Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Just updated th G-TAC photo gallery with pictures from 31st August and 21st September.

Hope ye enjoy them.

Martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The Airsoft Tactical Force will be at G-TAC this saturday/sunday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

A.T.F wrote: »
    The Airsoft Tactical Force will be at G-TAC this saturday/sunday :D

looking forward to having you down guys sholud be a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Dont i know it :D,
    its my ideal secondary gun for that reason and its wide spread at close range and i wouldnt trade it for anything, but its short effecive range, accuracy and ammo capacity limit its potential as a primary except in the cqb woods of course and possibly the Gorse area.
    Whilst the Spring tri-barrels have good range, accuracy and much more ammo.
    Im realy looking forward to Sunday :pac: *grabs shotties*

Hehe I see your trawling the Retailers lookin for an AUG-3 , I do like the look and the possibilities look endless for moddin it :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Hehe I see your trawling the Retailers lookin for an AUG-3 , I do like the look and the possibilities look endless for moddin it

Yea iv had a jg Aug2 for ages but ive gone of it since the gearbox locks on semi auto which is all i wanted to use it for, with the mosfets etc on the aug a3 i might well have found my perfect DMr [after i give it my preffered hop and barrel upgrades of course ;)]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

This is a bit late.:o

Thank you to the guy who loaned me his shotgun when my M14 gave up the ghost and to Bob and the other guy who loaned me pistols When the MP5 died on Sunday last. Without yis I would have had a sh1t day out.

I can now confirm that everything has been sorted and that on my next outing I wont have to borrow any gear*.

*Fingers, toes and anything else that can be crossed are crossed.

Going to miss the next 2 weeks as im heading to spain tomorrow, i thought id be back in time for next sunday but ill miss that as well it seems :(, Anyway have fun all
    By the way i expect Mark and Brent to fill in together as the ''Shotgun loon'' in my absence ;)

Going to miss the next 2 weeks as im heading to spain tomorrow, i thought id be back in time for next sunday but ill miss that as well it seems :(, Anyway have fun all
    By the way i expect Mark and Brent to fill in together as the ''Shotgun loon'' in my absence ;)

Enjoy the Hol's and dont fill ur bags with cheap springers on the way back :D:D:D:D

lol i do feel like i should get something airsoft related, id be happy if i could find somewere i could get a load of good bb's, think ill stay away from the springers ;)

lol i do feel like i should get something airsoft related, id be happy if i could find somewere i could get a load of good bb's, think ill stay away from the springers ;)
    Google the area you are going to. It worked for me :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    This is a bit late.:o

Thank you to the guy who loaned me his shotgun when my M14 gave up the ghost and to Bob and the other guy who loaned me pistols When the MP5 died on Sunday last. Without yis I would have had a sh1t day out.

I can now confirm that everything has been sorted and that on my next outing I wont have to borrow any gear*.

*Fingers, toes and anything else that can be crossed are crossed.

Your welcome for the shotgun (Made of win) and one the pistols loaned to ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

Hi will be around on sunday with a new friend ,she has her own gun G36 mask and boots ,so all well ,looking forward to the crack but may not be able to stay all day :( , but the stargate team will hold their own (my words not hers) ,hal9000 will not be about and not sure if mike will be their o ya what days is the gathering on ? ,hope i can attend but been very busy with robotics course at the mo .C ya their <@:)

Hi will be around on sunday with a new friend ,she has her own gun G36 mask and boots ,so all well ,looking forward to the crack but may not be able to stay all day :( , but the stargate team will hold their own (my words not hers) ,hal9000 will not be about and not sure if mike will be their o ya what days is the gathering on ? ,hope i can attend but been very busy with robotics course at the mo .C ya their <@:)

hi have a look over in the gathering thread and you can get all the information you need about it see you on sunday big crowd going to be there

hi guys and gals just as a little pay back for the support during the year i will be serving up :pac::pac::pac:breakfast for everyone who arrives by 9.30:D and then our usual burger feast at lunch time :D.looking forward to seeing all of you again .regards Evelyn
    if anyone needs rentals let us know by ph.o87 2141824 0872160399 .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

very busy with robotics course at the mo .C ya their <@:)

I'll be taking the time to go despite my video games course so you've no excuse:D:D
    its the 18th and 19th of October

It was great to see ye guys. Thanks for coming.

Well. All I can say is WOW. A great day was had at G-TAC to-day. We had a number of new players who were made very welcome. We have another lady convert to the sport of Airsoft and she played very well. Thank you to all who showed up for the day and the night. ATF were outstanding as always and were a great bunch of lads. We had two members of TDK whom we have not seen in so long and it was great to have them with us. We played our first proper night game on Saturday night as ATF camped out and it was a great success, which will prompt us to have more.

As for the games themselves. Hats off to Christan who was the sniper in the last game. He played outstandingly well. Racked up a high hit count. The bog claimed no one this week, but there is always next week.

Just want to add, that G-TAC now has 16 rentals available. 12 x MP5 A4, 3 x AK Beta, and 1 x MP5K.

Check out the pictures from today in the Gallery on our website.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Kristov

Kris/Adam_A.T.F.

Great craic there today and last nite .

Thanks to the Martin & Evelyn for everything ..
    we shall be back for more fun n games & burgers :)
    Also thanks to everyone else that was there today good games and fairplay by all..
    looking forward to the next outing ...

P.S. nice pics from today too in your gallery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

John ATF great site, you have about about 5 sites on one and thats just the parts i saw!:D

enjoyed the camping and a quick night game , had great games and grub the next day really enjoyed the final sniper hunt - more games like that it was great:D

looking forward to the gathering!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

BIG THANK YOU to Martin & Evelyn for a great weekend , super games and as always the site:eek::eek::eek: WWOOOWW its fantastic , many thanks to Evelyn for breakfast and lunch [you are a life saver ;)]

We are looking forward to going back down to G-TAC very very soon :D for those who have'nt played there its a MUST thanks again guys:D
    The Airsoft Tactical Force [A.T.F]

• Advertisement

MaxForce wrote: »
    The bog claimed no one this week,

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: This is Madness!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

what a day it was.greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeee......
    thanks to MAXFORCES,as always the burgers very nice.
    to ATF thanks for the good games.
    it was a lucky day coz i got the 2 sniper and the support person....ha ha ha

Killinator wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: This is Madness!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

It would appear only the locals seem to fall foule of the dredded bog!!!!!:p:p:p

We just want to say a big thank you to Ronan and Simon for a job well done on the article and the pictures in Airsoft International and indeed to the team at Airsoft International for printing it. Thanks lads.
    Martin and Evelyn (AKA MaxForce's)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

i just saw the article about G-tac in this months airsoft international mag it was really good. well done guys.

Are there many people going on sunday?

Myself n my sidekick cannot as we have a big GREEN weekend on the hills and ranges of a side of a mountain :mad::mad:

hi guys looking forward to seeing you all at the weekend the usual crowd will be there and some new faces there plus the ballina lads ie alan and burkies team looking forward to a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

hey just wondering can i but extra ammo on the site?

• Advertisement

gungun wrote: »
    hey just wondering can i but extra ammo on the site?

yes u can plenty of bb's aavailbe on site looking forward to having you down

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement