Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

to add to the shoties, ive gotten some of those cheapish nades

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Hopefully they go off before you throw them:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

You'll see on Sunday if your there :D

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_31&products_id=146

Picked up on of these last week :cool:

Bob

niiiiiice.... finally arrived then! :D

Derek thinks I've gone mad, shoot him in his army camo arse for me will ya, Bob? :p Just to clarify that i've always been mad...

Can't make it myself lads... boo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

/
    do ya mean the new ones on Rsov? how are they? After seeing all those new clone tri-shots i really want to get my old benelli up and running again, 2 shotties are better then 1 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

/
    do ya mean the new ones on Rsov? how are they? After seeing all those new clone tri-shots i really want to get my old benelli up and running again, 2 shotties are better then 1 ;)

I got one and it worked fine but after throwing all the bits dissapeared. Aghhh but it made a good bang.

• Advertisement

MaxForce wrote: »
    I got one and it worked fine but after throwing all the bits dissapeared. Aghhh but it made a good bang.

Its hard enough to stop magazines and even full guns from disappearing into the wilderness of G-TAC, using something that has pieces that are supposed to come off is just asking for trouble:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

looks like it is going to be a good one guys plenty of people coming and the weather seems good to usual :pac::pac:food guys looking forward to seeing you all there

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

will their be bbs on sale tomorrow on site ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Should be, usually are.

cant wait till tomorrow, ive a severe shortage of woodland capable guns atm as my Shrike is still not ready and my Spr is in bits as is my AUG :( ah well should be a good day anyway :D.

• Advertisement

cant wait till tomorrow, ive a severe shortage of woodland capable guns atm as my Shrike is still not ready and my Spr is in bits as is my AUG :( ah well should be a good day anyway :D.

well in the woodlands , i'll be using either me sr or me m16(chrono allowing), so I may be able to throw you a life line should you need it;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Thanks for another great day guys. Thoroughly enjoyed meself. Hoping that the stairs aren't too much trouble over the next few days (like last time - ouch!). Hopefully see yas again in a couple of weeks.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

Same here great day not a drop of rain ,looking forward to seeing the pics .legs not to bad for a lot of running ,have a few spots on my person which i think im going to call bbiouches lol lame i know ,thankfully its not sore only lasts a day or so .

102_0139.jpg

102_0137.jpg

102_0136.jpg

102_0135.jpg

102_0134.jpg

102_0133.jpg

102_0132.jpg

102_0131.jpg

102_0129.jpg

102_0128-1.jpg

102_0127.jpg

102_0126.jpg

102_0125.jpg

102_0124.jpg

102_0123.jpg

102_0122.jpg

102_0121.jpg

102_0120.jpg

102_0119.jpg

102_0118.jpg

102_0117.jpg

102_0116.jpg

102_0115.jpg

102_0114.jpg

102_0113.jpg

102_0112.jpg

102_0111.jpg

102_0109.jpg

102_0108.jpg

102_0107.jpg

102_0106.jpg

102_0105.jpg

102_0104.jpg

102_0103.jpg

102_0102.jpg

102_0097.jpg

102_0100.jpg

102_0099.jpg

102_0098.jpg

102_0101.jpg

GuttedI couldn't stay the whole day, but Ireally enjoyed the time I was there.
    Hefting that M203 around for a game has made me think twice about getting one!!:p
    And I still managed to grab a burger before I left.:D

Good pics Derek, Great to be back out and good to see a few new lads and the regulars alike, thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭T-wolf

Dang - meant to post earlier, but got a bit swamped with RL stuff. Thanks guys for the games Sunday - least my knee didn't screw up till the pistol match :)

Andrew - you're not the only one to mutter the 203 adds a bit of weight. On the other hand, you're firing 200 rounds at once, its not going to be light!!! That said, I'd like a bit more bang from it, the range isn't that great.

Catch ye all again in 3 weeks I hope, I'm on call for work :mad:

Dave.

Thinking about it again though,
    a bit on the heavy side, but it is Uber-Cool!!!:D

• Advertisement

Who's going this Sunday so?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Who's going this Sunday so?

I won't be attending this weekend. Have to fork out cash on getting my brakes fixed instead. Apparently, they're quite important. :pac:

Tzetze wrote: »
    I won't be attending this weekend. Have to fork out cash on getting my brakes fixed instead. Apparently, they're quite important. :pac:

Priorities.....................they get mixed up sometimes:D

Just saw the new photos from yet another skirmish that I've missed.... Himmel!! :rolleyes:

I see Dave was gracious enough to loan his grenade launcher for a day Sipersight!! :D

Is Killinator after going the down the US Ranger route like Sniper's gone Delta?
    Tension rising...? :D

whooooops!

sorry Derek! only noticed the Airborne patch now!!

Uhhhh, Forgiveness, preeese!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

This reminds me just how much i miss this site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

hi guys looking forward to seeing people tommorrow can anyone else who needs rentals just let me know usual food on site and plenty of games weather forcast looking ok can you post for me if you are attending so i can cater for you food wise

whooooops!

sorry Derek! only noticed the Airborne patch now!!

Uhhhh, Forgiveness, preeese!:P

Its actaully a special forces(ie:ranger) patch, but becasue they are inserted by air(eg: blackhawkdown) they'll have 'airborne' instead of 'special forces',
    so you were right the first time:mad:

wont be there this weekend unfortunelty, hopefully next weekend,
    didnt another guy have a camera(quite a good one by the looks of things), I'd like to see thos pics

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I shall be there, the time will just depend on how drunk i am when i wake up

• Advertisement

Ah, the merciless assault of alcohol...
    How i love it!:P

Well work has vomited in my Airsoft kettle again, so i'll have to get back to you guys on my next visit...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement