Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Thanks, and if your there and I'm there I'll gladly show it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Brabazone

That's great, Love to get a look at it cos the EBR is a bit heavy, will have to get a bi-pod for it. Its either that or I will have to mount it on the top of martins Jeep, how cool would that be, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Its looking pretty good especially for this time of year,
    and who cares how cold it is if its dry :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    who cares how cold it is if its dry :D:D:D

Clearly the talk of someone who wasnt there last weekend:D

Killinator wrote: »
    Clearly the talk of someone who wasnt there last weekend:D

Hehe got enough wettings there, so tryin to pick the dry sundays lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

hay is the site they are advertising on the radio your's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

how are you which radio station

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

dont know i was told by two separate friends that they heard airsoft being advertised on the radio saying which guns ya get ta use and it is in galway thought it might have been you guys.all the best guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

how are you which radio station
    102 - 104, airsoft shooting/target range in Galway didnt hear the add myself but thats the basic jist of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Have a good one tomorrow folks, ill be their next week with a new silent pistol :D

Yesterday was a brill day, couldnt av asked for more.
    AND the new burgers were fab, thanks Exx

the new burgers were fab,

Forget about the games, I wanna know more about the above!!!:D

New supplier I think, they r more meatier n BIGGER u WILL love em Andy:pac::pac::pac::pac:

New supplier I think, they r more meatier n BIGGER u WILL love em Andy:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Sweet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Hi Guys
    Im big fan of AIRSOFT and I would like enjoy ur crew. May I come in sunday with me baby(M4 CQB). Rest of my stuff on da way (Santa is busy):D

webo wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    Im big fan of AIRSOFT and I would like enjoy ur crew. May I come in sunday with me baby(M4 CQB). Rest of my stuff on da way (Santa is busy):D

no bother pm martin or my self for directions regards evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Stone.cold wrote: »
    102 - 104, airsoft shooting/target range in Galway didnt hear the add myself but thats the basic jist of it

Can't remember the name of the place (in Galway city, I think) but they (ad on I 102 104) said they were am airsoft target range where you could use 'pistols, assault rifles and sniper rifles', get fun for birthday parties etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

-Deleted-

• Advertisement

[QUOTE=Tzetze

Please refrain from dicussing something not concerning or site on this thread. Can a mod please remove previous few posts and keep our thread on topic please.Thankyou.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

please refain from dicussing something not concerning or site on this thread can a mod please remove previous few posts and keep our thread on topic please

Fine, I deleted the post. You might want to edit your quote though, as you're linking to the article yourself. Might I also suggest using a little punctuation now and again? It makes posts so much easier to read.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the weekend .Alan our head marshall has some brillant new game sceanarios lined for you all to try and the usual food

I was hoping to go next weekend, but a guy in work was left go, so guess whos now not off next weekend.:mad::mad::(:mad:

So with the situation as is, I fear I may be finished skirmishing for the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

I was hoping to go next weekend, but a guy in work was left go, so guess whos now not off next weekend.:mad::mad::(:mad:

So with the situation as is, I fear I may be finished skirmishing for the year.

What he said:mad::mad::mad:
    Any day off I have is being used for my exams so I have 0 time for pretty much anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hey Maxies, looks like I will finally make it down for this weekend. Have been given the green light by the war department.:D

Btw, just looking to make sure that you are open on Sunday....right??? I just saw the post for your x-mas thingy on the saturday....Sunday I can do, Saturday no.

Hi Guys,
    Martin and I would like to extend our thanks to the philopino airsofters :D:D who came down to play at our site on Sunday.Their standard of play was brillant and was a credit to all the teams that played .Looking forward to having you down with us again soon .We were delighted to see the way you enjoyed the medic games ;)Alan our head Marshall and Brent really enjoyed the last game of the day with you :D
    Regards Martin and Evelyn
    and all the G-TAC Crew

sci-ops wrote: »
    Hey Maxies, looks like I will finally make it down for this weekend. Have been given the green light by the war department.:D

Btw, just looking to make sure that you are open on Sunday....right??? I just saw the post for your x-mas thingy on the saturday....Sunday I can do, Saturday no.

Hi sci-ops ,Yes hun we are open on Sunday as usual looking forward to seeing you down .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Cant wait for tomorrow :D:D......Viper Squad have been dyin to get down to G-TAC for ages now:eek: We should be there just after ATF arrive. Looking forward to meeting the G-TAC crew and get sum serious skirmishes in!

Aido

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

looking 4ward to skirmishin wit yiz 2mro lads,
    cant wait to check out the site:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement