Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

deathhand wrote: »
    i would have to go with snipersight on that and if people start using the mini paint balls very one would have to use goggles and full face masks. health and safety

Those 6mm paintballs are not for use in quality AEG. They are OK for LPAEG or springers. They break to easy and if they split in your 150€ AEG they will destroy your barrel, nozzel and god knows what else.

There is however a new BB on the market that is coated in silicone of different colors. The idea would be that a specific color be usrd for marsheling.

cannonball wrote: »
    Howdy,

Is Operation Thunder Rolls(Vietnam event) still going ahead on the 21st?
    There is a serious lack of information about it or I'm not looking in the right places. And there's a lot of talk about organising a Vietnam game elsewhere on boards.

Please tell me that it is still happening.
    Thanks

Cannonball,
    JEEZ man so sorry for not getting on this sooner. Between our site been hacked and other bits and pieces.
    Yes the MilSim is going ahead.

Just to clarify, it is an uptodate event but will be played mostly in the forest.
    I will post full details on Monday as am rushing to get out to the site at the moment for the Filipino Day.
    Thanks for reminding me.
    Martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cannonball

MaxForce wrote: »
    Cannonball,
    JEEZ man so sorry for not getting on this sooner. Between our site been hacked and other bits and pieces.
    Yes the MilSim is going ahead.

Just to clarify, it is an uptodate event but will be played mostly in the forest.
    I will post full details on Monday as am rushing to get out to the site at the moment for the Filipino Day.
    Thanks for reminding me.
    Martin.

Excellent.
    Cheers for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

The Filipino Charity day was an amazing sight to see. An incredible day out. Operation New Dawn was a complete success, congratulations Biboy and Jericho and everyone else involved in the organization of the event.:cool:

voodoo1 wrote: »
    The Filipino Charity day was an amazing sight to see. An incredible day out. Operation New Dawn was a complete success, congratulations Biboy and Jericho and everyone else involved in the organization of the event.:cool:

Yes Evelyn and I would totally agree brillant day:D.
    :eek:158 players :eek:played and everything went off great ,We would like to thank everyone involved and we were delighted to be able to host such a fantastic event here at G=tac.
    regards Martin and Evelyn

• Advertisement

Guy's "OPERATION THUNDER ROLL'S" is on this weekend Sunday the 22nd of March at G-TAC! This is a "milsim" event and all are invited! If you or you team are interested please post your name / team name in the thread on the main Airsoft page. It is set to be epic.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

MaxForce wrote: »
    Yes Evelyn and I would totally agree brillant day:D.
    :eek:158 players :eek:played and everything went off great ,We would like to thank everyone involved and we were delighted to be able to host such a fantastic event here at G=tac.
    regards Martin and Evelyn

Really glad to hear this went well. Great for G-Tac to host such a big event.
    Just sorry I couldnt make it as planned.

Hi All,
    With the increase of people attending the site over the past month, we now see fit to increase our number of marshals. We are calling on interested parties to go onto our marshaling panel.

Whats in it for you I hear you ask?

If you marshal for a day, you get a day's play free. Idealy you must be able to marshal at least one Sunday in a month. You will be given a voucher that will entitle you to one free day at G-TAC.

Anyone interested, please PM me directly. Give me the following information:

Name. Your County, Phone Number, EMail, Your experience in airsoft.

Many Thanks,
    Martin,
    G-TAC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Many thanks to all who made Operation New Dawn such a great day.I spoke to Ian from A.I.M and the event will be in the 1st April edition.thanks to all for making me so welcome,and feeding me.

Many thanks to all who made Operation New Dawn such a great day.I spoke to Ian from A.I.M and the event will be in the 1st April edition.thanks to all for making me so welcome,and feeding me.

you are more than welcome!! glad you had fun! And i think you enjoyed that last game way to much.... TRAITOR!!! HEHE:D:D

• Advertisement

Just for the sake of getting the most out of a day @ G-TAC
    we would like to advise everyone that G-TAC open's at 09.30am or so.
    Our Safety Briefing starts at 10.20 And Games will start promptly at 10.30am.
    Within that time we need everyone to register and load up as not to hold
    things up for everyone else!:D:D:D Obviously traffic and diversions and
    getting lost can't be helped as well as alarm clock's not waking you up
    (I'm a devil for it). But if everyone would try to make the effort it
    would be appreciated. And it is ok to arrive before the half 9 mark.
    I do it, means you can load up and chat for a while in the safe zone!!:cool:
    BB's will be on sale at 3 different times...
    before game play (registration), Lunch, and At the end of the day.
    And we at G-TAC cannot stress enough the use you and your
    team will get out of COMM'S. G-TAC is a big place and they come in so useful!
    And once you start using them you will wonder how you did without them!

Dare i even start this conversation???:confused:
    The GATHERING IV is nearly upon us.
    It is looking like it will be the biggest ever!:eek:
    We will start a Thread soon on the main airsoft page
    For individual's and team's to sign up.
    So break out the tents and sleeping bags,
    bring a guitar for a sing song round the fire,
    And ammo and AEG's to beat the band.:D
    Because here comes THE GATHERING IV!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

voodoo1 wrote: »
    Dare i even start this conversation???:confused:
    The GATHERING IV is nearly upon us.
    It is looking like it will be the biggest ever!:eek:
    We will start a Thread soon on the main airsoft page
    For individual's and team's to sign up.
    So break out the tents and sleeping bags,
    bring a guitar for a sing song round the fire,
    And ammo and AEG's to beat the band.:D
    Because here comes THE GATHERING IV!!:rolleyes:
    Has the date of Gathering IV been changed i see on the calender it is the 25th of april, thats the same day as the reckoning??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Has the date of Gathering IV been changed i see on the calender it is the 25th of april, thats the same day as the reckoning??
    my mistake read the dates wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Stone.cold wrote: »

The Reckoning II is on the 5th of April Stone Cold;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

In behalf of the OP ND 09 organisers i would like to thank MR and MRS MAXFORCE for hosting the event, VOOdoo for organising the marshalls,and NEMESIS GOA for Take Aim coverage .158 players from 6 airsoft team NAVSOG,TDK,FRAG,IBAG,GREYFOX and KILDARE group for the first time meet up for an event. The cqb site was filled with 150plus players and bb's was flying everywhere. Some international airsoft rules was adapted for the said activity by our game director BIBOY of TDK(berget attendee) and all legal and safety rules have been strongly inforced..as the event connotes this is just the beginning....more to come not yet seen in the Republic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

In behalf of the OP ND 09 organisers i would like to thank MR and MRS MAXFORCE for hosting the event, VOOdoo for organising the marshalls,and NEMESIS GOA for Take Aim coverage .158 players from 6 airsoft team NAVSOG,TDK,FRAG,IBAG,GREYFOX and KILDARE group for the first time meet up for an event. The cqb site was filled with 150plus players and bb's was flying everywhere. Some international airsoft rules was adapted for the said activity by our game director BIBOY of TDK(berget attendee) and all legal and safety rules have been strongly inforced..as the event connotes this is just the beginning....more to come not yet seen in the Republic.

We here at G-TAC were delighted to accomadate OP ND 09 .Looking forward to futher events with you all throughout the Summer .Delighted to have such a big turnout credit to your organisers for rallying the troops
    Regards Evelyn and Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Evelyn, Martin very pleased to have met you today, its nice to be able to put a face to a name
    The new shop really looks great and thanks for the grand tour and the very warm welcome
    Very best wishes with the new venture

Hi All,
    It is great pleasure I can announce that the G-TAC website is now back on line. Thats the good news. Unfortunately with good news comes bad news. All of the user database was lost when it was hacked so we would like to invite you all to once again register at the site. It is located here www.G-TAC.eu.

A few things not working yet but been worked on is 1. The photo Gallery and 2. The on-line booking system.

So drop by and say HI!!!

All the best,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

great to hear about the site and the shop:cool:
    will yee be bringing some stuff for us the have a look at sometimes?
    that's be great:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

Do you have any rentals available for Saturday the 11th?

Cheers,
    Luke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Just wanted to say that after talking to Mr and Mrs Maxforce recently,
    That Myself and SniperSight have been designated G-TAC official photgraphers,
    Following on from that we will be willing to take photos of players(posing or profile shot,etc..),team shots,gear photos,etc.. at the major events at G-TAC(including the Reckoning)
    If anyone wants a team photo or any other airsoft photos from the day, just let us know, we wil be taking photos on the day( and posting internet downgraded ones after the event on this forum), we will be able to print off very high quality shots on proper photo paper(standard photo size or up to A4) for a small price(maybe something like 50cent a photo(open to suggestions if thats too much:))

Great news, congrats snipersight and killinator!:cool::cool:
    I'll have to get a hair cut for this Sunday!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

dont just get a hair cut
    get them all cut

DeBurca wrote: »
    dont just get a hair cut
    get them all cut

OK, so maybe my hair is a little long....;) and miss colored. but it's not that bad!

Lukekul wrote: »
    Do you have any rentals available for Saturday the 11th?

Cheers,
    Luke
    luke we only open for private functions on saturday mate please feel free to come along on sunday if you want to pm me for booking a rental
    regards evelyn

hey guys is it ok to use the m16 mag pouch on a tac vest as a holster as long as i have a lanyard on it to? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

gungun wrote: »
    hey guys is it ok to use the m16 mag pouch on a tac vest as a holster as long as i have a lanyard on it to? thanks

I wouldn't. Works fine for holding the gun in but I tried it with an old pistol and lost the mag :(.

P.S. I would say this should be in the Troubleshooting forum as this could be considered thread spoiling.

no i put it here just incase different sites have different rules concerning this
    + good luck to the west in the reckoning today:D

• Advertisement

Hi guys we are closed next Sunday which is Easter Sunday the 12.th
    we are open as usual the following week
    regards Evelyn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement