Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

tcob1 wrote: »
    I am hoping to get there next sunday, depends on if I have to collect stuff from dublin. If I attend, maybe able to bring a small generator. May bring the wife's car and have room for passengers as well

How can you shoot BB's with a generator????

Oh for the kettle. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

MaxForce wrote: »
    How can you shoot BB's with a generator????

Oh for the kettle. :D:D:D

Maybe too small for the kettle but handy for charging batteries :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Well seeing how as you were one of the first I will reserve all three for you. Yes even my one. :D Should have a few more by then but was dead impressed the way those Beta's were shooting.

Sweet, I'll tell you before hand when we're coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ok...we need to get a rough date.... xmas is a tuesday, weekend before people would be too busy/away. 15th&16th December 07? Hows that sound...

Ok...we need to get a rough date.... xmas is a tuesday, weekend before people would be too busy/away. 15th&16th December 07? Hows that sound...

OK Thats a start. Leave it with me for a couple of days and I will let you all know.

• Advertisement

OK Thats a start. Leave it with me for a couple of days and I will let you all know.

Ok. This is lloking good...

Just in case wheres the best place to get arctic camo?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,994 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Ok. This is lloking good...

Just in case wheres the best place to get arctic camo?

Spend about a year working in a office in Ireland and you don't need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

not sure if everybody is on the same page ,lethal have u sat down and talked with anybody yet, i know o1s1n was talking about a camping trip at HRTA lastweek ,might want to get in idea of numbers
    ,anyone intrested plesase post ur names , then we can fix a date

Interested in an overnight in G-Tac, not HRTA, it's too far away and I'll probably need a shower ASAP after finishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

well night shooting, mmmmhhh..i have the illuminated mags with both orange and green rounds...with snow...guess i better get the thermal underwear out!

the only thing is the week before christmas sounds grand from october...but trust me we will have a huge drop out rate the nearer it gets...my tuppence worth would be to stay away from the christmas rush as best we can..... if we could get 40 playing that...jeeze it would be a right laugh...

excellent idea....now i wonder how much gen1 or gen2 night vision kit is...LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

thats the idea G-Tac ,campout and night excerise all depend on numbers and MaxForce thought its looking good

Yeah, well i asked for names before but we havent confirmed it yet.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ

Proposed Trip to G-TAC on the 15and16/12/07
    Interested:
    Lethal + 2
    Genghiz Cohen

Add yourslef!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Interested:

Lethal + 2
    Genghiz Cohen
    Scope

Add yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Interested:
    Lethal + 2
    Genghiz Cohen
    Scope
    Crave +1

Add yourself!

Ok..looking good.

Fal, Its 2 weeks before xmas in the hope that people will be off but not too busy. Yes, people will have stuff on but thats why we'rer planning it now. Reserving the slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Ok..looking good.

Fal, Its 2 weeks before xmas in the hope that people will be off but not too busy. Yes, people will have stuff on but thats why we'rer planning it now. Reserving the slot.

well good luck with it...its an excellent idea

• Registered Users Posts: 24 reaper7

Been away for the last week so never seen the post for the offical first game.
    Was down in Tipp so could'nt have made it anyway :(.
    When is the next game set up for, is it gonna be a weekly thing?
    Have you many rentals available Maxforce as I wish to bring my son in law along (16). I got my camo last friday so i'm finnaly set for action :D.

Interested:
    Lethal + 2
    Genghiz Cohen
    Scope
    Crave +1
    Reaper7 (+1, if rental available)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Anyone interested heading down there this Sat I know it is short notice but just had a good look at the pictures of the site and though it would be good to go and try it out.

G-TAC ToDay.

Hi All, Just want to thank all that braved the wet and the cold to-day and showed up for the launch of G-TAC. A great day was had by all (even me). The next meeting will be on Saturday 3rd November and Sunday 4th. Will have a portacabin in place this week, with power points and a couple of porto loos. Thanks again lads. Martin.

What times are you starting at on sat/sun.
    Have you any rentals yet? Ok myself but was considering bringing someone along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

How are ye all travelling? Fend for yourself or a bus or something?

Anyone interested heading down there this Sat I know it is short notice but just had a good look at the pictures of the site and though it would be good to go and try it out.
    Il be going down saturday, aslong as i get me lift sorted.
    What times are you starting at on sat/sun.
    Have you any rentals yet? Ok myself but was considering bringing someone along.
    They have a few guns to rent so far ,and the times etc are a few pages back, 9.30 - 10 am if im not mistaken, Pm Maxforce or Mrs Maxforce for proposed rentals etc

reaper7 wrote: »
    Been away for the last week so never seen the post for the offical first game.
    Was down in Tipp so could'nt have made it anyway :(.
    When is the next game set up for, is it gonna be a weekly thing?
    Have you many rentals available Maxforce as I wish to bring my son in law along (16). I got my camo last friday so i'm finnaly set for action :D.

Hi Reaper,
    The site will be open every week on Saturdays and Sundays. Registration and safety briefing will be up-to 10AM with lunch from 1-2. Full day walk on is €25 and if there is a rental required it will be €45 which will include 500 BB's. There is a limited supply of BB's. €8 per 3000. I have 4 rentals available all with 1 high cap mag and should be booked for what ever day you wish to come. Obviously talk amongst yourselves as the more that come on the same day then the better day you will all have. Your son in law is OK as long as you take full responsibility for him as his guardian. I have face masks ordered and hope to have them by the weekend but failing this I have 1 mesh goggles and a number of PC Safety Glasses. Any problems you can PM me or get me here.
    Cheers,
    Martin.

zero19 wrote: »
    How are ye all travelling? Fend for yourself or a bus or something?

Hi Zero19. Unfortunatly there is no bus service to or near the site as far as I know so I am afraid it is organise a lift or somthing.
    Thanks,
    Martin.

Edit: If anyone needs any further information on how to get to the site then please let me know. It is a bit hard to find first time off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Hi Zero19. Unfortunatly there is no bus service to or near the site as far as I know so I am afraid it is organise a lift or somthing.
    Thanks,
    Martin.

Edit: If anyone needs any further information on how to get to the site then please let me know. It is a bit hard to find first time off.
    Ah ok then thanks for that, won't be going so lol

so who's going this weekend and what day?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

One or two of the Lads that shoot real steel with me seem to
    be curious. If I can get a lift or find a time where we are all
    free and they are willing to travel we may try get there sometime in the future
    or the in the new year.

I should be able to supply them with AEG's and BB's just dont have any tactical
    gear or spare mags yet so It will have to be a long term plan.

~B

Might be up for a half day saturday and maybe a full sunday, but i also may have gotten a job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

due to Having been called into work on saturday:( we will not be open .WE WILL BE OPEN ALL DAY SUNDAY STARTING AT 9.AM. .thanks guys up to see you all their and looking forward to having a great skirimish

• Advertisement

due to Having been called into work on saturday:( we will not be open .WE WILL BE OPEN ALL DAY SUNDAY STARTING AT 9.AM. .thanks guys up to see you all their and looking forward to having a great skirimish

Thats fine i have to work at 11 on sat anyway :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement