Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    What Liam (birdman) said, cracking day and got to dirty me new gear also :D:D:D

New gear?
    Ooooh Tony, will you ever learn:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 malboury

Hey guys, just wondering, who's going to be out this Sunday coming? There's a bunch of new guys heading out for a birthday thing, and I was just wondering would many regulars be out? Thanks!

-Podge/Malboury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

hi podge there should a good few regulars out and we some great new games to try also.also i have a vest a little bigger then jenny's as per your e-mail to martin give a buzz or call in to shop to me regards evelyn

Cool, will drop out on Saturday morning, as has become my habit:pac:

Unfortunately it seems that the lift I was getting has vanished! Would anyone have a lift from and back to Galway city for this Sunday, perhaps? Petrol money and free chocolate a given :-) If anyone has a few spaces, there's some other refugees from the same lift I was getting looking for a way out too, I believe.

Thanks!
    -Podge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

those kids are not coming out podge it fell through for some reason ,so it will be just be a normal sunday for players .

• Advertisement

Ya, the kids were my lift actually :-); I know the main organiser from archery and Wired. Well, I may be out depending on getting a lift. I'm seeing if there's stilll enough interest to organise a smaller bus or something. Seems unlikely though :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Hey Maxforces,

are there still plans for a milsim on Sunday 24th?

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Hey Maxforces,

Hi,
    Yes there are. It will be the one that was planned for March but which did not go ahead. We are finalising details and will post very shortly.
    Martin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pablorally

any more info about milsim???

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Brabazone

Hi Martin, will be down tomorow, myself and prob one other, dont need any rentails.

Was on to the shop today and left a message for you to bring down the drop leg holster that I spoke to you about last week, just thought I would remind you it was the viper one.

Almost forgot, when I was on to the shop I told them to cancel the A&K M249 because I managed to get one so you dont need to hold one for me when it comes in. By the way if you had a 2000mah bat to fit the M249 MII could you bring one down with you tomorow aswell.

Anyways see you tomorow morning bright and early. Do you know what kind of numbers you have going yet?

• Advertisement

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Hey Maxforces,

pablorally wrote: »
    any more info about milsim???

Hi guys all information for milsim will go up tommorrow Sunday at 8.pm.
    Regards Evelyn

HI Guys as a little payback :Dto all our customers we have organised a :eek:free bus to go out to G-TAC twice a month starting on the 24th, of may and every 2nd, Sunday after that .
    If there is enough up take on it,it will be on for through out the summer .:)the bus has 23 seats :eek:and will fill up fast .If you want to avail of this service ,please drop into our shop EIRSOFT and pay a 5.00 euro deposit for your place and then this will be deducted from your entrance fee at site .This is just so we know we have bus full and know numbers coming.
    Looking forward to having you all out .
    Any questions please ask.
    Regards Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Must ring my Boss and arrange a sunday off :) Will have to put that into the Storm as a note so I can remember which ones to take off :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Brabazone

Thanks for a great day last sunday, was wondering have you any numbers for this sunday as I have the day off and was going to make my way to G-Tac. A friend of mine will be coming along if he gets sunday off.

Good numbers booked in for sunday glad you enjoyed last week

G-TAC in association with Eirsoft Galway, would like to offer anyone who purchases an AEG, GBB or a combination of an AEG, GBB and equipment to the value of €150 or over, a free voucher to the value of €25 for a days play at G-TAC.

Voucher can not used against special events.

Best regards,
    Martin and Evelyn.

Great to see everyone braving the bad weather yesterday to play .:DBrillant turnout.Lovely to see all the new faces coming out .
    Congrat to the paul the new lad from Mayo who did a brillant mud slide:eek: in the cqb to win the last game of the day .
    Looking forward to having you all out again soon.:D
    Regards Martin and Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Headin to g-tac weekend after next, just lookin for some info as to what the site is like, terrain, games and so on. If anyone who's played there could fill me in would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Cant say much about the regular games, but the terrain is overwhelming, really great for total woodland immersion. Get a good game going in there and you will never know when or where you will meet the enemy.

Gathering I and II veteran, rather than regular gamer.

jayod30 wrote: »
    Headin to g-tac weekend after next, just lookin for some info as to what the site is like, terrain, games and so on. If anyone who's played there could fill me in would be much appreciated

Hi Jayod, are you looking for any specific information? We have a taxing CQB area and a large mature and natural wooded area complete with trenches. You would need to bring a change of clothes with you and definitely sensible footwear. We have toilet and charging facilities on site. Anything else you need to know, do not hesitate to ask.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pablorally

any news about the gathering V ???

pablorally wrote: »
    any news about the gathering V ???

THE GATHERING V
    Anouncement will be made later today

ok guys shaping up to be a brillant weekend for airsoft alot booked in for sunday so should be a good one big bbq on as usual .make sure and bring sun screen and bug spray :eek::eek:looking forward to having you all down regards evelyn

Thanks to all who showed up to-day and wow the weather was fantastic as well. See you all next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Thanks guys we had a blast yesterday :):) the heat was unreal:eek:

looking forward to having everyone down this week end some new games for you all to try out and some nice new things to try from the bbq
    regards evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Myself and mark shall be down tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I hope to be down too.:)

Hi All,
    Anyone interested in playing a Saturday skirmish at G-TAC?
    We will open if we can get good numbers.
    Best regards,
    Martin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sonic_Goose

hi martin i just got my styer that i gave you the day in lisdoon today.... got to say you did a GREAT JOB ON IT well apprecited and thanks very much for doing it for me :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement