Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Just to let any new guys now, if anyone needs directions, coming from the Limerick?Tipp they can follow myself tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

cool i was down at the site today looks great cant wait for tomorrow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

gungun wrote: »
    cool i was down at the site today looks great cant wait for tomorrow:D

Ah so that was you. Our sniper/security guard in the trees nearly took you out. :D:D:D

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

MaxForce wrote: »
    . Our sniper/security guard in the trees nearly took you out. :D:D:D

Nice to see Shane is keeping busy!!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Just back this morning so alas i couldnt make it today, who's going next week?

• Advertisement

Another great day today. Not huge numbers, but that didnt dampen the fun of the games. Some great tactical moves in the CQB games. Really enjoyed it as a warm up to the Gathering 3.

Again, Sorry Alan for the bust lip!!

@ Shane:
    Martin said today there more than likely wont be anything on next Snday, what with preparing for G3.

Another great day today. Not huge numbers, but that didnt dampen the fun of the games. Some great tactical moves in the CQB games. Really enjoyed it as a warm up to the Gathering 3.

Just want to add that we had 2 new players with us. A father and son team who played Airsoft for the very first time and hell did they play well. Infact for the first time since the start of the of the attack and defend game in the CQB woods, the flag was taken. So well done to those guys.

in the CQB woods, the flag was taken.

Sneaky B*stards!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cannonball

Howdy,

Thought I'd better let you know before I forget, that in my yocal paper last week there was an article about North Tipp County Councils intention to close Portumna bridge (for repairs) from 10pm on Friday October 24th to November 3rd.

It also says that "Diversions will be in place and clearly sign posted" but it'll add some time to the journey for those heading on the 26th of this month or the 2nd of Nov from either the South or East.

It might be worth checking this again with North Tipp County Council as they aren't renouned for their reliability and neither is the Guardian newspaper.

Regards
    Owen

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭T-wolf

@ Shane:
    Martin said today there more than likely wont be anything on next Snday, what with preparing for G3.

Bugger - Say it aint so, coz there goes my plan of getting a fix this Sunday :( ??

• Advertisement

T-wolf wrote: »
    Bugger - Say it aint so, coz there goes my plan of getting a fix this Sunday :( ??

Who else is looking for a game this Sunday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Who else is looking for a game this Sunday?
    *raises hand*
    *Prods Mark and Brent with a pointy stick*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Prods Mark and Brent with a Cattle Prod :)

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Prods Mark and Brent with a Cattle Prod :)

It BURRRRNNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!:eek:

It BURRRRNNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!:eek:
    Ok, if the cattle prod ain't working, we sould use my m203... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Congrats to the Maxes!

Just read my copy of this months Airsoft International.
    There is a great write up of The Gathering 2 in there.
    This is great coverage for G-Tac and Airsoft in Ireland.
    Congratulations to all involved.

Any shoot on this Sunday? I haven't been down in ages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Congrats to the Maxes!

Classsssss....

Is that still for sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Classsssss....

Is that still for sale?

Should be in Easons if not PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Congrats to the Maxes!

T'is the Gathering 1 actually!
    Trés old.

Hi Guys and Gals we are not open this sunday due to the gathering 3 being on the following weekend and for preparing the site and getting everything ready for you guys coming .sorry to any one who was going to attend but you will have to appreciate that it takes time and effort and alot to work to put on an event like this on Roll on G3 AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.
    Regards Martin and Evelyn [aka the maxes]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

hey im heading to the gathering tomorrow and im just wondering if i could borrow a spare mini type battery for the day as i only have one :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

Hi see ye all tomorrow didnt get the gun upgrades in time but at lest I have one the fires well ,for the most part .Can't wait for the crack and clionadh as well looking forward to it (might be a small understatement )

Hey guys, hoping the weather is better than today for Sunday :D:D

Supposed to have a NewBie with me so be gentle wit him :eek::eek::D
    Been too long since Softin so lookin forward:):)

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Hey guys, hoping the weather is better than today for Sunday :D:D

Supposed to have a NewBie with me so be gentle wit him :eek::eek::D
    Been too long since Softin so lookin forward:):)

hi hun all rentals gone and big crowd booked in so sholud be a good one see you sunday the lads missed you at g3

hi hun all rentals gone and big crowd booked in so sholud be a good one see you sunday the lads missed you at g3

Tell ma bout it, The Jolly Green Giant always seems to have something big on at the same time as Gatherings:mad:, Lindsay is still bogged down somewhere and will be for another 2 weeks-ish :D:D:D:D

But we will break in the new-blood n hopefully he will be as regular as the rest of us:)

Hi All,
    A little bit of information for anyone going to G-TAC that would normaly arrive through Portumna. The bridge in Portumna will close from tonight for 9 days. This means that for the next 2 Sundays, players normaly arriving through Portumna will have to use an alternate route. One that is been suggested is through Banagher.

If we get any other information, we will pass it on.

Regards,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Hi All,
    A little bit of information for anyone going to G-TAC that would normaly arrive through Portumna. The bridge in Portumna will close from tonight for 9 days. This means that for the next 2 Sundays, players normaly arriving through Portumna will have to use an alternate route. One that is been suggested is through Banagher.

Regards,
    Martin and Evelyn.

Noticed that on the way to G3, thought at first we'd have to jump the bridge:D
    I think there was fairly clear diversion signs in place though

Hi All,

Regards,
    Martin and Evelyn.

Hey folks,
    I'm just after driving this road (its Mr D'Nailers stag this weekend, and we're heading off on a cruiser from portumna) just to let you know if you're coming from Nenagh, you'll be diverted just short of the bridge, to the right, onto the road to Birr.

About 10km (vans tripmeter is in km) you'll then be diverted to the left, towards Banagher.

Its signed with orange divert signs, but you'll have to watch out for some of them. You might be as well off following signs for Banagher rather that some of the divert signs.

Allow 30 mins extra i'd guess.

From limerick you could also head Killaloe - Scarrif - Portumna, but its a dodge enough road in parts, and a longer trip.

Happy shooting, And i'll see ye in 2 weeks. (assuming the boat stays afloat)

Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

T-wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks,
    I'm just after driving this road (its Mr D'Nailers stag this weekend, and we're heading off on a cruiser from portumna)

Happy shooting, And i'll see ye in 2 weeks. (assuming the boat stays afloat)

Dave.

Looks like I'll have to miss Bob's giant wedding AND his stag! :P For the love of mike, take incriminating photos!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

Another great day @ G-Tac yesterday,
    Nearly all that were there were new to me and we had a Brill day,
    Great games and my Newbie (Pyro) is now a confirmed Airsoftaholic and L.A.D.S. member hehe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement