Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Hi All,
    We would like to thank all that came to G-TAC for National Get and Skirmish Day. We had 28 players playing at G-TAC yesterday. The names of all those who played will be forwarded to Bren to be added into the draw for that amazing prize.

We had players that had never played befor and players who had never played had G-TAC befor but all in all, the day went off the way somthing like this is suppoused to.

Thanks again to all, and we hope to see more of ye in 2009.
    Happy New Year.
    Martin and Evelyn.
    G-TAC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Thanks a million lads, had a great time at G-Tac yesterday and will no doubt be a regular there in the future. Job well done! :) I'm now an airsoft addict. Damn you all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

I see ye found yourselves a new cameraman.... I'll just go over to this corner here and die!!!:p
    Great to see some pics from this, glad to hear it went well.

Jeez that young lad has gotten nicely kitted out since the last time I saw him there.
    And you also got the obligitory shot of BOB with the standard-issue cig in his mouth!!

Tony showing off yet again more gear, I wish I could say I was surprised!:p

Hopefully I'll have some more opportunities to get there myself in '09.

Happy New Year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Good Craic as ever by the looks of it sorry I could not make it.

A few of us are thinking of heading down this Sunday 4th Jan are you open?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

hoplite wrote: »

THEY FECKIN BETTER BE

My stuff has just arrived to local GLS depot:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

I see ye found yourselves a new cameraman.... I'll just go over to this corner here and die!!!:p
    Great to see some pics from this, glad to hear it went well.

Jeez that young lad has gotten nicely kitted out since the last time I saw him there.
    And you also got the obligitory shot of BOB with the standard-issue cig in his mouth!!

Tony showing off yet again more gear, I wish I could say I was surprised!:p

Hopefully I'll have some more opportunities to get there myself in '09.

Happy New Year.
    Hey Andy, tis a new Recruit wit da camera, der was 3there that we can get on da team hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Hey Andy, tis a new Recruit wit da camera, der was 3there that we can get on da team hehe

For feck sake Tony, you'll have to leave a few of them in the army, they'll be wondering where all their soldiers are gone:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Yes We are open looking forward to having you down let me know numbers for catering when you have a final head count
    Regards Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

ill be their Evelyn, hopefully Brent will be bringing me nice things from his latest shipment :p

ill be their Evelyn, hopefully Brent will be bringing me nice things from his latest shipment :p

Its mine all mine Muhahahahahahaha:D:D:D

Now off to contact GLS in the morning

• Advertisement

Yes We are open looking forward to having you down let me know numbers for catering when you have a final head count
    Regards Evelyn

Should be five of us.

Should be five of us.

MMMMM Targets:D

Mr. Pot.... Meet Mr. Kettle.:p

Yep we've never been there before complete noobs :pac: :p

Mr. Pot.... Meet Mr. Kettle.:p

Careful now

Careful now

Oooooohhhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 E.B.

will there be a match on this sunday the 4th of january

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

yup, as per Evelyn's post on the previous page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

E.B. wrote: »
    will there be a match on this sunday the 4th of january

Yes there is we are open every Sunday and by appointment during the week
    Regards Evelyn

Im afraid im looking fubared for sunday, im well and truly dying and yes i did take my hit.I will see if these feckin antobiotics do anything.

B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sonic_Goose

hey guys i was one of the newbies who was at g-tac on the 29th just to say i had great time mad great fun and ill be back again soon hopefully

Im afraid im looking fubared for sunday, im well and truly dying and yes i did take my hit.I will see if these feckin antobiotics do anything.

B.

Snap! I also have the plague and am doubtful the other four lads are still going as far as I know.

Snap! I also have the plague and am doubtful the other four lads are still going as far as I know.

Ha strange that

Ah well next time your down ill give you a dose of my medicine :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I defo wont make it down tomorrow, bit next sunday, christ if i cant go then ill take a 8mm to the skull to numb the pain:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

i shud be down tomorrow to try out my new aegmd(aeg of mass destruction) :D

Ha strange that

Ah well next time your down ill give you a dose of my medicine :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I defo wont make it down tomorrow, bit next sunday, christ if i cant go then ill take a 8mm to the skull to numb the pain:D:D

Off snowboarding next weekend so I wont be risking pneumonia on top of flu if thats ok and sabotage myself.

I'll catch you the next time or not :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 E.B.

is the W5 silicone oil you sell 100% silicone oil and how do i use it properly on my mp5 a4 and what sould i put it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

thanks to evelyn and martin for another great day of food and games.im delighted with the g3 cant wait to shoot with it again:D

E.B. wrote: »
    is the W5 silicone oil you sell 100% silicone oil and how do i use it properly on my mp5 a4 and what sould i put it on?

Yes it is 100%. I have used it myself.

Quoted from thread by Shiva.
    You clean the barrel by putting some lint-free cloth on the tip of the cleaning rod you will have got with the AEG, and inserting it into the barrel and gently running it up and down and twisting it. You can apply silicon oil to the cloth to help the process.

Also check out the Troubleshooting Thread. It is a great place to find answers or ask questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

will ye have bb's on site for sale, for the 11th? Will be heading up with the bunch of Clare for their lads first outing. Cheers

• Advertisement

will ye have bb's on site for sale, for the 11th? Will be heading up with the bunch of Clare for their lads first outing. Cheers

Hi,
    Yeah have BB's for sale. How many of ye are coming and do ye need any rentals? Games start at 10:30 but be there between 9:30 and 10:30 to get ye registered and equipment checked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement