0057.jpg

102_0062.jpg

102_0063.jpg

102_0065.jpg

102_0066.jpg

102_0067.jpg

102_0068.jpg

102_0069.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

HI how does the The Downed Pilot game ,work ?.great crack today thanks to all .pitty our team(red) had a few problems batterys running out ,and the shortage of bb's .will they have more next week ?

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETLY DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!

102_0073.jpg

102_0074.jpg

102_0077.jpg

102_0078.jpg

102_0080.jpg

102_0081.jpg

102_0085.jpg

102_0086.jpg

102_0089.jpg

102_0094.jpg

102_0096.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

Thanks Killinator ,nice monty poyton ref classic nearly set off the holy claymore myself today by practically steping on it :) .was thinking if i could mod the cam switch to take a pic every 5 seconds would be cool if it had the storage to last 2 rounds then be tranfered ,would be like some surreal blurry slide show .

As usual Guys LADS n Militia it was a BRILL day, thanks to the new-guys ye played a blinder and did really well, sometimes too well when ye kept takin me out :D:D:D
    What more can we say except each trip there is just better n better there now, so keep it goin guys :)

OK,
    Have been asked by various teams and individuals to look into the possibility of having a mid week or Saturday game. At the moment we only play on Sundays and if we get enough interest in other days we will open. So let us know what you think.
    Thanks all,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

smurphman wrote: »
    have not heard that site in longford had closed we open on sundays and by appointment for bookings any other time

i would just like to inform you that your information is wrong wherever you got it skirmish airsoft command is not closed down

amaughan wrote: »
    i would just like to inform you that your information is wrong wherever you got it skirmish airsoft command is not closed down

Well that is good to hear but as Evelyn had said it was not somthing we had heard about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Well that is good to hear but as Evelyn had said it was not somthing we had heard about.

all is good with the world just making sure it is clear with this guy so as not to let any false info out thanks guys

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement