Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Killinator wrote: »
    Just wanted to say that after talking to Mr and Mrs Maxforce recently,
    That Myself and SniperSight have been designated G-TAC official photgraphers,
    Following on from that we will be willing to take photos of players(posing or profile shot,etc..),team shots,gear photos,etc.. at the major events at G-TAC(including the Reckoning)
    If anyone wants a team photo or any other airsoft photos from the day, just let us know, we wil be taking photos on the day( and posting internet downgraded ones after the event on this forum), we will be able to print off very high quality shots on proper photo paper(standard photo size or up to A4) for a small price(maybe something like 50cent a photo(open to suggestions if thats too much:))

just remember to keep your thumb off the lense Derek! :p

lols, congrats lads! You guys are the naturall choice! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Oh, and Happy Easter to everyone at G-Tac! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi All, As a direct result of the site been hacked some time ago, we are still experiencing issues. We hope to have these issues resolved as soon as possible and have our site and forum back to its former glory. We have once again lost our user database and are hoping to have a backup copy of it restored soon. As soon as the backup is restored, ye should all receive an email letting ye know it once again safe to log back in. We thank you all for your patience and we regret any inconvenience caused.
    With Thanks,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 blackprawn2

dont suppose anyone from the galway area will be headed to the gathering 4 for the friday? i was at it last year and it was great. i can pitch in for pertol and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Will be heading there for the Friday, but as of the moment I dont know what time I'b be there at.

• Advertisement

Hi All,
    The website is back up and running. Ye should all have received an email to go in and change your passwords. If you did not receive an email it is possible that your account on the site was irretrievable, so you will need to go ahead and re-register.

We thank you all for your patience while we sorted out this problem.
    Many Thanks,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

G-TAC wrote: »
    Hi All,
    The website is back up and running. Ye should all have received an email to go in and change your passwords. If you did not receive an email it is possible that your account on the site was irretrievable, so you will need to go ahead and re-register.

We thank you all for your patience while we sorted out this problem.
    Many Thanks,
    Martin and Evelyn.

You managed to save alot of the post's from before the site went down!
    excellent:cool:

Looking forward to having you guys out at the weekend
    maybe we might give a little preview of the games we have for the gathering;)
    regards evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dark21

hi guys :pac:

dark21 wrote: »
    hi guys :pac:
    hi and welcome to boards will we see you this sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Ill be there

Thankyou to everyone who came yesterday .The weather was a brillant day for airsoft I have to say ye played one of the funniest medic games :D:DI have seen in a long time . Well done to all the new peolpe who came .Ye played really well .
    Regards Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 blackprawn2

hi, my friend and i are leaving from two different places, sligo and galway.the closest busses from sligo go to gtac is athlone or longford, and from galway to portumna. if anyone would be heading near either of those places, and be able to give a lift, or even just be able to drive some gear to gtac, would be brilliant. petrol monies and many thanks would be given.

I would like to thank everyone at G-TAC and all skirmishers i have come to know for a great experience. Working at G-TAC has become more than a hobby or a job but my life! Due to certain circumstances out of my control I will be no longer be working at G-TAC. I have fond memories and have made more friends through working here than i can count. Thank you to everyone Especially Martin and Evelyn. I hope that i will see you all soon.
    Best wishes to all

Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Alan, that's a big pity and loss to GTAC. You will be missed there. I hope you will still be airsofting...:(

Alan, that's a big pity and loss to GTAC. You will be missed there. I hope you will still be airsofting...:(
    Thanks defenderdude. I most definetly will still be airsofting. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Aw F**K that anyway, who'll come up with the great games now?:mad:

Killinator wrote: »
    Aw F**K that anyway, who'll come up with the great games now?:mad:

Sorry man but this was completely not my decision. Glad you liked the games tho.

There are some big boots to fill there Al :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭T-wolf

Alan, gonna miss you, and the games you came up with. However, at least if you're still airsofting, we finally get a chance to actually shoot at you.... :D. Cheers for the games!

• Advertisement

Thanks for the support guy's and I'm sure I'll see you on a skirmish site soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Aww man,
    You always mixed it up in the games and kept it fresh!!
    Shame, but shooting you will be fun too......I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dark21

u will be missed al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Your going be a big loss to the site Al and will be missed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

By request of GTAC; Back on topic please gentlemen, goodbye's can be done via PM if necessary.

Thanks

Hi Everyone:D G4 done:D now to get back to everyday business
    Games to be played on Sunday next

1.Mulity capture the flag

2. Battle-Golf [new]

3.Black Hawk Down

4.Village assault [new]

Looking forward to having you all down ,:pac::pac:Big BQ as Usual and usual shop on site
    Regrds Martin and Evelyn

hi guys we have 4 rentals left for tommorrow. we are going to try out some new game modes tommorrow ,we are also bringing our Gorse area back into play again so it should really spice things up.Weather forcast for tommorrow is good so it should be a great day. looking forward to having you all down .
    Regards Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Cheers, for the great day some great laugh out loud moments (You know what i am talking about Tony) .
    Wont be back for a while due to work, so see ye for the next B/H weekend. The new theme song for the Lost Souls is, i am on a boat!!;)

Hi everyone thankyou all for attending ,Glad you all had a good day.Looking forward to having you all out again .Welcome to the new lads that came out you seemed to enjoy it
    regards Evelyn

• Advertisement

What Liam (birdman) said, cracking day and got to dirty me new gear also :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement