Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Just so you guys know, theres photos from last weekend (other than the ones I posted)viewable on the G-TAC site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

*hurriedly scuttles to G-tac site*;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

hey, i was just wondering if anybody can remember what in the name of Odin's beard was happening when this was taken.... It looks like me and Bob are practising a traditional Arab greeting! :p

I honestly can't remember this being taken..

"Salaamu alaikum..."
    "Wa alaikum al-salaam"
    Lol IM BACKKKKKKKKKK, and Bob was showing you the Hop-Up on the pistol, remember now??????????????????????
    Cant wait till Sunday , so need to get back into the game:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

hope you had a good holiday state side see you on sunday tony

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Lol IM BACKKKKKKKKKK,

Oh, Back after abandoning us, how nice for you:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Killinator wrote: »
    Oh, Back after abandoning us, how nice for you:D:D:D
    Ah u know me i was keepin an eye on ye from afar and ye were doin fine so i let ye be :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

and Bob was showing you the Hop-Up on the pistol, remember now??????????????????????

Tony..... Knows all.....See's all!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Lol IM BACKKKKKKKKKK, and Bob was showing you the Hop-Up on the pistol, remember now??????????????????????
    Cant wait till Sunday , so need to get back into the game

I have this funny image of Tony spending his week relaxing on a beach staring at that picture and pondering what could be going on.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bob D'Nailer

I still ain't even seen this pic :eek:.

Damn network admins stop me seeing pictures at work and no internet at home.............

I may have been startig at a pic on a beach BUT not of ye lot :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:
    Lookin forward to tryin out me new toys on Sun hehehe,

• Advertisement

Cant wait till Sunday , so need to get back into the game:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Tony, we are seriously screwed without you! THANK YOU!
    It was driving me mad, as i mentioned above it looked really odd as I couldn't remember any photo flash at the time.
    Cheers!

By the way.... I just ordered my SIG :D

So if I can get the time off I'll be pointing it YOU Derek! :P

I have this funny image of Tony spending his week relaxing on a beach staring at that picture and pondering what could be going on.:p

:D:D
    man, I was staring at the thing for ages and look what i came up with!! :P

I still ain't even seen this pic :eek:.

Damn network admins stop me seeing pictures at work and no internet at home.............

I'll print off a copy of it just for you for sunday:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I'll be down Sunday +1 (or +3, depends on others...)

C u all then!:)

Ive a few new guns myself im looking forward to baptising. Its typical, ive been collecting bits and pieces for my Shrike for months and months and when i finaly got it up and running no one turns up to be shot :rolleyes:

Ive a few new guns myself im looking forward to baptising. Its typical, ive been collecting bits and pieces for my Shrike for months and months and when i finaly got it up and running no one turns up to be shot :rolleyes:

I thought it would be obvious why.....
    That Shrike is a scary fooking gun!!!!!:eek::eek:

I thought it would be obvious why.....
    That Shrike is a scary fooking gun!!!!!
    No one knew it was ready though... unless that racoon that was sitting beside me when i was fixing it was in cahoots with ye? :confused: he was ..wasnt he? i knew it!

Dunno why im telling ya this as fear is a good thing but the damned yoke was only shooting a max of 265fps, Theirs some mahoosive airleak somewere which im hoping to get around to fixing but im just glad that its somewhat skirmishable and up and running.
    My Benelli 1014 im dying to use though, ive realy missed my old Tm Benelli m3 and ive finaly found a similar replacement. happy days!:D

Well hopefully you'll have it sorted for The Gathering 3.

G-TAC.......Shotgun country!!!

With the massive influx of clone m3's im going to have to start carrying 2 shotties to remain different :rolleyes:.
    As ive always said Tri barrels make good primary's whilst my 8mm Mossberg makes a great secondary, its almost the perfect mix :P

With the massive influx of clone m3's im going to have to start carrying 2 shotties to remain different :rolleyes:.
    As ive always said Tri barrels make good primary's whilst my 8mm Mossberg makes a great secondary, its almost the perfect mix :P

The Mossberg has the advantage of penetration though, which in G-TAC's climate is VERY handy!!

• Advertisement

Dont i know it :D,
    its my ideal secondary gun for that reason and its wide spread at close range and i wouldnt trade it for anything, but its short effecive range, accuracy and ammo capacity limit its potential as a primary except in the cqb woods of course and possibly the Gorse area.
    Whilst the Spring tri-barrels have good range, accuracy and much more ammo.
    Im realy looking forward to Sunday :pac: *grabs shotties*

Well, I hope you enjoy it mate. I wont be going this weeken as I've booked off a few days for the gathering and holidays after that.

looking forward to having you all there this weekend alot of people booked in looking to be a good one all the usual games and food on offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I might head west myself at the weekend.

G-TAC.......Shotgun country!!!

[quoting Pineapple Express]

*pumps shotgun*
    Thug liiiife :p

Another great day yesterday @ G-Tac, thanks to ALL the new guys especially, ye played brill, pity Cormac's gun broke but he got one of Max's new MP5's and loved it,

Looking forward to another great day next Sunday................

Another great day yesterday @ G-Tac, thanks to ALL the new guys especially, ye played brill, pity Cormac's gun broke but he got one of Max's new MP5's and loved it,

Looking forward to another great day next Sunday................

thanku hun glad you enjoyed it :D.great bunch there yesterday nice to see all the new lads and welcome :D,thanks to shiva for getting us our lovely new mp5 rentals:cool: we are picking more up at the end of the week so if any of you need rentals for next week just let me know as we have a large crowd expected and it should be a good one regards evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

hello maxforces,ninjalmk,defenderdude and the others,few lads from dark knights are heading to gtac this weekend.see you guys

hello maxforces,ninjalmk,defenderdude and the others,few lads from dark knights are heading to gtac this weekend.see you guys

Excellent, see u then.
    We have not seen you in a long time , should be good,

• Advertisement

delighted to see you coming down as i said there is a good number booked in so it should be a good one.regards evelyn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement