Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Paul is looking after numbers. I will get him to give you a ring tomo to see how we stand. Theirs 6 def at the moment, out of that 6 their will be 3 rentals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

will ye have bb's on site for sale, for the 11th? Will be heading up with the bunch of Clare for their lads first outing. Cheers

.......Whelan?

.......Whelan?

????? whos this??????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Had another brill thou bit damp day @ G-Tac, Was great to meet the new guys frow Co. Clare, will side with u any time :)
    Evelyn u saved me this afternoon, again thanks, i wont get caught like that again :D

Paul is looking after numbers. I will get him to give you a ring tomo to see how we stand. Theirs 6 def at the moment, out of that 6 their will be 3 rentals.

Well did Fergus and Peter go down with ye today lads? :pac:

• Advertisement

Max's thanks for a great day. The Lost Souls will be back, plus with some new faces and maybe some old ones too:D. Talk to ye in a about 3 to 4 weeks after the WRC. The washing machine is on overdrive at the moment:D. Happy out

Well did Fergus and Peter go down with ye today lads? :pac:

No, you missed a great day. Old school wet and windy. Wet pants and bb's dont mix :eek:

No, you missed a great day. Old school wet and windy. Wet pants and bb's dont mix :eek:

Nice, might try to get down with the LADS sunday week, damn TOETs :mad:

Nice, might try to get down with the LADS sunday week, damn TOETs :mad:

Same boat! We sould be back in about 3 weeks time. The bug has bitten

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

thanks for a great day out from all the guys at sac.look forward to the next day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 deathhand

thanks to martin and the LADS for a great day on sunday and we will be back from the LOST SOULS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Good stuff yesterday, cheers all

deathhand wrote: »
    thanks to martin and the LADS for a great day on sunday and we will be back from the LOST SOULS

Sorry I missed a great day at G-Tac by all accounts, any of the LADS heading up again anytime? ...wanna give me a lift? ;)

Sorry I missed a great day at G-Tac by all accounts, any of the LADS heading up again anytime? ...wanna give me a lift? ;)

Not a bother, I leave from Corbally and normally have 1 spare seat. I will be heading back up Sunday week :):)

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Not a bother, I leave from Corbally and normally have 1 spare seat. I will be heading back up Sunday week :):)

May take you up on that one, my cousin lives in Corbally so might be able to stay with him the saturday night and head up Sunday. We'll see how it pans out sure. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

I'm hoping to head up is sunday and possibly next sunday too, if you decide you wanna go this sunday give me a shout, i will prob have a spare seat

Killinator wrote: »
    I'm hoping to head up is sunday and possibly next sunday too, if you decide you wanna go this sunday give me a shout, i will prob have a spare seat

Sorry this sunday is a non-runner, got my army TOETs to attend in nSarsfield barracks... grrr. Anyway we'll see about sunday week, I'm eager to get back in the field and score some more kills :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

hi guys can i get a head count for sunday for catering just post or send me a pm thanks evelyn

Sorry due to severe weather conditions :(:(been forecast for weekend G-tac is closed on Sunday,Sorry:(:( to everyone who was going to attend but your saftey is paramount ,Hope to see you all next Sunday kind regards Evelyn and Martin

Sorry due to severe weather conditions :(:(been forecast for weekend G-tac is closed on Sunday,Sorry:(:( to everyone who was going to attend but your saftey is paramount ,Hope to see you all next Sunday kind regards Evelyn and Martin

Is there any chance this will change,
    oh well at least i have next sunday

• Advertisement

Looks like a number of us will be down for sunday. Either myself or paul will be on to ye about numbers later on in the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 deathhand

hi martin I'm putting numbers together and should have final numbers Friday evening i will phone then in to you were looking at about the same as the last day thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

I'll be there and would like to announce that......
    TheM1DoesMyTalking.jpg
    :cool::cool::cool:

M1? Carbine or Garand? :cool: WW2 loadouts FTW :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

I'll be there and would like to announce that......

I knew it!!! cant wait to see that piece, Marushin 8mm is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I should be there too, so its looking like a good crowd down already

Looking forward to having you all down on sunday

I should be there too, so its looking like a good crowd down already
    Brent: Ill av ur baby n its pups with me so u can go MAD, MAD I SAY :D

Martin-Eve, ill av hopefully 4 +myself in my motor on Sunday and the forecast as of today is good so far.

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    ill av hopefully 4 +myself in my motor on Sunday and the forecast as of today is good so far.

Will you leave ANYONE back at the barracks:D

• Advertisement

Killinator wrote: »
    Will you leave ANYONE back at the barracks:D
    If there were any spare mini-busses left id av taken one n FILLED it :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement